Drop Part-ay, check it out

rangenoob3

dp7cp.png

All that will be dropped

PS: i wont drop 2.7m cash and whip, i will sell whip and spent 5.7m cash on more items to drop.

In all, about 11m will be dropped

I havn't decided when and where, buy it will be soon.

Have a nice day!

People currently attending drop party:

1:Slayercool66 (sent invite)

2:Rebdragon (he thinks its fake, so good riddens)

3:Laikrob (sent invite)

4:Captainant (sent invite)

5:Dalcyte (sent invite)

6:Caskade (sent invite)

7:Salim123 (sent invite)

8:Bobby1167 (sent invite)

9:Wyvern53 (sent invite)

10:Nxnja (sent invite)

11:X Bow80

12:KiLLuFoFrEE

13:Cman1989

14:Helring

15:Mirrorforce

16:Nireva

17:Atremis 42

18:Leonard12440

19:Lucasesco (sent invite)

20:

21:

22:

23:

24:

25:

Also: If you were lucky enough to be chosen to attend my party, please dont tell others where and when it is, i would prefer this party to be 25 people or less, so if more then 25 people show up for the drop party, I may just go to world 2 Faldor and drop it in the giant mob of people.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock: That gonna be one good drop party. I definitly gonna be there..

You have any reason for the drop party? or is it just for fun :D

Hopefully he isn't jut making this thread for a short period of recognition :? . Its amazing what some people do for 5min under the limelight.

If the drop party is legit, why not explain about it more? Your reason for dropping all this cash? Are you quitting? Or just dropping 11mil worth of stuff to ungrateful noobs for no reason? (sorry Tip.iters, but if you if went to sk8's party, you'll know that there were so many worthless beggars there...).

Please elaborate on your motives for such an extravagent, yet random party :? .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

i'll go as long as it isn't on the weekday, and you don't publically announce where it will be, do it over pms...cause u get tons of noobs. Whats the occasion of the party though?

I've been asked to explain my motives for dropping all this stuff, so here it is: my best friend got banned from runescape, so im quitting. Im not doing this to get a taste of the "limelight" because I have made no other posts on any thread and I dont plan on it. It will be tonight, on some member world. Im not sure exactally when but it will be in some large area where people dont usually go, to cut down on people walking by and grabbing all the loot. Im looking for a sugesstion on a good place to hold the drop party but please dont post here and send it to my message box on tip it.

Also: i have sold the whip and spent all but about 500k on items to drop, some items include trimmed armor, d med, obby cape, lots of rune and some other stuff, but I wont bore you with all that.

Have a nice day

I've been asked to explain my motives for dropping all this stuff, so here it is: my best friend got banned from runescape, so im quitting. Im not doing this to get a taste of the "limelight" because I have made no other posts on any thread and I dont plan on it. It will be tonight, on some member world. Im not sure exactally when but it will be in some large area where people dont usually go, to cut down on people walking by and grabbing all the loot. Im looking for a sugesstion on a good place to hold the drop party but please dont post here and send it to my message box on tip it.

Also: i have sold the whip and spent all but about 500k on items to drop, some items include trimmed armor, d med, obby cape, lots of rune and some other stuff, but I wont bore you with all that.

Have a nice day

'Ight, I'll take your word on this one.

A good place to have it? God, the Members world is so big, but I'm no good at this kind of stuff :oops: .

Les see, theres the Trollheim mountain, though thats a little compact, theres Lleyta, hm, Lleyta actually sounds like a good idea. Hard, but not too hard to get to (decent limitation), its a beautiful place, and there's plenty of space for the party. :mrgreen:

Any other ideas?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'll come if i can. And tonight already? You think this will be enough time for a decent amount of people to know about it? Well anyway...another one goes :cry: .

Aww, didn't get an invite, anyway best regards for the future.

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Sent you a PM.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

If this is legit then rock on.

but I hate fake drop parties. one guy claimed to be dropping this:

23 d chains

12 mud staves

51 d meds

2b cash

47 d legs

71 d skirts

12 d []s

120 dds

94 d scimmys

11 d longs

1 set of full infinity

25 obby sets

6 d wc axes

and about 500m in other junk and he was only lvl 15

but like 50 ppl showed up and he made everyone wait for like 2 hours before dropping some bones and sweetcorn

needless to say people were angry.

brb, Chris Hansen, gotta hide some stuff

:shock: I'll go, hmmmm.... i good place could be that camelot castle thing, that place is huge and nobody is ever in it

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

-Paris Hilton

if you need a place to drop ll this stuff i got a good idea

we go all the way south of port sarim no one EVER goes there its a really big place but with overgrown grass so it will make items harder to spot

lighviolet1lk4.jpg