~~ F2P P-Mods ~~

Elveirlyte

The only downside to being a F2P mod is that you can "never ever ever never" make a mistake. I mean, if you even mistype a sentence and have the little stars showing (*****) then every non-mod whats to use the report button without hesitation...

I also believe its much harder to become a mod who is mainly F2P, I'm not sure...

The only downside to being a F2P mod is that you can "never ever ever never" make a mistake. I mean, if you even mistype a sentence and have the little stars showing (*****) then every non-mod whats to use the report button without hesitation...

I also believe its much harder to become a mod who is mainly F2P, I'm not sure...

I guess there's no mods then, since everyone makes mistakes. Who told you f2p mods aren't allowed to make mistakes?

If stars show, Jagex says themselves there's no need to report since it's already censored anyway. Even if everyone reports you, you wouldn't get banned, it's the quality of the reports that matters, not the quantity. Players always threaten to report mods, it never happens. The reports actually have to be valid. I also fail to see why it would be harder to become a mod if you're f2p. It's the same standards and guidelines, after all.

kXiLk.jpg

Yar, there are quite a few F2P player moderators. It is harder to get recognized by Jagex in F2P compared to Members. Sadly, it's ironic because F2P, as yonman said, needs moderation more.

Negative12 (Ranked 6th F2P) is a Player Moderator and when she accidently got stars for the new censor and everybody simply said, "OMG REPORT!!!! PMOD SWORE!"

Which is against the rules of abuse reporting! :(

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

=) well i guess hte player mods cant say my name then. "dork" is blocked

i have no idea why... i dont consider it offensive.

also, sophomore isnt blocked anymore neither is pwn! woot!

anyway, i've met a few f2p mods in my time most were at karamja docks taking care of macroers and scammers, etc. they are really cool, and i look up to them

also i noticed one say somthing (not swearing) and no one seemed to notice. maybe it was a good crop of people there...

tipitlessersigea3.png

Well im going to ask Jaxek

Ask them for what reason? We just gave you a perfectly clear response.

And just so you know, they're called "Jagex," don't know where in the world you got "Jaxek" from. :roll:

kXiLk.jpg

Well im going to ask Jaxek

Ask them for what reason? We just gave you a perfectly clear response.

And just so you know, they're called "Jagex," don't know where in the world you got "Jaxek" from. :roll:

my English is poor. ik ben nederlands. ik voel beledigd, u moet een noobish zijn ezel!!!

yes there are f2p only mods. im one of them. now to clear up a few of these mistruths.

we can make as many mistakes as the p2p mods. there is no more or less pressure upon us. i really dont see your reasoning behind this.

it is not harder or easier to become a player mod depending on your membership (or lack thereof). jagex picks you as a player mod because of your actions and in-game experience. it is not dependent on your p2p/f2p status.

and dilts36, the level 3 mods with the shiny gold crowns are jagex mods, not player mods.

and other questions feel free to pm me here or in game at the same name.

Stallion4589.png

Please stick with using English only on the thread please. :| Thanks.

There are quite a few F2P player moderators... Just gotta have sharp eyes. :)

one of my friends is an f2p mod, she's also on this forum :)

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

Yes, there are F2P mods, and even low lvl ones. I remeber speaking to one who was lvl 42. I don't exactly remember his username but it has either the word "fish" "stinky" or "cheese" in it, lol. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Lets put it like this:

P2P = toddlers

F2P = adults

Toddlers aren't old enough to watchout for themselves, so they have babysitters.

P2P P-Mods = Babysitters

Adults are old enough to take care of themselves, but often need to be kept in line, so they have the police

F2P P-Mods = Police

It's just a metaphor, no flaming needed.

thhah.gif

I agree with you bestsob. F2P servers are right full of rule breakers and action needs to be taken. P2P servers however just have people who sometimes forget to follow certain rules. Time to go and be a policeman.. :lol:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png