|~PETITION~| more bank-space for free version of runescape!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm becoming F2p in a week again so I'll probably be on your side then when i have to throw away my full camo :cry: . But until then, I managed along time in F2p with just the space that was given.

School books: $50

Tuition fees: $450

Knowing that you're one of the million idiots to copy that same mastercard advert: Priceless

Every one who is slamming f2p and p2p read this and shut up http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=393776. There are good f2p that are probably better than some p2p but i'm not going to go there yes some f2p are macro's and newbs but hey so were you at one time. Just take a chill pill. This post was about trying to get more bank space for f2p not slam f2p because they don't pay. Just click on the link and read it. It might make you smarter :D

You have the right, and people have the right to hate you for it.

Thus, the circle of life is complete.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

This post was about trying to get more bank space for f2p not slam f2p because they don't pay. Just click on the link and read it. It might make you smarter :D

Youve given the reason why the "slamming" is being done. I dont think its spam. With every petition, there will be those who protest it. On matters like these, the protestors just happen to outnumber the supporters :lol:

get what you pay for, be glad you have a bank.

not to mention, your gonna have leess bankspace after this next big update, unless they give you more, but why should they.

your not paying for anything, and yet they still decide to give you an update...would you work for free if it wasnt for a good cause?

w4M8t.png

ur all actin like lil kids, those who say we got enuff, would u mind havin another 4 spaces, or even a whole row??? stop complainin that other f2pers r complaining; and don't even say pay memebrship, should i have to send u to this?: http://the ultimate, final word on F2P vs. P2P

and for those complainin bout less spaces on f2p, its a challenge well worth it to know what's important, cuz if u get membership, think of all the thousands of things there r in member worlds to get! Even if u get 300+ bank spaces, in the end u will know how to choose wisely.

no probs, aite? u keep on playin, lil kids.

well any1 that actually wants 2 go along wif this...

go 2 the runescape home page.

in the "knowledge base" box on the left, click the "comment on our service" link.

unda the "other comments" heading about 2/3 way down the page, click the "click here" link.

click continue.

select "suggestions" in the "type of feedback" drop-down box, and click submit.

add a comment bout a few more bank spaces for free accounts, and send.

thanx heaps 2 any1 that actually goes thru wif this. i'm desperate 4 the space, n really appreciate it!

yea i think all characters not only the members can have :lol: all espace in the bank im not saying that the full space only that i think jagex has to increase it for no members players

HY I AM INTERESTED TO KNOW ALL ABOUT RUNESCAPE AND GIVE TO ANTOTHER MY OPINIONS

As someone that spent five years in f2p up until last week, I'm confident to say that f2p gets enough. It can be hard ( I was never able to take bank everything, though:P), but it's manageable. I'm glad there are so many servers for free players, and that jagex took the time to deal with my abuse reports when I sent them even if i didn't get recognition for a long time.

I know having that extra space is nice, but you need to prioritize your account.

defense.gifattack.gif

0487908a226f010f311c94a3e13c7155.jpg[/url]

...you reeeeally have to give this up. this is not gonna happen. 60 bank spaces...You store ur cash, full rune full green dragon hide, arrows, ores, bars, pickaxe and wc axe, gems and if u have them, rares plus random event stuff and holiday items. No problem. Look at the rate this forum and you'll see lots of sucessful f2p players that have this bank that i described. If you go down to the bare essentials, f2p is fine. If you are really that desperate for bank space, pay the 5 bucks a month. Oh, and members just got more bank space because we had a new skill introduced...that makes new items, and a lot of people's banks are full so thus we get more space to store them, f2p does not have this update and has nothing to do with it. There might be new bank space for upcoming warrior's guild thing, but only bout 5-10 extra spaces, then ur done. Bottem line, become a member if ur complaining this much.

We need another half a page. my bank is full of resources ore logs feathers different kinds of fish, every rune, three different arrows, full rune, full green d hide, full blue wiz with all staffs. hammer, chisal, tinderbox, hatchet, pick, money. Random event items, chicken, bunny ears, scythe, frog stuff, christmas stuff, zombie stuff. All gems etc. Now tell me how all this stuff can fit in a small bank. I think that members should get 500 spaces and f2p 100 spaces. And we have new armour coming out with new update.

Add me O0th3 m4ge00

Im an on and off P2P and I have no problem keeping all the things I need, plus some member stuff for when I go back. I keep things like the silgi and monkey amulent, and can keep all the ores and gems from mining AND all my stuff for runecrafting etc. including all of the tiaras and all the random event stuff. If we get an update when we need to keep raw materials.. then f2p would need more space.

Jaskkes.png

the thing is tho, we shouldn't hav 2 jus drop those items that we can't get bak... i kno they want us 2 pay 4 membership 4 the bankspaces, but i 4 1 don't play enuff anymore 2 b wastin money on membership, is that fair enuff?

it jus gets really frustrating sumtimes! even my lil bro who's a member thinks it's totally unfair...

will sum moderator please jus delete this topic then? no1's gonna support this, soo...

sorry bout this guys, but i thought it was worth a try...

(it wasn't really even gonna b like a full on petition. nuffin 2 serious that mite get us in trouble or get our accounts banned, jus wantd 2 c how many otha ppl felt the same way n mayb send game suggestions thru the site or sumthin simple like that)...

i seriously expected heaps of ppl 2 bak me up on this 1, but hey... forget it then!

english please?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

wow, this has had alot of replies since i last checked...

so what's this about new armours for f2p? or did i miss-understand something i read in here?

(bit off-topic i know, but i'm curious! lol)

AC_AC_AC.png

count me in ... more and more random event items keep coming in ... they store abt 40% of my bank space and i can't just throw them away if not they will be lost to me forever ... at least get diango to hold our randoms

As a free player myself, I at the moment has no bank problems whatsoever. If you have all random event items, however (not holidays: you can destroy those and get them back); I doubt you can.

But seriously, who gets that many randoms? And if you do, you would be better off getting members. besides, you don't really need them.

Zombie stuff are stupid.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Currently in the free version of RuneScape, we only have 60 spaces in the bank. Members get heaps more space every time something new comes out. But what about the free version players!? We have had new stuff introduced to us recently, like the zombie clothes which take a few spaces... I don't know how everyone else is handling the 60 spaces, but it really frustrates me when you just don't have the space for stuff! Anyone else who would like 75-80 bank-spaces, leave your RuneScape account name and E-mail address. Get as many of your friends as you can to sign aswell, and let's win this one guys!

AC_AC_AC

[email protected]

Members pay, so they get updates and cool stuff, be gratful for what you get, its free, if you dont like it, pay for members.

Fencal.gif

i remember when i was f2p ...

yea i think f2p should get more bankspace

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

petition are pointless. and f2p doesnt need more bankspace. just dont store armor you dont use, food you dont use, items you dont use, random quest junk, and any junk that you just found on the ground (a pie tin, burnt lobster, half eated pie, etc.)

liek omg rly?

I wish someone would write a RANT on how much F2P sucks (cause it does). OMG people shut up its not going to change because of your whining and constant ranting about it. It's just getting annoying...

SO SHUT UP!!!!!!!

gatorboy428

untitled6kv7.gif