Interface update

SpaG

What do you think about the new way of looking at your XP? Personally i don't like it. Though i know that there isn't enough space left to keep it the old way, but i think that they should have thought of something more like it was before the update. It's just that i find it somewhat hard to look at my XP. I found it much easyer to look at yellow letters in black background than in black letters in yellow-ish background. Well that's my opinion.

It kinda scared me at first, lol. But having the quest points with the quest was a logical move for it. All in all: different, and I'm not a big fan now, but give it some time and I'll get used to it.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

I hate it, but give me a month and I won't even be able to tell you how the other 1 looks like :lol: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I liked the old interface as well, however, I have grown used to the new one and do not mind it anymopre. Its pretty easy to read I think. the one thing I do have trouble with is the combat level text. It's hard to read due to both the size of the text and the color. Other then that, its okay by me.

I tried to mock something up in photoshop so it would look like the old way of showing xp. There was a problem only with those skills which had a longer name. I guess you can't do anything about that :(. I wonder what will they think up when they release a new skill. Only time will tell.

Heh, everytime i look at the xp table i get 'disappointed'. It'll take some time for me to get used to it.

I miss the combat level and the exp at the bottom but I dont miss the quest points. Also the font in which "Total Level" is written I think is ugly.

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

Yeah... I also missed the days when the Combat Level was on the stats page, and when the stat's XP was at the bottom with yellow letters on black... :cry: (I'm not really blaming Construction though)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

It kind of annoys me too. But just like the whole chat-delay thing, I got used to it within a few days. I just wish they would change the text of the Total Level... Its kinda weird. They could easily fit combat and total level in that rectangle area that they are using for just the total level now.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

the problem is people liked to seeing it to put in there stat pics

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!