girls are nicer than guys

tuhdude

im calling cabbage.

girls = boys.

Enough said.

I have never been scammed by girls nor boys.

Think about it. half the girls you see are GUYS!

And this point might seem invalid, watch cop shows, girls act up too when arrested.

2008_121.png

Randompm1.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Virtually all of the PKing population I have dealt with, male or female, are still nasty to the core.

The females I have seen on RS (who are indeed females) are for the most part certainly extremely nice (and it's not because they are attention [bleep]). I did meet this very snappy and arrogant nine-year-old girl, though, who really put me through the ringer... :roll:

hi my names hannah im a real gurl not a guy in a skirt lol and are u nicer to gurls than u are to guys? impressing the opisite sex. anyway i was training and i asked sum1 to fyt and he was like sry im not a gurl basher im sry i dont fight gurls since wen did this happen on rs! i own in my own way :wink: and to not b able to pk sum1s rune cauz im a gurl is absurd!

btw if any1 wants a dm im lvl 45 and accept side stakes of up to 150k f2p thank u

i think that guy is just stupid, ive never seen that be4

MMORPG: Many Morons Online Roll Playing Games, your one of them.

1. u spelt it wrong

2. it doesnt make any sense

3. ur an idiot

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

I have watced this thread with a slight sense of amusement, a large sense of disappointment, and a growing sense of confoundation. I have replied twice, and this is the third and final reply for many reasons.

I really have to say that I knew right off, judging from my experience with the forum and past forums, that this topic was a hornets' nest. And it is being waled upon. The topic is also a horse, and it is being beaten beyond death and even the hooves are beginning to powderize.

The core of the debate is whether or not girls are nicer than guys. A serious subquestion that has arisen is whether or not girls are more mature than guys. So far, I have yet to see proof for either statement.

Both of which I do find rather bigoted in the first place, but it only gets worse. The females continuously rally in favor of their own side, claiming that the female contingency is nicer and more mature than the opposition, with the few token exceptions. This is done usually to scant retort and small support, and general acceptance. What shameful hypsocrisy.

Any time a male has ventured the sugestion that the males are nicer, more mature, or both, it is generally cut off at the knees by no follow-up support and an acidic chorus of females, usually repeat offenders, playing the gender card and calling 'sexist.' This comes as a shock to me, since, although I strongly suggested that both sides had equal capacity for productivity and equality of worth and maturity, nigh on all of the blatant bigotry in this debate seems to come from the female side, despite there being less females in the argument! Nonetheless, I maintain my former argument that there is indeed equalization for the sexes, and I would encourage you to adopt such a stance if you do not hold it already.

I am disappointed because you, the posters, have failed to handle this issue, albeit an understandably touchy one, in an immature and unsophisticated manner. I am further let down because I thought a small, infractive, and most importantly obvious amount of sarcasm was within reasonable limits and could be handled by a hopefully appreciative and mature audience. Obviously I have been found to be mistaken in this surmisal.

I am, even after everything said, not entirely unamused; the atrocious irony is that in a debate where each side admits that there is a small number of folk within their own ranks that are stupid, unsavory, or just plain annoying, all possible examples of this supposedly small minority have reared their scaly heads from both battallions and undone any argument either side might have had with shameful, malicious, and entirely dumbfounding self-denegrating behavior! It is to laugh!

In other shocking matters: playing outside ones race is a moderately acceptable yet rarely embarked-upon mission, but playing as a different gender is an infraction of epic quality. You, a genuine Maxwell Q. Klinger of RuneScape, should be entirely ashamed and seek immediate professional help.

This is dirty and ruinous business. All of it. I request that it be locked by the staff and hastily forgotten by all those who partook. No merit can or ever shall come of this, and you would do well to quickly turn and walk away rather than being drawn into this fallacy.

Just something to ponder.

Duumvir in game

"...One day I will burn down the rainforest and become a hero."

Over half the "females" in runescape, are actually male, who like to decieve male players to get "free stoof". They have to be nice...

I guess its just a preconception that females are always nicer, I'd assume were equal. MMORPG's aren't really the best way to see this though

Founder of Fast Free Double Natures 40292632082564828.png

Click here to see my Goals and Achievements!

MMORPG: Many Morons Online Roll Playing Games, your one of them.

1. u spelt it wrong

2. it doesnt make any sense

3. ur an idiot

You spelt "you", "you're" and "doesn't" wrong.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

yeah im really a girl in rs but alot of newbie girls come up to me and

say like plz help me i really need money plz help me plz but that is just crud i think it's like go work 4 it you bone head lol i am nice but i worked

4 all my money and stuff so i learned the hard way so all you newbs take

it from someone who has went through all that dont try to take the easy

way out WORK 4 YOUR $$$$ WE ANT GOIN TO GIVE YOU CASH SO DONT

ASK 4 IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Admin edit: you need to upload your picture if you want it displayed]

Over half the "females" in runescape, are actually male

Girls re only nice to you cause they want free stuff.. And in 99% of the cases they are accually guys.

Ok, now I have heard half, 99 percent and a few other "statistics". Do you people just like to make up "facts" to sound smart?

Maybe its right. I know that not everyone who claims to be a girl is, but at least dont make up random stuff.

Is it just me or does it seem like there are increasingly more girls (or at least people claiming to be girls) on tip.it? idk I'm just saying...

lope6jw0.jpg

MMORPG: Many Males Online Role Playing Girls.

Lmfao, quote of the week please.

On-topic. There are a lot more boys than girls playing runescape, and it really depends on the kind of people you see everyday playing runescape. I know some girls who are more venomous than me at times :? .

• 3 weeks later...
your know its something i've noticed. i've been on runescape and a few other forum/chat based sites and i've noticed that girls are always alot nicer than guys. like here on runescape i've never been insulted by a girl. i get insulted by other guys all the time. its just some random info i felt like sharing :D

You can't know or some1 is a boy or a girl...

Yes you can lol if they tell

you like my friend did i was

like euuuuuuu????lol

[Admin edit: you need to upload your picture if you want it displayed]

I'm afraid I have to say I agree, girls are nicer, but there are loads of nice guys out there. I mean when I see someone come up to me and say "Noob!" it's always a guy. :S. And it's always a guy who says "Your a moron" when I mine their mith. :S. But that does not say that guys are mean, just a small percentage of them are. :)

i am a paint noob

I'd say tht is wrong

Considering within the teenage years the girls personality seeming to be more prone to gossip, [bleep]ing and backjstabbing type evebnts it is far more likely tht guys are nicer

However both sexs are the same it is probably just down to the proportion of males - females playing the game

Plus like 1/2 the females are actually males trying to get 'rs bfs' for free stuff

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

lies... all lies lol.

ive had just as many female people be rude and nasty as male....

ima good person and never nasty :D

8724th person to 85 slayer on 17/02/07. 99 attck. 88/90 slayer

whips - 35+

dragon drops - 6 chains, 3 legs, 6 skirt, 2 med, 2 left halfs, 4 d2hs, 2 axes and 1 spear

bones2peaches.png