Durial's interview gives 'scapers a bad rap

Nazgul740

Hitler will be remembered for longer than, say, Mother Theresa. Sometimes the easiest way to make yourself memorable is to destroy. Sorry to disappoint all you self righteous, "Honest", "Upstanding" players, but put in Durial's shoes I would have done the same thing. Maybe something even worse. People keep asking, "But how would -you- like it if you put months of work into getting something, and then you were killed and lost it." I have a counter-question that basically puts you in the other person's shoes.

"How would -you- like it if you could receive all the benefits

from months of hard work, but without having to put in months

of hard work."

Hahaha. There are too many of you to quote, but all of you who are calling Durial a monster instead of a hero, you are just being self righteous fools. Durial embraced the dark, jealous side of his nature. He stared into the darkness of his heart and liked what he found. There is good and bad in all of us. Durial just let the dark side of his personality take over for a brief moment. I know the rush you get when you PK somebody. Multiply that by 100x, and that is probably what he felt. Butterflies in your stomach, heart pounding, breathing fast. Like a drug ... it's intoxicating. The fierce enjoyment you draw from the suffering of your fellow humans. Good and bad? Do you really think there is such a thing?

Don't be so naive ...

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after having read the interview, i have a few things i agree with and a few i dont, firstly wat u said about other pkers else wouldnt do that i dont agree with, unfortunatly there are alot of selfish players like that around, not only pkers tho obviously. I do agree with you tho that he should be banned, and if it can be done possibly an ip address lock?

emrea.png

emrea.gif

He needs to be punished for taking advantage of the situation. He killed people who werent prepared to fight in a non-wildy area.

Besides if someone came into your house murdered your family and stole your prized possions, and then said he'd happily give you your stuff b ack...would you still want him walking free?

Yet all these children idolize him for being so immature. To be honest i am shocked and appalled Tip.it allowed such a thing to be placed on their website. I am seriously shocked about that.

From what i've heard he's only been given a 3 day ban for abusing the glitch.

Unlike those who freely admit it, i wouldn't have done what he did in that situation. I have respect for my fellow players.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Besides if someone came into your house murdered your family and stole your prized possions, and then said he'd happily give you your stuff b ack...would you still want him walking free?

That's not a very good analogy, your family members wouldnt spawn back in lumby :?

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Yeah well i was putting it into the context of real life. Forget about the respawning in lumbridge bit.

Would you let him walk free?

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

To all those who said he didn't make RS gaming history..meh he did.. Even if it was an infamous event. Think people will forgot 9/11 or Pearl Harbour. Same concept just none near the reality.. so think about it. I don't agree with what he did but it happened. GET OVER IT. (I didn't loose nothing but friend lost santa :( )

Franky8yomom - Leader of Insomnia

123+ F2P Cmb

Site |Memberlist | IRC: #claninsomnia

105+ PK/War Join today!

Hitler will be remembered for longer than, say, Mother Theresa. Sometimes the easiest way to make yourself memorable is to destroy. Sorry to disappoint all you self righteous, "Honest", "Upstanding" players, but put in Durial's shoes I would have done the same thing. Maybe something even worse. People keep asking, "But how would -you- like it if you put months of work into getting something, and then you were killed and lost it." I have a counter-question that basically puts you in the other person's shoes.

"How would -you- like it if you could receive all the benefits

from months of hard work, but without having to put in months

of hard work."

Hahaha. There are too many of you to quote, but all of you who are calling Durial a monster instead of a hero, you are just being self righteous fools. Durial embraced the dark, jealous side of his nature. He stared into the darkness of his heart and liked what he found. There is good and bad in all of us. Durial just let the dark side of his personality take over for a brief moment. I know the rush you get when you PK somebody. Multiply that by 100x, and that is probably what he felt. Butterflies in your stomach, heart pounding, breathing fast. Like a drug ... it's intoxicating. The fierce enjoyment you draw from the suffering of your fellow humans. Good and bad? Do you really think there is such a thing?

Don't be so naive ...

Agreed.

To everybody who has said you would have logged out and reprted the bug, If you truly and utterly mean that - I salute you.

However, I personally know my limits.

I consider myself as a person of morality who always tries to do the 'right thing.' However I am only human. We all have failings, and faced with that sort of power I know exactly what I would have done. I wish I could honestly say I wouldn't, but I have to be honest - Right?

Flame me for my honesty if you will, however I think too many people are jumping on the 'I'm a great guy and wouldn't even consider doing what that monster did!' bandwagon. If you mean it, then your a better person than me. If not, your really not decieving anyone.

To do what Durial did would have been fun. Because truthfully, all sin is fun. Why do people sleep around, steal and cheat their friends? Because it's 'Fun'. The challenge for us is to avoid that temptation and act with integrity.

What Durial did was wrong, he abused a major bug and slaughtered innocents. He broke the rules and deserves to be banned.

However I can't honestly get on my high horse and condem him for his actions. For in his position I know that I too would have fallen victim to human nature.

- Gid.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Hey, sorry about spouting on about the suffering of

mankind and the "fierce enjoyment" you can get from

it. I guess I got carried away in the moment.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

I havent been on these forums for like 2 years

Couldn't help but notice that silly little comment. And I just HAVE to respond.

That right there is a lie. Your post history alone reflects just that. :roll:

If you wanna call me crude names, maybe you should get your facts straight. I'll be the first to admit that I am blunt and to the point. If your fragile ego can't handle that, go crawl back into your little corner and not bother replying to my comments.

Every single time I see you, you're "flaming"... So I don't see where you get off pointing the finger at me.

And next time... try not to over exagerate. Then again... you seem to have a thing for doing that. Lol... gone two years yet you're recent post history goes back (and even further then) Oct. of 2005. :roll:

Like I said... people like you don't deserve to be a part of this community. And your actions support just that.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

I think its right to ban that jerk, yes.. i would kill if it happend to me, trust me im pretty sure alot of us would do it, but i would run around like crazy ;/ just do it quiet ;P

test.gif

I agree with you.. The interviewer (the rat) is totally incorrect in the way he answers Darial.. Like any pker would have done that.. Except Dommark44.. :roll:

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

isnt there a vid of it... were is that at

wait lemme get this straight

CURSED YOU had a 99 constructiion party on 666 and a bug was discovered resulting in some ppl being able to KILL PEOPLE without retaliation which led to PPL LOSING FORTUNES

lol thats a coincidence

enjoi888.png

He needs to be punished for taking advantage of the situation. He killed people who werent prepared to fight in a non-wildy area.

Well, this is what makes me sad and a lot angry about runescape people and jagex. Justify a massacre just because it happens in wildy.

What happened in falador is terrible. Not for the item lost, but for the principle. A guy on the rampage, massacring people (we are in an online game... behind each white dot there is a real soul). People following him to loot.

But this happens every day in wildy. People attacking crafters for some ess and a glory, jackals hunting down clue scrollers... Who has not been attacked by swarm of pkers at the caos beast?

Pking must be reserved to people who want to play that stupid game. Or, if not possible, totally abolish it from the game

But this happens every day in wildy. People attacking crafters for some ess and a glory, jackals hunting down clue scrollers... Who has not been attacked by swarm of pkers at the caos beast?

Your point is well seen, but the thing is... those things you listed were added to the wildy for a specific reason. The sheer rewards given by those very things you just stated are things that need to involve some form of a risk. I mean lets be honest here... you wouldn't expect people to make millions off of a faster Runecrafting method and not have any risk at all...

The Abyss is a real bad example anyways. No one holds a gun to your head and says that you have to use the Abyss to Runecraft. There are other ways of making runes. And everyone by now should know very well what the risks are when doing Abyss Crafting.

The same could be said for the Treasure Trail items. I mean... be glad that only lvl 3 clues take you into the wilderness. The lvl 3 clues are the ones that are worth taking the risk. Why? Because the reward in itself can be just that... very rewarding.

