WTH?! Episode # 1

axeraider70

lol its kinda strange LEIK WTH?! lol but yer it was amusing... BUT I DEMAND U TAKE THOSE DANCING NIGHTCLUB BLOBS INTO FURTHER PRODUCTION THEY OWNED! I DEMAND A EXTENDED NIGHTCLUB EPISODE WITH DANCING BLOBS!!!!! seriusly... that was funny

lol everybody likes the blobs. His name is Bob by the way and he has a cloning ability... though he was born from two normal human parents he came out as a red blob with special powers. This is a picture of his parents:

parentswtf5gk.gif

and i didnt use google to get this picture either... crazy people... jeez you think that i would go take some picture i found as opposed to knocking on my neighbors door and asking them for a photo?

Episode 2 is coming out soon... got the first half of it done yay.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

A bit too much tweening going on there, but yea its fun to watch.

Id like to see you make a proppa cartoon.

You can draw, so I don't think it'd be out of your abilities to simply draw a storyboard, start with a comic first if you want and simply toggle with the camera angles you want and sort out your timing and its simply a case of transfering each frame to flash, record some sound and speech if you need and bit by bit animate each part of each storyboard frame..

It's a bit fustrating seeing people just using the program to do the animating for you, I stopped doing that a while back you don't need to be too detailed or, amazing at animating.. Like any art form, you'll improve.

And please steer clear of stickmen animations.. they're ok for practicing the way a human moves but aren't so good for viewing purposes..

I'll watch some of your other stuff too now, I like your humour.

~Ter :D

vistame09copyhr8.png

A bit too much tweening going on there, but yea its fun to watch.

Id like to see you make a proppa cartoon.

You can draw, so I don't think it'd be out of your abilities to simply draw a storyboard, start with a comic first if you want and simply toggle with the camera angles you want and sort out your timing and its simply a case of transfering each frame to flash, record some sound and speech if you need and bit by bit animate each part of each storyboard frame..

It's a bit fustrating seeing people just using the program to do the animating for you, I stopped doing that a while back you don't need to be too detailed or, amazing at animating.. Like any art form, you'll improve.

And please steer clear of stickmen animations.. they're ok for practicing the way a human moves but aren't so good for viewing purposes..

I'll watch some of your other stuff too now, I like your humour.

~Ter :D

Well the stick figures are actually charachters that i use commonly throughout many things i can animate humans no prob, but when i need something that is more comical i use stickmen. Anyway i found story boards dont do much for me and are generally a waste of time, instead i get someone to write a script by telling them what i want to happen (except in these random clips of course.)

thanks for the "Review" :D

By the way i know you animated some in your time, howd that ever go over?

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

flyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyfhking fly flyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyfhking fly

the rofl copter was awsome good work

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^