David Blaines asking for it... :|

LP

david_blane_main.jpg

ooooooooh mysterious :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't he just saying things like;

"The hand."

"The eye."

"It protects me."

Or something?

I thought he only said one word "Protection" when asked what the eye on his hand was. He is a pleb.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

So, he left the building yet? Or is he still alive.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Lets take a look at some of his past stunts... Buried Alive (earth), Fasting in a Glass Cage (air) and Submerssion in a giant sphere (water). Am i the only one eagerly awaiting for him to set himself on fire? ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Lets take a look at some of his past stunts... Buried Alive (earth), Fasting in a Glass Cage (air) and Submerssion in a giant sphere (water). Am i the only one eagerly awaiting for him to set himself on fire? ^_^

If we're going all Captain Planet, maybe he'll do one where he'll stop his heart :P

If we're going all Captain Planet, maybe he'll do one where he'll stop his heart :P

Perhaps he'll do a Doctor Who and get a second heart put in?

knkcopy.jpg

You know when a baddied convinced them to trade the rings for the more powerful claw type things? Except withut the rings captain planet couldnt come about so everything went crazy. Good episode. lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

You know when a baddied convinced them to trade the rings for the more powerful claw type things? Except withut the rings captain planet couldnt come about so everything went crazy. Good episode. lol

You know, I've never seen the conclusion of that episode. How the smeg did order restore? :P

You know, I've never seen the conclusion of that episode. How the smeg did order restore? :P

I cant remember :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Were the claw type things what created the evil Captain Planet, or am I thinking of a different episode? You know, the one where all the bad guys join together, make their own rings, and create their own Captain Planet that loves pollution and stuff?

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Oh man I wanna find out :(

Do you think play.com has Captain Planet?

Aparently some previously unaired episodes of it are showing on Boomerang on Sky. That might help you.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Were the claw type things what created the evil Captain Planet, or am I thinking of a different episode? You know, the one where all the bad guys join together, make their own rings, and create their own Captain Planet that loves pollution and stuff?

What does David Blaine have anything to do with Captain Planet? The only reason why I know who he is, is because I went on a Cruise and that's all they showed -.- :P

Earth!

Fire!

Wind!

Water!

Heart!

All the kids: GO PLANET!

Wit hyour powers combined I am Captain Planet!

Captain Planet, he's our hero,

Gonna take pollution down to zero,

He's our powers maginfied,

And he's fighting on the planet side

Captain Planet, he's our hero,

Gonna take pollution down to zero,

Gonna help him put us (I think it's under -.-),

Ba dguys who like to loot and plunder

Some guy: You'll pay for this Captain Planet!

We're the planeteers,

You can be one too!

Because saving our planet is the thing to do,

Looting and polluting is not the way,

Hear what Captain Planet has to say....

Captian Planet: THE POWER IS YOURS!!

Sorry if my typing is bad. Took a while, but I got it :\ Sort of...

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

No offence, but he probably WILL use some form/way of cheating. (Aqua-lung in his stomach :lol: )

SITTING ON A PARK BENCH, DODODODO

;P

I think it's kind of lame, personally. It just doesn't really grab my interest.

Ah well. The Jethro reference was worth the post.

thesip2.jpg

It really has