Collecting & Anti-Littering Guide - Over 700k items so far!

RAHK

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toast647------------------- 77k feathers ---------10gp ea--------------------------

Wow. Since you are updating you can just post the number if you want.

I just noticed that I had you on there for the 20k feathers also, lol. Fixed it and great collecting!

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Toast647------------------- 77k feathers ---------10gp ea--------------------------

Wow. Since you are updating you can just post the number if you want.

I just noticed that I had you on there for the 20k feathers also, lol. Fixed it and great collecting!

i think i beat it ..

489kfeathershv8.png

Toast647------------------- 489k feathers ---------10gp ea--------------------------

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Toast647------------------- 489k feathers ---------10gp ea--------------------------

Welcome to the top of the list.

Hello, i got chefs hats, 45 atm

My pker, poi sin, has 51 right skull halfs, from the security stronghold

I will add the chef's hat if you can post it in the proper format (see Toast647's). I will only add full staves to the list because there are 4 different pieces, 2 different combinations, and of course the staff itself.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

i have lots of buckets, and sand from bert...I dont purposefully collect though. i intend to use....someday. i do collect pineapples kind of, but i make super compost with them. and put in buckets. almost 200 pineapples now, and over 200 super composts.

~Greetings from across the River Styx~

1841 Coifs. 150 each

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

i have lots of buckets, and sand from bert...I dont purposefully collect though. i intend to use....someday. i do collect pineapples kind of, but i make super compost with them. and put in buckets. almost 200 pineapples now, and over 200 super composts.

Choose one, put it in the correct format, and I will add it. :)

1841 Coifs. 150 each

Put it in the correct format, please. Also, I am guessing that you are selling for 150 ea? :-w

RahkUrWrld.png

519k feathers pl0x?

Going for 1mil feathers? Let's see some donations people!!! Take 5 minutes out of your day and go beat down some chickens! Every little bit helps... even if it is a very small drop in the bucket. :-#

RahkUrWrld.png

Chenw2------------------- 950 Attack Potion (4) ------ Donations--------------------------

Updated, thanks to Lai! ^_^

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Chenw2------------------- 950 Attack Potion (4) ------ Donations--------------------------

Updated, thanks to Lai! ^_^

Updated. Laikrob bumped herself down a slot from that donation, lol.

P.S. Bump this page right before I go to sleep so I have 50 replies to sift through tomorrow, lol. <.<

RahkUrWrld.png

i saw this and decided 2 start a potato collection. i got 186 so far. donations appreciated but will pay 10gp per if u have more than 100

Nejnyc------------------- 186 potatos ------ Donations/ 1k per 100--------------------------

take3ls8.th.jpg

i have a rapidly growing pile of burnt monkfish in the bank (450 + ) , if anyone wants them for their collection message me in game

Joaxim

message Laikrob in game, she would really appreciate your collection.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

CW Tickets - 1,712 Tickets - hells_box

just thought i should point out that thats 285 hours and 20 mins in castles wars without counting waiting and queues. (thats winning every time). wow. congrats. btw if anyone wants 100 saws and 100 hammer, pm me in game with HYT as the first word so i recognise you. thanks!

take3ls8.th.jpg

Pauloino ------------------- 2282 Burnt MonkFish ------ Donations--------------------------

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

rahk i sold my feathers :)

Toast647------------------- 519k feathers ---------10gp ea--------------------------10-15ea :P

took me all day to sell em and i made 900k on the last trade when i sold 212k to one guy :lol:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool