HIREDKILLER: 3 Ranars + 2 Prayer Pots

PYRO MAINIA0: Glory Amy To Sell

DEAD PUR3: F2P -- 50 Silver Bars

IF ANYONE WANTS TO DONATE POST HERE

EVERYBODY IVE WASTED WITH MY NEW FLAIL

:D

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

definately gonna need magic to kill them

or at least it helps kill them all a lil faster.

take out dharok with your natural prayer, ull probably be drained to lower lvls when done with him, may even need to drink a prayer pot...

then move on to karil with protect from range, he(i think its a she...)is strong when it comes to range... i mean reallly really good with a bow.

take your pick from the rest, each has his own, if you know what i mean, they all have their lil tricks

personally, torag without prayer seems to be the most annoying.

guthan can heal even if u have protect from melee on

karil drains ur agility lvls so after like 3 barrows runs, ull be barrow walking.

verac hits fast and the special, can be very deadly.

becareful to study the guide on the tip.it minigame site.

1) help and advice board

2) read the three guides on this in the archive of wisdom

3) get 55 slayer if u don't have it and slayer dart them all to death

Barrows drops to date: ahrim's skirt, hood and top x 5. Dharoks legs top x 2 and helm. Guthan's legs and plate. torags plate x 2. verc's flail skirt brassard x 2. karil's x bow coif and top

1st d drop 03/03/06 d med in barrows

if you melee ur gonna waste cartloads of cash and probably get owned. Don't bring any melee stuff except maybe full rune and dds or long. Use the archive of wisdom for a good guide.

melee ONLY i repeat ONLY if you have full veracs or atleast 20 more lvls in att and str you will waste SOOO much cash the if you dont have veracs then the ONLY time you should melee would be to spec karil (dds perferabley) when you used your specs go back to mageing them. theres my 2 cents

~psy~

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

Well my first time I went melee at lvl 76 and got a verac flail.

Trust me, If you have mystic and you can do fire bolt, you should be fine with mage. I use only 4 prayer pots (4), whenever I go. It is usually for fun only. I hope you have the best of luck. Any more help then post again.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

If you want to do it a cheap way, buy a cannon and some cannon balls, and set it up in the cript of the guy your fighting, then lure the guy on one side of the tomb while your on the other side and let the cannon own him.

i did this when i was a low combat doing barrows and made loooots of money while spending barely anything

If you're going to range, I'd advise only using a crystal bow or Karil's xbow. As for mage, use Slayer Dart. Cheap, effective, and you often get back the runes from the chest.

80-rangeTJ1p.bmp

Proud Member of the Dragonz Clan

got 40 slayer :P

Gotto get it high enough for slayer dart otherwise the expenses will probably be too much for you, the only money I spent when I was starting barrows was on prayer pots, and now I usually don't use any so even though I haven't gotten any items yet, doing runs is essentially free. Also unless you get your range up you will use a ton of prayer pots on ahrim.

range ahrim...(use a range pot u save 1 dose of p pot and p pot is more expensive per dose)

mage everyone else. Yes even with 59 mage you should mage them all - i did my first trip only being able to cast earth blast, and got guthan helm

if you are gunna melee then use veraks. This saves on runes but the armor degrades and i find i'm faster than people in veraks 20 lvls higher than me as i use mage.

addy arrows are fine for ahirm. Other option is dd(s) spec then hide behind the coffin and wait for him to die of poison. Or use crystal bow for fast ko.

bring melee armor and a d scim or whip so you can kill tunnel monsters. I get my Kill Count to 20 (or around that) every time. The kill count does not effect the chance of you getting armor, but the bloods, deaths and chaos easily pay for the p pots by themselves if you get this.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

because your mage lvl is so low, my advice would be to use air blast (or train to 62 (i think) to to air wave. with air blast all you need is an air staff and a chuck load of death runes (air staff comes in handy for cammy teleport, 1 law rune alternative to ectophial) if you can afford mystic, wear it, as well as god staff and prayer book if you have (+5 prayer bonus). if you dont have a prayer book, any broodoo shield also give 5 prayer bonus and are pretty easy to get/make. wear a god cape and magic or glory for max mage attack bonus. youll kill the 4 melee bros and karil very easily with that setup, even using a noob spell like air blast (if you have fire runes to burn, by all means use fire blast)

when you get to ahrim, youd need to change into your best range gear, using the best arrows you can (or knives even better, and keep the shield/book equiped)

ring of wealth is useless, it doesnt increase your odds of a good drop. wear a ring of life instead. ive been saved by it a few times. youll most likely recover all the runes you used up in killing the other bros

last tip, keep your eye on your prayer level. this is a mistake a lot of new barowers make, by allowing their prayer to drain and not potting. even with a high prayer bonus clothes, your prayer drains faster than normal in the crypts and the tunnels, so be sure not to get surprised, drinking a pot during battle can cost you time and your money (by losing your stuff) if your prayer runs out

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

For cost effectiveness sake, use Fire Bolt with Chaos Gaunts. I found I cast as many chaos runes as death runes per run, except i use chaos runes in one and death runes in another. I get so many chaos runes that even after about 50-60 runs, i have like 3k chaos left (started less than 1k), Tried blood, way too expensive. Chaos also saves on air runes.

You can try using Lava staff so you dont have to carry earth runes to teleport to Lumbridge for prayer restore, allowing you one extra space

Your attack Plan should ALWAYS be:

Dharok

Karil

Verac

Torag/Gunthan

Gunthan/Torag

Ahrim

Range Ahrim, mage the first 3 with prayer and prayer boost equip, mage the next 2 using full rune. You will probably still own them in full rune. make sure you bring prayer pots and good food AT ALL TIMES unless you know what you are doing.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

you can run around the sarcophagus (sp?) the big tomb thing, to avoid getting hit, but you cant attack a brother from behind it. you can set up your cannon, then open the coffin, run around to the other side while your cannon kills him, then wait for him to die. if you run out of ammo and have to reload before the bro dies, put your prayer on, because running to the cannon the brothers will hit you

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

when doing meele brothers, go on the opposite side of the sarchopagus and mage them, with this method you don't even have to use prayer pots, and for the karil and ahrim... range them i guess...

i never did barrows...

when doing meele brothers, go on the opposite side of the sarchopagus and mage them, with this method you don't even have to use prayer pots, and for the karil and ahrim... range them i guess...

i never did barrows...

lmao, obviously you havent. you cant use the sarcophagus to block the brothers from reaching you. i guess its to tall to range/mage over. if youre fighting the brothers directly, youll be going toe-to-toe, thats why you have to use prayer. if it was possible to kill the brothers from behind the coffin it would be in every barrows guide around, and nobody would talk about prayer pots