Think I can do it?

madman6510

I am trying to do desert treasure at lvl 68. I have heard of one person doing it at lvl 40! Do you think I can do it? Here are the things I need:

Desert Treasure Checklist

Quests:

Temple of Ikov_____

Waterfall Quest_____

Troll Stronghold_____

Items:

Shantay Pass 50_____

Waterskin 10 + knife______

12 mage logs____

6 steel bars_____

6 molten glass_____

1 charcoal_____

1 blood rune_____

1 bone_____

1 cake_____

1 silver bar_____

1 garlic____

1 [bleep]ed boots______

1 spices_____

100 lockpicks_____

Anti-pots 30_____

Fire staff_____

Tinderbox_____

face mask_____

Prayer pots_____

Super pots_____

Stat restore pots_____

SHARKS!!!!!______

Skills:

50 agility_____

BUDGET !IMPORTANT!

500k Amount used:_______k

Donations GREATLY appreciated. Private chat is always on.

Retired

2169.png

Well goodluck with the quest, but, why in the world are you posting your own checklist on the forums? It's silly :lol:

I made a checklist on word, and didn't feel like retyping for the post, so I just copied/paste. :P

Retired

2169.png

6 steel bars_____

6 molten glass_____

1 blood rune_____

1 silver bar_____

I could sell you that stuff eventually for like 5k.

Shantay Pass 50_____

Waterskin 10 + knife______

1 charcoal_____

1 bone_____

1 cake_____

1 garlic____

1 [bleep]ed boots______

1 spices_____

100 lockpicks_____

Fire staff_____

Tinderbox_____

face mask_____

Go get all of those items, they're easy. Charcoal is from chopping a black dead tree in the Wilderness. Garlic is from Draynor. Spice is from the spice salesman in Adourgne. Lockpicks can be bought in the Rogue's Den. Face mask from a slayer master. [bleep]ed boots from quests.

After getting those you can begin to see how much of the budget is left to spend on food and other variable supplies.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

i did it this past weekend at lvl 76 it wasnt near as hard as i imagined did with no problem i did 4 req quests in 1 night and the 1st 2 bosses 1 day and the other 2 and pyramid in another. and btw i did with 40 agil and didnt fall out once i use like 3 super runs and 2 p pots

racer3204.png

You name fits you perfectly :lol: Its a good idea though, I should try it because I usually give up after about 30minutes of agility and stuff.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I don't think you'll need 100 lockpicks, to be honest. :wink:

If you've got the theiving level, you can pick pocket them from the bandits right there, rather than running back to the bank to get more when you run out. (You can also get anti-poison potions from them.)

Also, the stuff you need for the vampire guy...the garlic and spice that goes in the blessed pot? I think that's all, but double check. Get a few of each in case you can't kill him on the first run, and have to go back. The ice guy was the only guy that I was able to kill in one run.

I figure you can do it...if you have enough prayer pots; you can do pretty much anything. :lol:

Good luck!

nubnchampsfinishingdt2ou.png

Main - banned for bug abuse

nub n champs - banned for bug abuse

nub acc - banned for bug abuse

nub acc - banned for bug abuse

Kid is a wizz at bug in runescape. Had a blue phat for 2 days and he was banned. He knew literally tons of bugs. Most of them concering with bandages and cades n such out of c wars.Most of his bugs were fun/not harmful bugs, besides bandy ones.Only one of his bugs remains today and I know it, even though it a fun one so do go reporting going "0mgawdz0rs |3ubb@ 1s h@ck1ng 0mgawd!!". But yeah, made a post a while back about his movie and bugs. He also managed to sell flags :P. I still remember how he did most of them, sigh. I talk to him on msn every other day.

Bubba :twisted:

I Frug I (35)

Always looking for friends.