Durial's interview gives 'scapers a bad rap

Nazgul740

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i cant believe this, you guys act like he went to his school and went on a shooting spree. You're talking about him like he's some sort of psycopath (sp?). He is a normal kid who did not care about getting banned. He found a bug and took advantage of it, he's going to hell now :roll:

edit :

Yeah well i was putting it into the context of real life. Forget about the respawning in lumbridge bit.

Would you let him walk free?

Still, it is not a very good analogy. But if you want me to answer, i would say no, just because i could never get my family back, but you can get anything back in RS, hence y i say it's a bad analogy.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Actually he hasn't i for one will be quite happy to forget durial and his ill themed rampage. He didn't make anything but hell for honest players who were unable to defend themselves... Saying that he made history is wrong if anything history should forget him... In years past will i say i remember durial's infamous rampage through falador? yeah right

I'm sorry but you my friend are strongly mistaken, did people remember the PHAT dupe? Yes I think so.

Will people remember Duriel321? (second biggest event in RS history BTW) Hell ya!

Rkolegendkil.png

Link to issue- http://tip.it/runescape/?page=durial321 ... ew.htm#rat

I read over the artical and i have to say i don't really agree with the interviewer (the rat)

The rat basically strokes durial's ego throughly the interview... meh thats fine with me get the story do what needs to be done bring teh news to the masses... Sometimes it is probably necessary.

What i don't like is this

The Rat: But honestly man...You really have made gaming history, You know that right?

Actually he hasn't i for one will be quite happy to forget durial and his ill themed rampage. He didn't make anything but hell for honest players who were unable to defend themselves... Saying that he made history is wrong if anything history should forget him... In years past will i say i remember durial's infamous rampage through falador? yeah right :roll:

[The falador massacre, congrats man Smile

um hello thats like saying good job to Saddam hussien (spelled wrong i know :roll: )

Why would you say congrats to this type of person... he obviously has no feeling for other people and no conscience whatsoever... Did he take the time to earn a phat... apparently he did as it says in the interview... does the guy not respect the work others have done for their items?? Why the heck is the reporter congratulating him?!

Durial- my account is locked on RS

The rat - I know looked on your clan site..Sad

What part of this is sad... please tell me i can't understand it... am i ignorant or just confused...

The rat - I bet it does Smile And for what its worth ... I hope RS see's sence and doesn't bann you..

Honestly tip.it is that the kind of sentiment you want displayed on your site... the guy went on a destructive rampage and obliterated many peoples savings. Why for selfish desire and greed...... what a loser

still it is said that he wasn't related to tip.it in anyway thats good :lol:

^^

EDIT - sorry i read the stuff above the interview wrong my bad :? It says that the views held by the interviewer and Duriel aren't related to tip.it blah blah blah not that duriel isn't related in anyway way my bad :shock:

The rat - God knows anyone with a taste for pking put in your position would've done the exact same thing.

Stop the dam tape... STOP THE FRIGGING TAPE!!!

What the hell did he just say... i know i must have read wrong cause he sure as hell better not be dissing me (pking is my passion which i like to lose allot of money to) Did i read that right?? did he just say that any average player would have gone and done the same thing... BULL CRACKERS get a life The rat you obviously don't play runescape much there are plenty of people who would NOT EVER DO SUCH A THING AND TO EVEN SUGGEST THAT PKERS WOULD! You obviously don't pk much and haven't the faintest idea about what pkers would or would not do...

The rat - Of course, although you did what any person in your shoes would have.

No he didn't....

---

Mister rat even in the closing statements you still say he shouldn't be banned... you say that he had done what an average player would have done in his shoes... i disagree Vehemently and with my whole heart...

He would have happily given back the items... um scuz me why was he killing dem in de first place?

He forced half the jagex team out of their beds and back to work to correct the messed up damage he had done...

And more importantly then that he made people lose items they will never get back... Ever... these items are now out of the game since durial's account should and will be banned (good riddance i don't want to see you again) No one will get their stuff back... RS home page released a statement saying they would NOT be doing one... tough break kid you made quite a few people miserable for an hour of crazy power hungry fulfillment. congrats enjoy your perm ban plz :roll:

Now i have been rather harsh on this young man... I realize that but he has to atone for the pain he must have caused other player... there is no discribeing how these players must has felt betrayed when this happened. by jagex and by one power hungry maniac with a desire for more...

----

Thank goodness that tip.it doesn't support the interviewer

Ok thats my take if you don't agree lets keep the flameing down to debate tone please? I know you might not agree with me but that doesn't mean we can't disagree like grown people and not stoop to random name calling and cursing. Thank you for your time in reading this and i await your opinion

any perfectly normal person would have done exactly what he did.

if you would not have done that then you are not normal.

mehhfortipetou8.jpg

Durial is a hero, I would of done exactly the same, this is a game. This is not real life, this is not taking away someones life, this was just one of a lifetime bug which he found, and got himself into the 'Runescape Books'.

Stop being such carebears, and grow some balls.

Durial is a hero, I would of done exactly the same, this is a game. This is not real life, this is not taking away someones life, this was just one of a lifetime bug which he found, and got himself into the 'Runescape Books'.

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Wtf? O.o

Stop being such carebears, and grow some *plants*.

You would have been punished exactly the same way, being banned.

*Had to edit what you said.*

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Stop being such carebears, and grow some *plants*.

You would have been punished exactly the same way, being banned.

*Had to edit what you said.*

And I would have nothing against that, I fully understand it would be a 'crime' , although I would get into runescape history books and could just start a new account, no problem.

Link to issue-

What i don't like is this

The Rat: But honestly man...You really have made gaming history, You know that right?

Actually he hasn't i for one will be quite happy to forget durial and his ill themed rampage. He didn't make anything but hell for honest players who were unable to defend themselves... Saying that he made history is wrong if anything history should forget him... In years past will i say i remember durial's infamous rampage through falador? yeah right :roll:

thanks like saying people should forget about the nazis :roll:

sounds like your jealous you didnt get to experience this.

And im sure your such the honest person that wouldnt ever kill one person

here here! If you forget about the Nazis then it will just happen again! You have to keep remembering it!

here here! If you forget about the Nazis then it will just happen again! You have to keep remembering it!

Remember the what now?

Oh and for the love of GOD!! Comparing a

violent RS incident to a million innocent people

dying at the hands of crazed sadists.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.