~ Who Will Marry GC? ~

aj926

I am going to officially hold a contest for my wife. Gender acceptance not needed. This is ONLY on Runescape and I will not be marrying anyone IRL.

I present... The wedding of Gaia Chef!

Now, I'm sure all of you have seen them, the "girls" of Runescpe saying "Marry me for 100gp plz" and things of that nature. This is to make a grand mockery of them selling themselves! This is... The wedding of Gaia Chef! (AJ926). This was inspired by me casually asking Soultar to marry me. He DENYED me, and now I am in a search for everlasting love.

I will host a small wedding bash consisting of beers and dancing in the game room before the time to wed will come. The time of the wedding will be in 1 hour, so be ready with flowers and other wedding clothes!

This begs the question... Who will marry Gaia Chef? Well, I have a brilliant plan to choose my soul mate! First person to guess the number I am thinking of, or the closest person to that number. This person will be announced during the pre-party, so be ready! The person closest to that number will recieve what is in the inventory of this lovely character.

marry9is.png

I hope a lot of people can come! The party will be in world 9, games room. Today.

The number could be anything. But I'll give you one hint... It is low.

Firstly I'd like to say Creepy yet so Provocative :oops: .

And my guess would be 37.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

:? are you sure you want to leave the life of a bachlor? Can I suggest otherwise? Seriously, that ring's a cuff, you'll just be tying a noose for yourself!

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

It is in 40 minutes. World 9, Games room.

Bring kegs and such. Dress as if it were your wedding day!

Jeez louise! You seem to move fast. I hope the lucky winner isn't rushing into things :wink:

EDIT:

LOL whoever wins is gonna feel like a mail order bride.

5?

More like MALE order bride. I'm sorry, it was too easy.