You can't honestly compare this "Falador Massacre" to PKing in the wilderness. People are well aware of the risks involved of going to the wilderness... Getting PKed outside of the wilderness isn't anything that anyone can prepare for, nor can they expect it. Especially when the cause of such a thing is from an unknown bug.

EDIT: And just for the record. I never have been and never am a PKer. Infact, I've done more Abyss Crafting on my time in RS then I have PKing on my main and noob accounts combined. So don't try stating that I'm only saying it because I'm a PKer. Thats far from the truth. :wink:

EDIT2: Forgot to mention that I've done my fair share of lvl 3 clues as well.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

You can't honestly compare this "Falador Massacre" to PKing in the wilderness.

Look at the interview, at the comments and support from the interviewer. Loot to the comments from many people in forum. Look at that group of people in the video following the murder hoping in a loot.

I see pking as a way to test your skill against a real opponent. But for do that you need him to be prepared to fight, with a good chance to win the battle.

When pkers team on a solo fighter, when they attack unarmed skillers forced to enter the wild, when a berker can kill people in their normal duties and feel proud of this is just murder. And this mentality need to be stopped.

Those things you listed were added to the wildy for a specific reason.
Yes. As there are no more real pkers they needed something to lure non-pkers there, ant that is the only reason. Else during your abyss running you would have seen abyssal pkers been hunted down by other pkers. I never witnessed that. Did you?

Link to issue- http://tip.it/runescape/?page=durial321 ... ew.htm#rat

I read over the artical and i have to say i don't really agree with the interviewer (the rat)

The rat basically strokes durial's ego throughly the interview... meh thats fine with me get the story do what needs to be done bring teh news to the masses... Sometimes it is probably necessary.

What i don't like is this

The Rat: But honestly man...You really have made gaming history, You know that right?

Actually he hasn't i for one will be quite happy to forget durial and his ill themed rampage. He didn't make anything but hell for honest players who were unable to defend themselves... Saying that he made history is wrong if anything history should forget him... In years past will i say i remember durial's infamous rampage through falador? yeah right :roll:

[The falador massacre, congrats man Smile

um hello thats like saying good job to Saddam hussien (spelled wrong i know :roll: )

Why would you say congrats to this type of person... he obviously has no feeling for other people and no conscience whatsoever... Did he take the time to earn a phat... apparently he did as it says in the interview... does the guy not respect the work others have done for their items?? Why the heck is the reporter congratulating him?!

Durial- my account is locked on RS

The rat - I know looked on your clan site..Sad

What part of this is sad... please tell me i can't understand it... am i ignorant or just confused...

The rat - I bet it does Smile And for what its worth ... I hope RS see's sence and doesn't bann you..

Honestly tip.it is that the kind of sentiment you want displayed on your site... the guy went on a destructive rampage and obliterated many peoples savings. Why for selfish desire and greed...... what a loser

still it is said that he wasn't related to tip.it in anyway thats good :lol:

^^

EDIT - sorry i read the stuff above the interview wrong my bad :? It says that the views held by the interviewer and Duriel aren't related to tip.it blah blah blah not that duriel isn't related in anyway way my bad :shock:

The rat - God knows anyone with a taste for pking put in your position would've done the exact same thing.

Stop the dam tape... STOP THE FRIGGING TAPE!!!

What the hell did he just say... i know i must have read wrong cause he sure as hell better not be dissing me (pking is my passion which i like to lose allot of money to) Did i read that right?? did he just say that any average player would have gone and done the same thing... BULL CRACKERS get a life The rat you obviously don't play runescape much there are plenty of people who would NOT EVER DO SUCH A THING AND TO EVEN SUGGEST THAT PKERS WOULD! You obviously don't pk much and haven't the faintest idea about what pkers would or would not do...

The rat - Of course, although you did what any person in your shoes would have.

No he didn't....

---

Mister rat even in the closing statements you still say he shouldn't be banned... you say that he had done what an average player would have done in his shoes... i disagree Vehemently and with my whole heart...

He would have happily given back the items... um scuz me why was he killing dem in de first place?

He forced half the jagex team out of their beds and back to work to correct the messed up damage he had done...

And more importantly then that he made people lose items they will never get back... Ever... these items are now out of the game since durial's account should and will be banned (good riddance i don't want to see you again) No one will get their stuff back... RS home page released a statement saying they would NOT be doing one... tough break kid you made quite a few people miserable for an hour of crazy power hungry fulfillment. congrats enjoy your perm ban plz :roll:

Now i have been rather harsh on this young man... I realize that but he has to atone for the pain he must have caused other player... there is no discribeing how these players must has felt betrayed when this happened. by jagex and by one power hungry maniac with a desire for more...

----

Thank goodness that tip.it doesn't support the interviewer

Ok thats my take if you don't agree lets keep the flameing down to debate tone please? I know you might not agree with me but that doesn't mean we can't disagree like grown people and not stoop to random name calling and cursing. Thank you for your time in reading this and i await your opinion

lol... look whos the moron! I'm sure you'd just go to Jagex: "I can kill people out of the wilderness. Please stop me" Selfrighteous *****. Its a freaking GAME! He had the sweetes adrenaline rush of his life for an hour. Who wouldnt do it??? (probably dumb, stupid, idiots who think there is honor in a game)

[Admin Edit: Referrals are not permitted on the Tip.it Forums]

You can't honestly compare this "Falador Massacre" to PKing in the wilderness.

Look at the interview, at the comments and support from the interviewer. Loot to the comments from many people in forum. Look at that group of people in the video following the murder hoping in a loot.

I see pking as a way to test your skill against a real opponent. But for do that you need him to be prepared to fight, with a good chance to win the battle.

When pkers team on a solo fighter, when they attack unarmed skillers forced to enter the wild, when a berker can kill people in their normal duties and feel proud of this is just murder. And this mentality need to be stopped.

I think you're slightly missing the point that I was trying to make. Is it weak for people to do that? Yes. I don't think anyone will argue that point. The point I believe you missed is the said items/examples that you are using are simply bad examples for the simple fact that they were added to the wild to add a risk factor to them.

You can't expect to get free rune items, free guilded armor, Robin Hood hats, Cavs, and all those other things for free. Do you have any idea how unbalanced that would be? Not only that, but there is no guarantee that you will even be spotted by a PKer. I can recall a many of times I went to the wild and ran into absolutely nobody. Course I probably had more patcience then some other players. The time of day use to play a HUGE role. Whether it does now is beyond me.

Those things you listed were added to the wildy for a specific reason.
Yes. As there are no more real pkers they needed something to lure non-pkers there, ant that is the only reason.

The real Pker comment isn't even close to the truth. I honestly feel they added the Abyss to allow RCers easier access to alters, but to even things out, they placed it in the wilderness. I mean... look at all the advantages the Abyss has. Depending on how quick you are... you can average 1k essence crafted in about an hour (probably even less time now). Again, the same rule applies as the Treasure Trails... some sort of a risk is needed for such a great reward. If they really wanted to make it hard on players... they would have put it in lvl 30 wild. The place where it is right now is more then fair.

The PKers are just to add a risk factor. A great many of PKers probably would stay up in the Members Area of wilderness. This helped pull some of them down from hugging the bank at the Mage Area and what not.

Else during your abyss running you would have seen abyssal pkers been hunted down by other pkers. I never witnessed that. Did you?

I attacked a fair share of "PKers" myself at the Abyss. You chase them off and they'll usually take a hint to not bother you again (especially if they are lacking skill).

And the other point I was making, that you missed... was people know what they are in for when going to the wild.

Its a freaking GAME! He had the sweetes adrenaline rush of his life for an hour.

IT'S A FREAKING GAME! Anyone who gets a rush from a bunch of pixels seriously has issues. You completely shot down your own statement before you even said it. Nice Job. :roll:

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

I havent been on these forums for like 2 years

Couldn't help but notice that silly little comment. And I just HAVE to respond.

That right there is a lie. Your post history alone reflects just that. :roll:

If you wanna call me crude names, maybe you should get your facts straight. I'll be the first to admit that I am blunt and to the point. If your fragile ego can't handle that, go crawl back into your little corner and not bother replying to my comments.

Every single time I see you, you're "flaming"... So I don't see where you get off pointing the finger at me.

And next time... try not to over exagerate. Then again... you seem to have a thing for doing that. Lol... gone two years yet you're recent post history goes back (and even further then) Oct. of 2005. :roll:

Like I said... people like you don't deserve to be a part of this community. And your actions support just that.

I come on this forum once in a blue moon. Only to get info on a recent update. And yes my ego is damaged by some tool in a forum for an online game. I may as well go down to home depot buy some razors and follow the blue lines.

I come on this forum once in a blue moon.

Blue Moon? Maybe you should look at your post history buddy. Sure doesn't look like "once a blue moon" to me. The lowest amount of posts per month you've had this year alone is 4. On average you had 10 to 13 posts in a month. Thats well over once a week, which is well over "once in a blue moon".

You can't even get facts concerning yourself correct. So how anyone can take your opinion on this matter serious is beyond me. I don't even have to discredit you, you're doing all the work for me by posting in your oh so foolish fashion. At least its nice to know that you haven't changed much since the last time we crossed paths.

Hope you die :wink:

Yeah... Now whos flaming? :roll: Just goes to show how simple minded you really are. And when I have a point, your best remark is "Hope you die".

Get a life loser... :roll:

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Link to issue- http://tip.it/runescape/?page=durial321 ... ew.htm#rat

I read over the artical and i have to say i don't really agree with the interviewer (the rat)

The rat basically strokes durial's ego throughly the interview... meh thats fine with me get the story do what needs to be done bring teh news to the masses... Sometimes it is probably necessary.

What i don't like is this

The Rat: But honestly man...You really have made gaming history, You know that right?

Actually he hasn't i for one will be quite happy to forget durial and his ill themed rampage. He didn't make anything but hell for honest players who were unable to defend themselves... Saying that he made history is wrong if anything history should forget him... In years past will i say i remember durial's infamous rampage through falador? yeah right :roll:

[The falador massacre, congrats man Smile

um hello thats like saying good job to Saddam hussien (spelled wrong i know :roll: )

Why would you say congrats to this type of person... he obviously has no feeling for other people and no conscience whatsoever... Did he take the time to earn a phat... apparently he did as it says in the interview... does the guy not respect the work others have done for their items?? Why the heck is the reporter congratulating him?!

Durial- my account is locked on RS

The rat - I know looked on your clan site..Sad

What part of this is sad... please tell me i can't understand it... am i ignorant or just confused...

The rat - I bet it does Smile And for what its worth ... I hope RS see's sence and doesn't bann you..

Honestly tip.it is that the kind of sentiment you want displayed on your site... the guy went on a destructive rampage and obliterated many peoples savings. Why for selfish desire and greed...... what a loser

still it is said that he wasn't related to tip.it in anyway thats good :lol:

^^

EDIT - sorry i read the stuff above the interview wrong my bad :? It says that the views held by the interviewer and Duriel aren't related to tip.it blah blah blah not that duriel isn't related in anyway way my bad :shock:

The rat - God knows anyone with a taste for pking put in your position would've done the exact same thing.

Stop the dam tape... STOP THE FRIGGING TAPE!!!

What the hell did he just say... i know i must have read wrong cause he sure as hell better not be dissing me (pking is my passion which i like to lose allot of money to) Did i read that right?? did he just say that any average player would have gone and done the same thing... BULL CRACKERS get a life The rat you obviously don't play runescape much there are plenty of people who would NOT EVER DO SUCH A THING AND TO EVEN SUGGEST THAT PKERS WOULD! You obviously don't pk much and haven't the faintest idea about what pkers would or would not do...

The rat - Of course, although you did what any person in your shoes would have.

No he didn't....

