Word of warning to those attempting the fire cape.

I was just in there, did everything perfectly with the 702. Then the healers came. The 702 was in a bad spot, luckily i got them all off him. Everything was going fine when uh oh, whats this? The 702 was getting healed?? By who?? I re-attacked all the healers again, they were back on me, yet still the 702 was getting healed. So i was stuck in a rather unfortunate situation, i had to kill the healers with the 702 still pummeling me. I messed up prayer TWICE but survived. Eventually I killed all the healers but he was STILL GETTING HEALED!! In the end i had to fight him with him getting constantly healed. It was definatly not meant to be happening and i almost lost the fire cape because of it.

Just warning others out there about this ?bug? or glitch. The only way i know of it stopping is to get the 702 stuck behind the boot and kill the healers one by one.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

and it's true :cry:

i was ranging jad ,healers comes , i attack them so they are all on me

10 mins later , still ranging him , i hit 0-16-15-13-15-9 , almost no zeroes, but he wont die, after 5 minutes of hitting him 13+

i was like wtf , then i missklik my prayer he hit me , i have 1 hp left,

so i was lucky , back ranging,but he wont die !

me dead after 15 minutes ranging this nub with pretty good hits :(

and this took me 1u 55 minutes

:x

[99]: Fletching, Cooking | [90+] Hitpoints,Strenght, Attack]

sigzomer.gif

Retired! | Total LvL: 1719 | Cb : 113

Barrow Items [37] | Dragon Drops [7]

Phew, Glad I got my cape when I did. But funny, Cause my friend Muggiwhplar Uses his cape at places like pking, kq, dagg kings, ect. But whenever he dies he goes and gets it back in 1 attempt...Btw His score is 6-4 Now, Him 6, Jad 4. :)

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

this is wierd, my friend (xxru1n3dxx) who is a active poster on this board. tried to get his fire cape today and yesterday. When i was talking to him, he DIDNT say anything about that glitch you stated.

ill have to tell him about this right now

lifeguard200

Phew, Glad I got my cape when I did. But funny, Cause my friend Muggiwhplar Uses his cape at places like pking, kq, dagg kings, ect. But whenever he dies he goes and gets it back in 1 attempt...Btw His score is 6-4 Now, Him 6, Jad 4. :)

He must have alot of spare time...

not a bug. I ddi the fight caves 2 weeks after it came out and i got all the healers to attack me but they still healed the 702. I killed them so they wouldnt ans i saw it still got healed. There was a healer that was behing it off my map a little bit. I ran behind the 702 lookin for whats goin on while still switching prayer and saw it so i killed it. Then i continue to blast the 702 and i see its dieing emote that it turns into fire and guess what...Another 702 appeared. I was so angy but luyckily i still had prayer on so i was able to fight it. Killed the 2nd one with 11 hp left.

I know there was no reason to add my little story that happened after i explained why the 702 was still gettin healed but i wanted to

Yeah this happened to me a few weeks ago too. I had all 4 Healers on me but he wouldn't die. It took me rougly 30 seconds to get the Healers to come out, then I sat there for around 3 minutes trying to kill him but he kept getting healed. I was 100% sure that no Healers were on him either, as they were all attacking me. :evil:

barrowsmpraycape,Teh%20Unseen.gif

Would have sucked if the respawning glitch happened aswell.

It wouldnt have surprised me...

I asked a keen firecaper (he's got a cape 9 times. Beat that trojann :P) who said that since the game engine update the healers can heal while attacking and hit unnaturally hard, even on 108 def+full guthans.

It seems fire-caping just got a little bit tougher.

Lvl 80 construction.

It wouldnt have surprised me...

I asked a keen firecaper (he's got a cape 9 times. Beat that trojann :P) who said that since the game engine update the healers can heal while attacking and hit unnaturally hard, even on 108 def+full guthans.

It seems fire-caping just got a little bit tougher.

Definately not, during my first 4 attempts at it (which were all during the first 2 weeks fight caves came out) I got owned by the healers once on the 702 while wearing my guthans and on two of those attempts the healers still would heal the 702 while they were on me so its always been like that. You would just be unlucky if it happened

Is that a bug/glitch?

Just one random monster - can be any of them (even the 22 that spawns after the 45s) will respawn once - instantly upon death. So the chance it is the 702 is like 1:all other monsters (how many? 500+? )

newbankofrsyq0.gif

The respawning glitch is where you kill a monster, but another spawns directly where the other died. It happened to my mate on the 702 lol.

Lvl 80 construction.

I was just in there, did everything perfectly with the 702. Then the healers came. The 702 was in a bad spot, luckily i got them all off him. Everything was going fine when uh oh, whats this? The 702 was getting healed?? By who?? I re-attacked all the healers again, they were back on me, yet still the 702 was getting healed. So i was stuck in a rather unfortunate situation, i had to kill the healers with the 702 still pummeling me. I messed up prayer TWICE but survived. Eventually I killed all the healers but he was STILL GETTING HEALED!! In the end i had to fight him with him getting constantly healed. It was definatly not meant to be happening and i almost lost the fire cape because of it.

Just warning others out there about this ?bug? or glitch. The only way i know of it stopping is to get the 702 stuck behind the boot and kill the healers one by one.

They don't have to be standing right next to him to heal him. I dunno why he kept getting healed even after all the healers were dead.

He must have alot of spare time...

School's out - of course I do

77yLQy8.png