New Sig!

Greatsilverwyrm

I like it, now just do the same for pixel art :).

Except for the most part they take a lot of effort.

I give props to anyone who takes the time and effort to make a pixel sig. I am just kind of over them, and some people's not so great attempts at them, and the pixel sigs flooding the boards. It seems most of the good artists here have switched over to pixel art, and in my opinion there should be some variety. But I won't talk being as I rarely contribute any art to these forums.

peterstretchfn5.gif

I give props to anyone who takes the time and effort to make a pixel sig. I am just kind of over them, and some people's not so great attempts at them, and the pixel sigs flooding the boards. It seems most of the good artists here have switched over to pixel art, and in my opinion there should be some variety. But I won't talk being as I rarely contribute any art to these forums.

You're right, Peter....the pixel sig fad is extremely annoying..

IRKAa.jpg

I did pixel art because it is the only kind of art I can do on PC programs. I tried Pencil drawings and did good (sold 3 drawings), but pixel art is much more efficient in use of resources and time. I try my best to make my pixel art interesting and stand out. I've seen Terragen and didn't like it, Photoshop sigs that are abstract don't apply to me.

BTW, sweet sig Wyrm, you make all kinds of sigs and they are all cool.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

*Apologizes for the fad*

I have redeemed myself, now go hound Lan Hikari. :cry:

I'm over them, too. :x Which is bad because I can't run any big programs or my PC crashes. :oops: Hopefully I can fix this dreadful problem and get back to drawing on Photoshop. :P

Anyways.. ON topic. Great sig Wyrm. Poking fun at all the bland landscapes around. :wink: One of the few very original works on the boards as of late.

[/props]

-Zim.

i like pixel sigs but only ones that are detailed and have had effort and time put into them. Ill agree that all these "first pixel sig help me plz" posts ARE SO FRIGEN ANNOYING.

nice sig btw :lol:

Lazyboy164 - 126 combat - 16 99's - 2215+ Total

ihavearighthr7.gif

I like pixle sigs alot, i find it more fun to make them then an abstact :P Tho they do take alot of time, it's really amazing with what some people can come up with

As for the sig, :lol:

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

Guest blayde810

nice sig its cool i like both abstract pixle (i like them all!!!)dont dis the pixles!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: