X3

Heath_at_UK

Why did Bryan Singer have to ruin his career on garbage like this. Seriously The Usual Suspects to X-Men.

Wise career choise Bryan!

The Usual Suspects:

Features a sly super-villian and has the greatest twist at the end. Stars Gabriel Bryne and Keven Spacey too! Not to mention the rest of an all start not to Hollywood cast.

X Men:

Hally Berry who has made a career on her looks and boobs. Abouta boring force of people which the film uses an over abundance of CGI - really the computer programmers should get the direction title!

Hmm, i wonder which is better.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Usual Suspects:

Features a sly super-villian and has the greatest twist at the end. Stars Gabriel Bryne and Keven Spacey too! Not to mention the rest of an all start not to Hollywood cast.

Hah, one of my favorite movies.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I was hoping that the movie was going to be more based on the old cartoons which I so loved. But it wasn't :(

The movie was good from a flashy,loud noise ,fighting standpoint. But the plot was sub-par.

Beast was a larger figure in this movie than I thought he was going to be,which is always a plus :)

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

I've always loved Xmen, but the movie was a total guy movie and I hated it, and I am a guy lol :? . There was basically no plot at all, I have no idea what the director was thinking with the relationships (I won't talk about them for people that havn't seen it, but it was totally messed up how the couples were put together), and it didn't even go along with the comic book at all. The actions scenes and comedy were still great nonetheless :mrgreen: (Storm ftw) but there was too much fighting and whatnot for it to be all that good :? .

And the ending, that was just a horrible resolution to the story. And then they even tagged on that scene with Magneto- God da**it, what are they trying to do, make another sequel? [sentence edited, don't want to accidentally spoil the movie for some people] (not to mention the fact that it was such a CRAPPY movie)! Morons :x .

Sorry guys, I love Xmen, but this movie just didn't live up to the Xmen legacy :cry: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

SPOILER

^ Probably pointless since spoilers are posted all over, but whatever.

@Rebdragon,they're making a movie based on Magneto alone.

They're also making a Wolverine-based movie as well.

Did people stay after the credits? Jeez. That and the fact that Magneto can still move (well, can't he? before the credits was shown, he did move the chess piece, didn't he?) metals left the whole plot open.

If anyone noticed, the 'Dr. Moira' was the lady that he was talking about near the beginning of the book - the one in the video where he was saying how just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should. He had an example of transferring a brain (not a brain, but you get what I mean) to a braindead body, but is it ethical? That's what he was talking to the class about in there. So Prof. X is alive - mentally.

The butchered the movie though. Expected the Pyre vs. Iceman fight to be longer. I would've wanted Wolverine and Juggernaut take it all out, but wth? Shadowcat vs. Juggernaut? Storm seemed a bit too weak too :| Impossible how they killed off Cyclops like that though.. terrible. The side story on Iceman, Kitty, and Rogue was pretty pointless as well. The ending was meh. Wolverine killing the Phoenix? The Phoenix that can easily destroy worlds =\ unbelievable.

Just in case someone gets the wrong idea - I liked the movie.

it took me about 20mins after the movie to relize who that lady that charlies talked to. when i frist saw that extra ending part i was like what **** waste of 10mins because of waiting for it.

tFtfA.jpg

I'm going to see it tonight, if everything goes as planned.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

my friend said the lady at the begining and end is xaviers wife in the comics. he also is a huge fan of the comics, probably has everyone there is, and knows way to much about xmen in general. he enjoyed it, so not all people who read the comics arent going to like it.

i enjoyed it too, as much as the first two. the acting wasnt all that great anywhere in it, but the special effects and action was good. the plot was ok, nothing special about it. and FOX confirmed another xmen movie, i dont know how they will do that without the two/three that are dead. they could all make them come back alive like they do in the comics quite frequently (friend said at one point or another almost everyone of the xmen have died and come back to life, some multiple times), but that might not go over to well with the general population.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Just got back from it. It was okay, a little bit less than the other two. Will get a bit more in detail tomorrow, I hope.

21o4pav.jpg

Between X3, superman, and pirates of the caribean 2, thos will be your highest grossing movies of the year by far.

Don't forget The Da Vinci Code. But to the rest of your reply: how much money a movie makes has got NOTHING to do with it's quality.

yes it does. only good movies make money, why do u think they make money?

111yr4.jpg

only good movies make money

Haha!

'From Justin to Kelly' made money and it's the worst movie ever. What you just said is entirely inaccurate, no offense.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

noway could of jean ...disingrated professor x.

Professor x was a bad man in the comics, and even though jean was the phoenix in the books and capable of destroying the earth, apparently none of you ever heard of onslaught professor x's alter ego http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onslaught_%28comics%29

Kid Omega is a mutant with [bleep]es in the movie, not a psy like in comics

Callisto was leader of the morlocks, not the brotherhood, and she didnt have the speed power

mm, wiki sums up next complaint well

While Cain Marko, a.k.a. the Juggernaut, is Charles Xavier's stepbrother in the canonical Marvel Comics stories, no relationship between the two is acknowledged in the film. The official press notes, however, describe him as "the unstoppable giant who is also Professor Xavier's stepbrother". Additionally, Juggernaut is a mutant in the film, but in the comics, his power derives from a mystic jewel, known as the Crimson Ruby of Cyttorak, that is bound to his soul (though this is a topic of contention since the ruby was lost). In the Ultimate Marvel version of the character, Juggernaut is a mutant with apparently no connection to Professor Xavier.

mystique was never turned human

beast never had a goverment job

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Because they are populair and well marketed, and most people are too stupid to look further than the blockbusters. But arthouse is comming up again. So you might see a quality movie once in your life.

21o4pav.jpg

Err, that's like saying McDonald's is one of the best restaurants just because they make a lot of money.

$$$ isn't a good indicator of how good something is.

@das, Kid Omega has nothing to do with the movie. They messed up. That moron is prolly Quill or something.

I hope Gambit will get in the next movie. Brad Pitt would make a good Gambit, I think. Gambit is the coolest of the entire bunch.

21o4pav.jpg

I hope Gambit will get in the next movie. Brad Pitt would make a good Gambit, I think. Gambit is the coolest of the entire bunch.

yeah, gambit was always my favourite charachter. brad pitt would be a good choice, so would ed norton. i dont know if ed norton could pull off the accent though.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

yeah, gambit was always my favourite charachter. brad pitt would be a good choice, so would ed norton. i dont know if ed norton could pull off the accent though.

Sawyer from Lost was the one who got asked to play Gambit. He didn't want to be typecasted so he turned it down.