Help solve this murder!!

dark_shadow

HELP SOLVE THIS TERRIBLE ACT OF CRIME!

A terrible act of crime has been committed earlier today, 31st of May, 2006. Yolk's have been split in a horrible mass murder, in which there were 18 victims, with only one surviving. However, the surviving victim's mental state is cracked, so they have been unable to inform the police of who the assailents were. The vile murderer who committed this vicious crime HAS to be brought to justice.

The famalies of the victims are grieving for they're losses. The only way that this family will be able rest is if the murderer is brought to justice. With the murder still unsolved, other families are starting to crack up with worry; they just don't feel secure behind, or on, their walls anymore. One of their own was sadly lost, when he fell off a wall. Now, the families arn't even safe behind the walls. Families are splitting apart, in order to attempt to hide from this dreaded, heartless criminal.

PLEASE, if you know of anything regarding this murder, take the time out of your life to call your authorities; HELP GIVE THESE GRIEVING FAMILIES WHOLENESS AND PEACE AGAIN!! help these families pick up the remaining shells of their life!

eggmurder9nc.jpg

lol... i did take this picture... about an hour ago, i had an accident with the eggs... so yeah... :lol:

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

Very nice... except...

We had an egg toss in Science... And mine didn't make it past 1.2 metres...

My egg's name was [bleep]ie Von Eggbert the First... Me and my friend JJ tried to have it become a success, but to not win.. And now I wonder the streets, calling his name in vain..

diiiccckkiiieee

And so, I'm on this case! Komodo! Where were you on the night of... last night..?

thesip2.jpg

It really has

And so, I'm on this case! Komodo! Where were you on the night of... last night..?

Poor [bleep]ie...

Me? Er... hmmm, I was... I was... last night huh? hmm... you know... I was on the Market! Yes! I was buying things! Yes!

And you Mr. Sir Alex! Huh!? Ha!

PS: lol ^_^

komododabst3cn.png

I was doing my SS homework and watching South Park...

Yeeees...

*Twiddles moustache*

^ I think that might be the first time I've used the stars to do "Action" (on here ;P)

PS- ;P

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Poor [bleep]ie...

Me? Er... hmmm, I was... I was... last night huh? hmm... you know... I was on the Market! Yes! I was buying things! Yes!

things eh? eggs perhaps :shock: ..or perhaps an egg slicer :shock: ..anywho that made me laugh lol

Poor [bleep]ie...

things eh? eggs perhaps :shock: ..or perhaps an egg slicer :shock: ..anywho that made me laugh lol

Lol.. No one knows! Muhahah!

Its a mistery! =D

I could have bought some letuce or an Automatic Egg-O-Breaker!

:lol:

^ That's all I try. ;P

Same ;P ^.^

komododabst3cn.png

Nice to see you guys havin fun :D :lol: this has invaded the internet via email; if ever any of you happens to get it in an email, pm me lol :lol: i wanna know how far it gets!! :shock:

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

Nice to see you guys havin fun :D :lol: this has invaded the internet via email; if ever any of you happens to get it in an email, pm me lol :lol: i wanna know how far it gets!! :shock:

I hope I get it! :lol:

But who will solve this Eggsacration? :shock:

komododabst3cn.png

Keeping all my eggs well lit now, away from any dark shadows.

Rofl!

This shuld be a global warning: "Please, all keep your eggs well lit, Eggomurder strikes again!"

:shock: ^^

komododabst3cn.png