URGENT___READ___ PLEASE (Over)

Veryhyper

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The killers mage level is 94 :shock:

I wonder if jagex will return all lost items, that will be the biggest issue in the next couple of days.

Since members cant post at runescape.com about this EVERYBODY is writing here and discussing it. Look at all the members browsing this forum topic.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

It's great people are scrambling to the banks and running everywhere. It's like WW3 started in runescape

dfrb26dett.png

kovunderbanner0xt.jpg

"Philosophy is composed of questions that may never be answered.

Religion is composed of answers that may never be questioned. ."

They're probably going to have to roll back game-saves for this. :cry:

Otherwise they'll have tons of people claiming lost items. I really wouldn't be surprised though. This happened to me the other day with a fencing ring, but every time I tried to attack somebody it told me "You need to be in a higher lvl wilderness to attack that player." Or whatever that message you get is. I couldn't even attack anyone the same lvl as me.

This has always been everybody's worst nightmare. A glitch that turns the whole world into the wilderness. It happened to me even a few times before POH's, but I got the same message, like I was talking about above. More interesting than the bug itself is, I wonder how the hell JaGex is going to resolve this.

I bet the people who were killed get a big cash settlement. :roll:

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

The killers mage level is 94 :shock:

I wonder if jagex will return all lost items, that will be the biggest issue in the next couple of days.

Since members cant post at runescape.com about this EVERYBODY is writing here and discussing it. Look at all the members browsing this forum topic.

They should, but I highly doubt it. Doing a rollback will do more harm then good.

Based on players own accounts of the ordeal... There were no where near enough players effected. It would have to be on a much larger scale (like 1/4th the server capacity) in order for a rollback to even be considered. I doubt even 1/32 of the server was even effected.

Its just unrealistic to think that they would do such a thing. No matter how much of a backlash they get from the victims (and the players posing as victims).

The only way I can see it happening is if they can get a log of all the players who died outside the portals. And then maybe they could modify just the individual accounts rather then doing a full scale server rollback. The down side to that is it might take so much time that they might not bother doing it.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

They're probably going to have to roll back game-saves for this. :cry:

Otherwise they'll have tons of people claiming lost items. I really wouldn't be surprised though. This happened to me the other day with a fencing ring, but every time I tried to attack somebody it told me "You need to be in a higher lvl wilderness to attack that player." Or whatever that message you get is. I couldn't even attack anyone the same lvl as me.

This has always been everybody's worst nightmare. A glitch that turns the whole world into the wilderness. It happened to me even a few times before POH's, but I got the same message, like I was talking about above. More interesting than the bug itself is, I wonder how the hell JaGex is going to resolve this.

I bet the people who were killed get a big cash settlement. :roll:

A rollback would be good for what, less than a hundred people? What about those people who just finished powermining 10k coal? What about them?

c84663b7.jpg

--

scientology - I'm just Google bombing, don't mind me.

I guarantee you what JaGex is going to end up doing, is put together a

squad of shock troops made up of the Lvl 126 Jagex mods and go take

the guy out. That would be a temporary solution to the problem at least.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

I guarantee you what JaGex is going to end up doing, is put together a

squad of shock troops made up of the Lvl 126 Jagex mods and go take

the guy out. That would be a temporary solution to the problem at least.

LMAO! Shock troopers? They should modify Bob the Jagex Cat and make him into Lord Bob Vader. *points to avatar*

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Well, we can be about 99% sure that there will NOT be a roll back. Remember the roll back they had a few weeks ago after the death bug glitch and people randomly dying? No, I don't remember it either, because it didn't happen, and that was much more widespread than this has been. A rollback just simply won't occur.

Tell me, what have you learned from the word's that can't be spoken?

~ The Rain, the Reason, the Romance, the Victim, the Truth, and the Vision . . . ~

I dunno' .. I still think a S.W.A.T. team made up of JaGex Mods would be more appropriate. You realize they can create items for themselves out of thin air. If he wants to try and kill peoplewith mage, how would he deal with 10 people with 99 range coming after him in full Karil's?

EDIT: I can see Zezima or N0valyfe or some other 1337 taking him out. JaGex would probably give a huge reward to anyone who did.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

I dunno' .. I still think a S.W.A.T. team made up of JaGex Mods would be more appropriate. You realize they can create items for themselves out of thin air. If he wants to try and kill peoplewith mage, how would he deal with 10 people with 99 range coming after him in full Karil's?

they can go above lvl 99...

Um... all you need is one Jagex Mod for that... Any Jagex Mod can one hit any NPC in the game. So I would imagine they could do the same for players.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

That really kind of misses the point of my post ... thanks for taking the humour out of it, guys.

Well how the hell was I suppose to know you were joking? You didn't leave a single hint... For all I know you could've been dead serious.

Plus I've been told I have a dry sense of humor anyways...

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva