If you could meet ONE player

Iantiger

In Runescape, if you had the ability to meet ONE famous player, past or present, who would you choose and why?

Without a doubt, I would choose 56warrior/Omegawytch because his stories inspired me so much, and they were told with such greatness. I'd love to meet him in game because he seems like such a great and funny guy.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Andrew or Paul, but only if I could ask one of them all the questions I have lol.

EDIT: Cursed You maybe, he's really awesome. He's my rs idol.

sig5235ro7.jpg

It would either be Musashi22 or Ladykilljoy. Musashi indirectly helped me get all the way to joining the Legends Guild and killjoy was my idol. :P

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

1337_h4x0r, my best friend, when I had to suddenly quit RS for a while without saying a word, and came back, he was gone. :cry: Used to spend 2 hours on F2P just so we could have fun.

If a famous player, I'd say i_mahatma_i. Not interested in skillers. :oops:

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

I would have to say that it would be 1 out of 2 of Tip.it's own. Either Leesters or Satenza. The reasoning is that both seem to be very knowledgable about the game, and at the same time 2 of the nicest people you could ever want to meet.

Can't wait to get members in the next few weeks so I have a chance to possibly meet both of them.

protius69.png

In Runescape, if you had the ability to meet ONE famous player, past or present, who would you choose and why?

Without a doubt, I would choose 56warrior/Omegawytch because his stories inspired me so much, and they were told with such greatness. I'd love to meet him in game because he seems like such a great and funny guy.

~Ian

Beautiful answer, i wonder if someone could recreate the Omegawytch Chronicles in rs2? *thinks* Maaayyybbeeee

bumping into Omegawytch would be quite cool. To be part of the story almost :)

I can't really think of anyone else who I would want to meet in game,.

sig2ho7.jpg

Whether it be in-game or in real life, I doubt I'd wanna meet anyone. In-game would be so boring..

hey so youre that famous player? wow

yeah...

cool

wanna go do summit fun?

no way, i'd be wasting valuable exp time!

umm ok.. sooooooooooooo you like smithing?

famous player logs out.

And in real life, they'd probably be too busy playing to do anything.

~Ian

Beautiful answer, i wonder if someone could recreate the Omegawytch Chronicles in rs2? *thinks* Maaayyybbeeee

I'm giving it my best shot - not a patch on the original tales, but nothing ever could possibly come close.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=436014

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

the guy that found out about that duping thingie

(i think it was sixfeetunder buy i am not sure)

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Kaitnieks or 6FeetUnder. I'd love that.

Are we talking about on the game or IRL?

Great answer, great answer my friend. Kaitnieks is definitely a true legend. He has retired now, though ("Good news everyone, I'm a father. I'm rather happy lately and I'm enjoying my life. I hope you all have good time :)" - thats what it says in his official site).

SixFeetUnder still posts randomly to this one forum. Sometimes he's on irc, too.

Nothing can ever come close to the greatness that was the Omega Chronicles. Nothing. However im sure if i put the time and effort into it, and with my halfway decent writing skills (See my previous tip.it times stories ;) ) i might be able to put up something halfway decent. I smell a project. And just in true Omega fashion I SHALL THIEVE! ;/

Leesters - free d chain FTW!! lol.

I wouldn't really wanna meet any famous player though, all you get is a little chat and maybe a new burden to your friends list.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

Kaitnieks or 6FeetUnder. I'd love that.

Are we talking about on the game or IRL?

I love you.

I'd like to meet Dylock again... He was cool when we spoke...

I'd like to see you solo all three dag kings at once.

Easily done with just 2 people.

Kaitnieks is definitely a true legend. He has retired now, though ("Good news everyone, I'm a father. I'm rather happy lately and I'm enjoying my life. I hope you all have good time :)" - thats what it says in his official site).

I heard, I'm made up for him :)

Not really famous, but Nemesis KKC and the other KKC people, I watched his video on RSC pking once a few years ago, ever since then i have always wanted to be a pker like him.

BK.