If you could meet ONE player

Iantiger

So many people wanting to meet macroing legends, how odd :P

Id love to meet Cheesefraek, he inspired me alot about 4 years ago when i first saw a combat 100+ and that was him, combat 111 I believe , didnt speak to him or anything but I do remember he got my hopes to start training again after I got hacked just by seeing his combat and the way he acted to others. Met him 2 years later in fishing guild, once again didnt speak to him. At that time I almost surpassed him already at his combat but he was still someone special in Runescape for me. :P

Otherwise Capefear, I know only 1 person supposed to but unfortunately he and cheese tie for the 1st spot :P. My best friend back at my 1st and 2nd main, after my 1st got hacked I got contact with him later on my 2nd and we became best friends, I stayed up 8 hours at saturday, saw the sun coming up already, and all that time we chatted and slayed some monsters, then he decided to make a guild which I joined, then I became a subleader together with of his guild. After hacked the website he blamed me, for unknown reasons, and because I thought we were such good friends I just couldnt accept it and got really mad at him for blaming me. After admitted he hacked the website he tried making it up with me but I was too arrogant to except his apologies and we never spoke again. Highscores now obviously tell me he quitted. Really heart-shredding :x

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xxx Neo Xxx7 (used to hold the number one Mage spot, still my fav :D ) He also holds the number one Fletching spot, at 200 frikin' million experience :shock: .

It'd be so cool to be like his Mage apprentice or something, and learn anything and everything about being the perfect Mage :mrgreen: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

bluerosex13(sp?)

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Maybe your right, but those 3 people played a big part in the start of the end of Runescape. And played the entire role in the Runescape Classic ruination part.

Correct?

Wrong. What Kaitnieks made was something .. unevil. He never sold AutoRune authorisations to too many people. He kept it between few people for almost a year. And SCAR .. SCAR isn't that powerful at all. You can only auto one char at time, and you can't do anything else on the computer while running a SCAR script: SCAR steals your mouse!

It's those Java bots which have "ruined" RS. With them you can auto 10 chars at time and still be able to do other stuff on your computer. Kaitnieks hasn't created a single Java client hack aka bot. Kaitnieks didn't like just editing other people's work, he did everything himself.

I respect him as programmer and as person. He was always helping everyone out and was very "noob-friendly". He never approved any kind of flaming on his forums. Also, he wanted his cheats to be easy way to step into the world of programming. None of his cheates were "click-and-hope-it-works". He gave people the platform, people had to make the scripts.

He was a leader. A good leader.

Merlin, the first ever runescape player :D

Rab was actually the first runescape player, then Lightning, and then finally Merlin. Well not finally, but he was third, not first.

As for the one person I would want to meet, Snake Slava. First to ninety-nine range on not only one character, but two. He was a nice guy, helped me out on some quests when I was an utter noob. He no longer plays, and I now have ninety-nine range, but I think it would be cool nonetheless.

blacksignaturewn1.png

hmhmhmhhmhmh

Gearshifter

A S H L E Y

Lightning!!!

or maybe bluerose

Gearshifter was first to 123 combat

i always heard about A S H L E Y, didn't know what was so special(now i do)

And bluerose got 99 smithing first =]

these are all ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¢â¬Åber old players

Maybe the old nite tooo...although nothing really special about these people, i would like to meet them

TIPIT IRC NAME= G_R_A_V

I'd want to meet S1acker, Noob Work and Casserole. S1acker I saw once in Tai Bwo Wannai and thought he was cool (didn't actually meet him of course), and Casserole and Noob Work have cool RSNs. :D

I met S1acker a while back at Fally Bank, but he wasn't getting pestered as much as his rank wasn't as good back then. We had a short chat, he was a really nice guy 8-) .

Also, who else here has met the Deatherune666 and Runewidow couple? I recall they were 123 and 120 last I talked to them, and they went everywhere together in their Full Dragon and White Phats. They were married (irl for all you Runescape daters :lol: ), and did everything in game together, and I mean everthing, so if you saw one you'd be sure to see the other. They were really nice, it was always fun chatting with them :mrgreen: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I would like to meet Bluerose13x. And can someone post a link to the Omegawytch Chronicles, I would like to read them. I love good stories :)

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

zzzamorak!!!! who else?

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Kaitnieks or 6FeetUnder. I'd love that.

Are we talking about on the game or IRL?

6feetunder? :wink: Lol! Need to start up a party hat scandal, do you? :roll:

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

Leesters or Oddfaery2 cus they are my RS idols!!! 8-)

yeah!!11 :wink:

i would want to meet them instead of zez or someone like that, not syain i don't like him its just that i don't even know him, he never talks.. to me atleast

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

Whether it be in-game or in real life, I doubt I'd wanna meet anyone. In-game would be so boring..

hey so youre that famous player? wow

yeah...

cool

wanna go do summit fun?

no way, i'd be wasting valuable exp time!

umm ok.. sooooooooooooo you like smithing?

famous player logs out.

And in real life, they'd probably be too busy playing to do anything.

This made me smile.

Hi Tip.it!

I'm still alive.

Kah..... bah...... danm! Whats the third one again?