Download festival

Rizla

Pfft.

This will be the only festival I go to. :P

Rofl at the killer side stage of locals.

Hahaha yeah I saw that too.

I was like... hmm.. I don't think I'll stay for that. :P :lol:

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I've heard it's even the world's biggest festival held on a regular base (every year, beginning of the summer); about 80.000 ppl go there every day, and it's 4 days.
pfft Glastonbury has about 100,000 more than that in a festival spanning 5 days in total.

180.000 a day??

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Yep, its like an entire city appears in the somerset countryside for a week every year.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Whoah, sweet, I really thought Werchter was the largest in its kind. Obviously mistaken.

But still, for a tiny country like Belgium, 80.000 ppl a day, 4 days long, is quite a lot, and I don't think I'd notice the difference between 180.000 or 80.000 people cheering when Tool or the RHCP do their gig. :)

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

God, that's amazing. Glastonbury does seem to be unstructured; many stages and little space in front of the main stage (if that red tent is the main stage...).

edit: here's a better view; the red thing is obviously just some factory that hasn't got anything to do with the festival. Main stage place is OK.

glastonbury.jpg

heinzny2.jpg