Highscores - A Time Travel [2006 -> 2004]

Furious_F

Wow, shows how popular herblore was and is :lol:

not much of a point to train it after 85 is their? of course alot of skills are like this, but herb is an expensive skill and time consuming, of course some people make good $ doing it. but my point still stands that at 85 herb, your basically set. look at sara brews, id expect those to be like 90 herblore...but they arent

Show's how piss easy RS2 is.

Ditto

You got my vote on this one :P

+1

Gotta agree. Just dont have the time to 99.

YOu have to factor in how many more players came in during rs2 with much time to spend. And those players from classic have been playing a long time, so they got to 99 later on when rs2 came out.

smallsigr.jpg

Nice to know :) Man only one person with 99 crafting!!

Ltangel. I remember her 99 crafting party at Juliet's house ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

people are clearly lovin thieving;)

another fun way is looking at my own highscores, on Friday, March 05, 2004, 11:49:40 AM i was ranked 666th magic(ya, im a dork, i screenied it) and

666thmagichighscores8xq.jpg

now 666th is: *** [ MAGIC ]: Rank: 666 | Name: 4226868 | Exp: 13,367,239 [99]

(the iron yis that 4226868 is on BOTH those lists, someone should point him towards this they might get a kick from it)

also, for STR ranking, on Feb 15th *2005* i was ranked 18252, now im 82,351, it shows a disparity between the levels, we have ALOT goin for high levels, we dont seem to have as such a % going for midlevels tho

but to prove theres *TONS* more noobs playing we cna look at firemaking highscores, on Thursday, January 16, 2003 i was ranked 8694th with 44 firemaking

highscores3py.gif

now today, level 44 is HALF A MILLION

-RuneScript- *** [ FIREMAKING ]: Rank: 500000 | Name: Yazie Carian | Exp: 58,700 [44]

how about woodcutting? everyone loves to chop? RIGHT

well on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 i was 77 woodcutting ranked 227th

woodcuthighscores9ff.gif

now rank 227 is over 17 MILLION XP

-RuneScript- *** [ WOODCUTTING ]: Rank: 227 | Name: Rappwr | Exp: 17,559,993 [99]

edit: also looking at those above screenies you realize how huge the community has become, looking at the mage screenshot, theres only *FIVE* people on the list i wouldnt know enought o say hi to, a 6th who i WOULD NEVER say hi to but thats besides the point, even the woodcut screenie, you can obviously tell who i know, but even z3us i would know to see around

Show's how piss easy RS2 is.

Ditto

You got my vote on this one :P

+1

Gotta agree. Just dont have the time to 99.

Severation, that didnt make much sense... If the game is "piss easy", then how do you not have the time for 99? (After reviewing your stats, and finding only 1 thats even 10% of the way to 99... :? )

And Im sure the game has gotten easier, but a lot of it has also got to be increased player population. I really think the author of this thread should include the numbers of players, as well (if the information is somehow obtainable).

For example (completely made up), 100/10,000 players had 99 herblore way back when. That is 1% of the population. Now, say 10,000/1,000,000 players have 99 herblore. This is also 1% of the population. Although it appears to be a lot more 99 herbalists, as it is, compared to the overall players, its the same ratio of 99 herbalists to regular players as it was in the beginning.

I still, as said before, wont argue that the game has gotten easier, but seeing people call the game piss easy, when they themselves lack any skill at the level of 99, seems a bit stupid to me. (Was unable to locate "Aus Fighter" or "darkdude98" on the highscores table, so if Im wrong, please correct me).

Dark Dude 98

I've had this account for 4 years now, My stats at the end of RSC: 75cooking.jpg

RS2 has been out for 2 years, compare the experience I got in RSC to RS2. In RSC you had to click Everytime you wanted to ATTEMPT to fish, had to cook everything by hand, had to mine everything one click at a time (Although they eventualy bought out types of pickaxes) had to click a tree every time you wanted to cut. Could only burn one type of log (Although the XP did go up depending on your level) Combat was much harder to train, couldn't heal/pot in combat, spells could fail, No easy money making ways, no notes. I'm going to stop there, but I could go on for ages...

Never played RS1, so I can't judge whether RS2 is easier. But don't forget, there's been an extreme rise in the amount of players, which can also be an explanation of the increased amount of players who have 99 in one or more skills.

1111lolxu1.jpg