If you could meet ONE player

Iantiger

I'd want to meet S1acker, Noob Work and Casserole. S1acker I saw once in Tai Bwo Wannai and thought he was cool (didn't actually meet him of course), and Casserole and Noob Work have cool RSNs. :D

I met S1acker a while back at Fally Bank, but he wasn't getting pestered as much as his rank wasn't as good back then. We had a short chat, he was a really nice guy 8-) .

Also, who else here has met the Deatherune666 and Runewidow couple? I recall they were 123 and 120 last I talked to them, and they went everywhere together in their Full Dragon and White Phats. They were married (irl for all you Runescape daters :lol: ), and did everything in game together, and I mean everthing, so if you saw one you'd be sure to see the other. They were really nice, it was always fun chatting with them :mrgreen: .

i see s1acker in irc, but he's a noob so he dun count :P

casserole i know in rl- she's a cool lady

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd want to meet S1acker, Noob Work and Casserole. S1acker I saw once in Tai Bwo Wannai and thought he was cool (didn't actually meet him of course), and Casserole and Noob Work have cool RSNs. :D

hehe, casserole used to be a major friend!, when rs2 came out she piled me with tons of fresly smithed rune,

i quit for a year or two shortly after, and now my pm's fall on deaf ears shame, but a great person

personally i'd wana meet bluerose13x.. smithing ftw!!!!

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

I would have to say that it would be 1 out of 2 of Tip.it's own. Either Leesters or Satenza. The reasoning is that both seem to be very knowledgable about the game, and at the same time 2 of the nicest people you could ever want to meet.

Can't wait to get members in the next few weeks so I have a chance to possibly meet both of them.

Screw Leesters :P I'm the way to go. :lol:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.