URGENT___READ___ PLEASE (Over)

Veryhyper

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he got alot of phats!

Merchants deserved it!

Most pathetic sig ever. Congratz on being incredibly lame.

It would be nice to see that they tracked him and ban everybody he drop traded or gave things to since they are also benefitting from bug abuse. Any one who has jimbobjoe's sig should be banned as well for being morons. :roll: Bug abusers and idiots getting banned would be great for the community. Now for scammers....

Jesus christ man....its a f**king image! its not judgement day if i have it as a sig.

So a pic of something equally immoral and pathetic is cool as well? I can think of about a thousand things that the average person would object to but it is ok to post because "its a f**king image"?

Uploading the pic of your mom, a vat of tofu, and a few barnyard animals now... Who cares? "its a f**king image" nothing that matters. :roll:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

For someone who asked about 6.6.6 a few pages before, it was about 2-5 AM in Estonia, if the post times are correct.

S11m.gif
Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

its funny, cuz no one really knows the name of the duper...but they do know all bout it still...

Many people do know. If naming named was allowed on these boards, Id be naming his name. Multiple times.

What do you guys mean? What dupe happened?

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

i've kind of heard varying report on this whole thing from both here, official forums, and rs itself. The two main things i've heard are that either duriel was going rampant killing people, or that everyone could kill everyone. I personally believe the full on wildy edition, because i heard that from an extremely reputable source, but in the vid i saw, the recording character had no attack option. another friend tells me that his friend is claiming responsibility for it, but that's a bunch of bull.

I personally think jagex should have forced a fake server update, it would have taken the server offline while still giving those who are in combat with npc's a chance to tele or run, givin. but oh well, maybe they couldn't. another option would have been to have the j-mods bump their levels up to 200 or something and take out pkers.

i think this event has truly brought out the worst in the runescape community. from someone abusing a bug for personal gain (for which he should be banned for, anybody else would be banned for bug abuse), to those spamming the chat box to get rid of the mods text so more people get banned, to those that think durial is a "legend." infamous is the word, if not downright greedy and shallow. this day will go down in rs history, but not as a good one.

I couldn't have written it better myself.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

yeah we say thats bad, but you know EVERYONE would want that ability, if i was him i would leave the area and roam rs go to popular spots, check the fishing guild for a phat holder, go to edge where people are alching maybe, head over to some popular guthan training spots, get some spears and whips, the possbilities are seriously endless, that guy is really lucky

you do realise, bug abuse leads to an instant perminant ban, without the possibility to get it back, under most conditions

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

yeah we say thats bad, but you know EVERYONE would want that ability, if i was him i would leave the area and roam rs go to popular spots, check the fishing guild for a phat holder, go to edge where people are alching maybe, head over to some popular guthan training spots, get some spears and whips, the possbilities are seriously endless, that guy is really lucky

you do realise, bug abuse leads to an instant perminant ban, without the possibility to get it back, under most conditions

actually Duri??? (forgot last bit) is locked the now

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

:wall: but what if there are more people "affected" by the bug but dont know it :wall: and when they log in they simply do the killing thing :wall:

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

when you download the vid instead of seeing it true youtube you can see how all the p mods are panicing and one is like totaly freaking out: "please leave, bank your items, tele" "AHHH all tele, run"

lol its funny when durail killed a mod and says:"ur fault" :lol: :lol:

and the lvl 114 with full guilded, whip and santa hat got guts walking around there like that and even calling durail to come :lol:

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg

ouch im sorry but neone who has a glich like like and is explioting it on people who wouldnt even be able to defend them selves from it coz i can assume that u couldnt atk him with out having auto retaliate on

he deserves to get banned for what he woz doing and u were lucky to keep ur phat i must say.

ouch im sorry but neone who has a glich like like and is explioting it on people who wouldnt even be able to defend them selves from it coz i can assume that u couldnt atk him with out having auto retaliate on

he deserves to get banned for what he woz doing and u were lucky to keep ur phat i must say.

actually u couldn't att him at all and i wasn't there sniff i wanted to see the faly massacre 1st hand

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

A mod confirmed on official forums that he his acc has been locked, if I was durial321, I wouldn't be waiting for my acc to be unlocked, there is no chance of that! He will be perm banned, it doesn't matter if his friend claims that he told durial321 to attack people, he knew it was a bug and will get banned for bug abuse, I mean, my old char got banned for advertising a website (which I personally don't remember doing), and if he doesn't get banned for this, why should people get banned for anything? I love ranting!! Still, I was expecting there to be some faults with POH since they started work on it before the instadeath bug, and probably couldn't test properly for bugs after the new engine.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

This reminds me of the abyss bug where players could kill other players by only using magic in the abyss. The bug appeared when the abyss came out.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

A mod confirmed on official forums that he his acc has been locked, if I was durial321, I wouldn't be waiting for my acc to be unlocked, there is no chance of that! He will be perm banned, it doesn't matter if his friend claims that he told durial321 to attack people, he knew it was a bug and will get banned for bug abuse, I mean, my old char got banned for advertising a website (which I personally don't remember doing), and if he doesn't get banned for this, why should people get banned for anything? I love ranting!! Still, I was expecting there to be some faults with POH since they started work on it before the instadeath bug, and probably couldn't test properly for bugs after the new engine.

i got a black mark on my forum account for saying my aim name, apparently instant messaging is advertising websites.