Ectofunctus Ourg Bones help

Outlace

I need 38 ectofunctus ourg bones to raise my prayer lvl.

What quest (if any) do i need to do, and what level are these creatures i have to kill to get these bones, and everything i need to know about this. How long do you think it will take to get 38 of them?

Or kill zogres, pick up their keys (a 100% drop), and then use the keys on the chest in the zogre cave thing. Getting any of the bones is pretty rare and it is, as said above, just not worth it to get these bones rather than dragon.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

a loong time. either kill chickens, kill hillies or get drag bones and ecto, the only efficent way to do ourg is to buy

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

a loong time. either kill chickens, kill hillies or get drag bones and ecto, the only efficent way to do ourg is to buy

But think of it this way, you get valuable ranged experience (no one Melee's Zogres). I'd say try out killing some Zogres with some Ranged attacks and see how well you do. Set a date and if you don't get them all by then you can easily switch out to regular bones or kill Green Dragons.

I think you guys have all missed the fact that he is F2P (i'm 99% certain).

So you can't get ourg bones, or use the ecto method. The only ways to get prayer xp are burying regular bones or big bones. I suggest training on hill giants for big bones, or go to the bone yard in the wild.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

• 1 year later...

Unless you have alot of time, and want to make brutal arrows for faster killing, and restore potions/super restores, not to mention you have to do a quest, and the chance of getting 1 bone is not 100%

Dragon bones... 100% available easier to get, less hassle and they still give great exp.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Because i sometimes for profit burning fiyr remains with magic logs getting in this way 100pray exp per 1 remain, i think to train on it to 70 pray :) anyway is profit and in same way pray, fm, WC,craft, cmb, fishing, cooking exp if count all cycle.

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track