URGENT___READ___ PLEASE (Over)

Veryhyper

a well anyway when he does get banned and if they dont cause a rolback then i garunty the price of p-hats will go up 20 fold.

yeah there gonna go up 20m because like 5 phats where lost max? think about what you type before you do it

Clean_Staker.png

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously everyone is complaining but i bet anyone here wishes they where that guy, watching him kill poor defenceless people for free pixels, you know you would want to too.

your a mind reader. :wink:

Some of us perfer not to be a jerk, skater.

awesomeaa9.png

does a roll back mean u lost xp and items, or do u get what u lost back?

aynway what is a rollback

They revert to the game was it was a day ago.

Basically, everything you've done since the last backup occured will never have happened, and you'll be just where you were a day or two ago (whenever the last back up was of the game).

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

seriously everyone is complaining but i bet anyone here wishes they where that guy, watching him kill poor defenceless people for free pixels, you know you would want to too.

your a mind reader. :wink:

Some of us perfer not to be a jerk, skater.

ok, your just angry because you almost lost your hat, but you would be thinking the same way if you hadnt.

Clean_Staker.png

If you are concerned about being attacked by someone who is abusing this glitch, use a free world temperarily. If your character was logged out at houses and you are afraid there is an attacker near your house, again, use a Free World to move away from the area. Bank all your items, get out a few Free-2-Play weapons and Armor and go train on Hill Giants or Moss Giants or something while you wait for the bug to be fixed. ANCIENT MAGIC DOES NOT WORK ON FREE WORLDS - YOU ARE SAFE ON FREE WORLDS.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

does a roll back mean u lost xp and items, or do u get what u lost back?

aynway what is a rollback

They revert to the game was it was a day ago.

Basically, everything you've done since the last backup occured will never have happened, and you'll be just where you were a day or two ago (whenever the last back up was of the game).

That earns Starshard0's official seal of disapproval, blech.

c84663b7.jpg

--

scientology - I'm just Google bombing, don't mind me.

This is crazy . . . i'm there now, quite a for p mods, but no j mods are here now (at least they havent said anything).

Tell me, what have you learned from the word's that can't be spoken?

~ The Rain, the Reason, the Romance, the Victim, the Truth, and the Vision . . . ~

If you wish to obtain more information about this, attempt to enter world 111 AT YOUR OWN RISK and enter "Sir Stumbler"s house and turn your chat to Friends, Off or Hide and listen to what moderators have to say.

It has also been said by several people that THERE WILL NOT BE A ROLLBACK. It is unknown if these were moderators or random people.

IN ADDITION, IF YOU GO TO THIS HOUSE IN AN ATTEMPT TO CAUSE TROUBLE BY PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT THE GLITCH, YOU WILL BE MUTED.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Trying to get people away from that portal is insanity.. I feel like I should have a headache now :?

O Noes!! SaidinWoT's in a pic!!!

Anyway, I wasnt affected so I'm alright *sighs*

mathisfun.png

That's pretty hc. I was there before all this happened when my friend told me to come and see Cursed You's house when he had just got 99 cons. People were swarming inside his house and playing with the lever etc. so no wonder Cursed were mad and kicked peeps out. I'm glad I went back doing my lonely grinding at ectofuntus. :P

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

im here but im not seeing much, is it over?

No it's still very on....I've got like 3/4 of my friends list there right now hehe.

A friend of mine says it's still chaos.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.