Agility: A Horror Story

NETTY

As of late, I've been bored with Runescape. When I get bored, I have the horrible tendancy to run around in circles (ask momma, she hates it too).

So I figured I might as well get XP for my running around in circles, and leveled my agility up to 72. Now I don't need to tell y'all how cool this is, I can now get to blue drags in a heartbeat. I made 2M off hides/bones the first day. Cool, right? Welllllllll, I dunno..

Today, I decided to pickup slayer again, as I'm only 140k from an attack level, I pick out my gem and realize I have the almighty metal dragons as a task, forget that, BURTHORPE!

Mwahaha, this is great, crawling hands. I know I have some cool agility now so after I finish my nooby task I can go and play around a bit in the tower. I quickly slay all of those feindish hands and notice this odd looking column in the middle of the room.. [bleep]e chain? I wonder if I can climb that..

*clicks*

*drools*

Ohh, pretty green ball...

Red splash, notices the 12 above me head

HAH! Newby monster! I have 86 hp, your 12 means nothing to me!

*another 12*

Hm, well, I guess I'm out of here.

*clicks over the magic spells, expecting to see a bunch of blue dots indicating cities of my choice*

Oh, yeah, this isn't good. These are one of those monsters that do that weird thing that makes me level 3 again.. Hm

So, I promptly scoot my butt out of that room and stare at my screen, 1 atk, 1 str, 19 def, 1 mage, 1 range, 13 prayer, 12 agility.. Wooow? Never in a million years would I expect my farming level to be more than my atk,str,magic, AND range levels combined, thats something of a blow to the ego..

Or, is it? As I'm waiting for my stats to regenerate, and my clanmates to cease their laughter, I decide to get some easy atk XP on those fat lil bloodvelds surrounding me..

*click*, *splash 0*, *see a red splash over my head*

Oh, yeah, I'm like level 7 or something, let me not do that yet..

Sooo, now I'm hating those typing classes from middle school because I thought writing this would give me time to restore some stats, alas, I am still only 10 mage and sitting on my rump in RS..

Oh well, guess I'll be walking to Canafis.

:D

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Thats what stats restore's are for :lol:

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

Thats what stats restore's are for :lol:

Indeed, but being I was killing crawling hands, I didn't have any with me :P Had to walk to Canafis and grab some out of the ol' bank account. =]

*edit* Yet again, I am cursed with metal drags, and shall return to my dear friend the Burthorpe slayer master. Booo. Doggies :P

newbankofrsyq0.gif

lol, made me laugh, i remember the slayer tower invasion to remember shiva, i was attacking banshees without earmuffs on lol, nearly died and my stats were about the same as your turned out to be, i just went to duel arena and challanged the highest lvl i could find, took off all armour and got owned lol (only because my herb was too nooby and couldnt make restores :cry: )

Candymann16.png

lol, made me laugh, i remember the slayer tower invasion to remember shiva, i was attacking banshees without earmuffs on lol, nearly died and my stats were about the same as your turned out to be, i just went to duel arena and challanged the highest lvl i could find, took off all armour and got owned lol (only because my herb was too nooby and couldnt make restores :cry: )

Lol, oddly enough, after 3 consecutive slayer tasks for metal drags, I got banshees. I made sure to bring earmuffs though :P Thx~

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Just duel ring to arena, shout fun duel, you're killed in 3 hits and your stats are restored. Easy as pie :D

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Yeah, when you get stats drained like that, it's time to go die somewhere, lol. You can go to the fight caves or the dueling arena to do it most easily.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

A good place to die quickly is the wildy. I just take a stroll to lvl-5 wildy by Zammy mage and there are usually nooby wanna be pk'ers there to bring a quick and pointless death.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

A good place to die quickly is the wildy. I just take a stroll to lvl-5 wildy by Zammy mage and there are usually nooby wanna be pk'ers there to bring a quick and pointless death.

Hehe, I kinda like that idea, get my stats back up and have the satisfaction of knowing that some kid wasted 10k on runes killing me. Hah.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Also good if you wanna get rid of a skull :D

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

nice story, i had smth similar. wasn't too fun but i survived

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Again, a great story by NETTY! Makes me laugh every time man! Happened to me at my first Banshee assignment. Lost my addy helm and sq and its off to Lumby for me! :D

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

haha. as soon as i read crawling hands in a post about a newly lvlld high agility player, i knew what this was. i've done it twice! forgot noseplug on my way to nechs or gargs. keep s restores handy in bank for just such lackwit moments. :oops:

jfroggy

Lol. You're a great story-teller. Kept me entertained. :D

Ahh, good to know my stupidity knows no bounds in this wonderful game.

I think I'm a walking commercial for Runescape;

Abby whip: 2.5M

Full veracs: 6.3M (err, before construction)

Being a noob forever: Priceless.

Oh well, it keeps me on my toes ;)

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I know exactly how that feels. It happened to me once. I ran to the stairs past the Abberant Spectres and waited a few seconds... Then I ran out and past them. I was lucky that someone at the Canifis bank had a Super restore potion they were willing to give me.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat