URGENT___READ___ PLEASE (Over)

Veryhyper

I don't think he would get banned, it's not like repeating a quest over and over accumilating the reward. If he gets banned, the people who used that expel guest to leave someone for dead bug and the other bugs (WOW HOW MANY BUGS WERE IN POH's SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME). Also people who abused that Castle Wars bug to attack innocent people at bank should be banned too. So what if he caused a riot, this could of been prevented. Now people who are reading this and remembers post similar to this may be fed up with me - but oh well. I'm trying to make a point, they did a great job releasing POH's but they did a terrible job as usuall with handling players who lose out due to being victims of a bug. No apology, no item return, no remourse for causing a player to get emotionally broken.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he would get banned, it's not like repeating a quest over and over accumilating the reward. If he gets banned, the people who used that expel guest to leave someone for dead bug and the other bugs (WOW HOW MANY BUGS WERE IN POH's SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME). Also people who abused that Castle Wars bug to attack innocent people at bank should be banned too. So what if he caused a riot, this could of been prevented. Now people who are reading this and remembers post similar to this may be fed up with me - but oh well. I'm trying to make a point, they did a great job releasing POH's but they did a terrible job as usuall with handling players who lose out due to being victims of a bug. No apology, no item return, no remourse for causing a player to get emotionally broken.
For some reason this post made me wonder...what would Jagex do if that person who lost the phat commited suicide like that other kid?

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

14397791.jpg

:shock: Mod Mark is a macroer oooooooh!! Dang every 2 seconds a new random pops up here...

i like what kempokid said. i lol'd.

anyways with the exception of the dying part, i would be interested in seeing that bug, and taking part of the riot :P odd, random stuff like that makes me wish i had members even more... bloody laziness :P

RAVE BREAK!

Some more pictures:

The mods were saying "People go to fally!" and a bunch of other people started to follow a mod and say "is this fally?" SO funny! I laughed so hard! Guess what!? then they started to say "we found fally"! So got dang funny

tipit22pz.png

tipit17ly.png

awesomeaa9.png

ah, in another thread someone was saying cursed you did the glitch to help his pker friends, i would like to post here (because the discussion is being moved here.) that given the fact that this is the first time this has happened, i honestly doubt cursed you had any remote idea this would happen if he booted all the people in his house out.

EDIT: bleh, i still wanna see. if anyone has a webcam, or video capturing system, try to get video footage of this. :P

RAVE BREAK!

I've seen all those locked topics..Too bad I can't be there..I wanna see this!!

Durial is dangerous..KEEP AWAY,if you see him tele!!!

I highly suggest you wear nothing except some monk robes and a few teles runes with prayer..He's a maniac

Already killed me lol

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

oh wow. I think the only way is to do a reset. trade phats now!

edit: his name Durial is blocked out!

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

are you really that stupid? no really, he came out of a house he found out he could attack and did. Thats not bug abuse? He didn't need to attack anyone and could just of reported it. He took adavantage of the bug. PMFG bug abuse...

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

He's still in high scores, hasn't been banned.

Durial does not feature in the hiscores. You have to be in the top 1 million (for any skill) and have a minimum skill level of 30

Barrows drops to date: ahrim's skirt, hood and top x 5. Dharoks legs top x 2 and helm. Guthan's legs and plate. torags plate x 2. verc's flail skirt brassard x 2. karil's x bow coif and top

1st d drop 03/03/06 d med in barrows

He's still in high scores, hasn't been banned.

Durial does not feature in the hiscores. You have to be in the top 1 million (for any skill) and have a minimum skill level of 30

LMAO

Try

Durial321

His username, DUH

:roll:

newbankofrsyq0.gif