clearing up some questions

darkside

just to clear up a few things about poh. thi is so new people to the skill understand it better.

u can only have 20 rooms

3 storys up

1 level down

the oublitte is fun :P

watchout for scams.

things i dont know yet (luved to be answer)

where do u make a dungeon?

untitled6kv7.gif

I have a question about this skill which is unrelated to what you all are talking about... But, does this mean that anyone can enter a high level player's home, like Zezima or N0valyfe if they don't have it locked? It'd be kind of weird to find random people just entering your home.

Wish someone will enter mine and have a boxing match with me but everyone knows I will p00n all. :o

Neocrononom. Rune pure FTW.

Goals - 99 magic, 99 attack.

hmm, i had one person over at my house, then i was like brb, left the portal and got a tinderbox... for a fire ya know :wink:

When i got back he was in same spot, so i'm guessing if you leave your house with people in it, they stay there and arent kicked out, until they either die or log, or kick them out with the option button thingy? (maybe...)

Might be possible to have like 80 people over or something and then you like log and then theres an "after" party...

boozhoo

boozhoochief.png

hmm, i had one person over at my house, then i was like brb, left the portal and got a tinderbox... for a fire ya know :wink:

When i got back he was in same spot, so i'm guessing if you leave your house with people in it, they stay there and arent kicked out, until they either die or log, or kick them out with the option button thingy? (maybe...)

Might be possible to have like 80 people over or something and then you like log and then theres an "after" party...

Yeah. People don't get kicked out if you just leave the house. They get kicked out if you log out though. Personal experience as a guest in some friend's houses.

Noctis666.png