---

Mister rat even in the closing statements you still say he shouldn't be banned... you say that he had done what an average player would have done in his shoes... i disagree Vehemently and with my whole heart...

He would have happily given back the items... um scuz me why was he killing dem in de first place?

He forced half the jagex team out of their beds and back to work to correct the messed up damage he had done...

And more importantly then that he made people lose items they will never get back... Ever... these items are now out of the game since durial's account should and will be banned (good riddance i don't want to see you again) No one will get their stuff back... RS home page released a statement saying they would NOT be doing one... tough break kid you made quite a few people miserable for an hour of crazy power hungry fulfillment. congrats enjoy your perm ban plz :roll:

Now i have been rather harsh on this young man... I realize that but he has to atone for the pain he must have caused other player... there is no discribeing how these players must has felt betrayed when this happened. by jagex and by one power hungry maniac with a desire for more...

----

Thank goodness that tip.it doesn't support the interviewer

Ok thats my take if you don't agree lets keep the flameing down to debate tone please? I know you might not agree with me but that doesn't mean we can't disagree like grown people and not stoop to random name calling and cursing. Thank you for your time in reading this and i await your opinion

lol... look whos the moron! I'm sure you'd just go to Jagex: "I can kill people out of the wilderness. Please stop me" Selfrighteous *****. Its a freaking GAME! He had the sweetes adrenaline rush of his life for an hour. Who wouldnt do it??? (probably dumb, stupid, idiots who think there is honor in a game)

Theres not honor in a game, but there is self-honor, which you clearly dont have.

I would actually have just gone to Jagex. Because, come on, you gotta know that your gonna get Banned for good if you do that.

I disagreed with the invterveiwer from the start.

Durial is fulla crap

"i would give the items back"

"it was fun being god for an hour"

The interveiwer hasn't the faintest clue what Durial has done....

"you have made gaming history, you know that right?"

"Sad...."

"anyone with a taste for pking put in your postion would've done the same thing"

"any person in your shoes would have" (I'm pretty sure AnyPerson-MeAndLotsOfHonestPlayers=NOT AnyPerson....)"

Durial diserves his ban, and I sure hope he doesn't go down in any sort of Runescape history.

100% agree

I still can't believe people call him a "legend" I wouldn't call sum1 a "legend" for ruining people's lives due to a major glitch that they could of avoided if they were honest.

he deserves a permanent ban in my eyes, p.s. he ain't a legend!!!! - he abused a glitch, jeez, if people think he's a legend, then it shows how many people are dishonest and would break rules if they got that opportunity that he did which is really quite sad

2vuhgcn.png

The Rat is an idiot! He says that if Jagex has sense they wont ban him! ARE THEY MAD! JAGEX WILL BAN HIM! If durial321 wants to take my whip, fine, but he better get banned

Mizzou is ballin'!

Illini are fallin'!

Kansas is dead.

thumb_mizzou-logo.jpg

1. He has made gaming history (not in the good sense) But no-one will forget about that day

2. I can't find the video any more.

3. I was on Runescape that day and I vaguely remember some reporting that there was over 1000 people gathered on World 111 up at Edgeville. I guess it was related.

I come on this forum once in a blue moon.

Blue Moon? Maybe you should look at your post history buddy. Sure doesn't look like "once a blue moon" to me. The lowest amount of posts per month you've had this year alone is 4. On average you had 10 to 13 posts in a month. Thats well over once a week, which is well over "once in a blue moon".

You can't even get facts concerning yourself correct. So how anyone can take your opinion on this matter serious is beyond me. I don't even have to discredit you, you're doing all the work for me by posting in your oh so foolish fashion. At least its nice to know that you haven't changed much since the last time we crossed paths.

Hmmm i think i know a little better than you how often i come on this forums. You can argue all you want for something stupid like this if youd like but just know you are wrong. Hope you die :wink:

the fact that there are these posts and everyone is talking about him will turn him into a legend. Everyone who starts an account will hear about him and not get the full story. its best for everyone to just forget him. and that will insure he isnt turned into a legend.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png