*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)

Iantiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Portugal:

England are out, didnt deserve to lose.

o yes they did, england sux!!! \'

Finland didn't even get in haha. :lol: Assuming you supported Swedan, ha.

so? :)

finland won the eurovisions

im rooting for port/brazil, soooo :DD:DD

\' \' \'

oh yea, Eurovision is much more important than the world cup :roll:

Portugal:

\' \' \'

well, comparing the pop limits of the countries and histories and stuff, its pretty amazing for a small unpopular country to win first place sumting in europe,

on the other hand, a famous country like england with millions of people and has almost always been a supreme country, lost, so... :)

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

Lol @Portugal.Inspite of playing against 10men they didn't even try to win.Seemed like they always wanted the match to go to penalties knowing Ricardo would help them & Yea thats what happened.

Cristiano gets pathetic with every game. :shame:

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Portugal:

\' \' \'

well, comparing the pop limits of the countries and histories and stuff, its pretty amazing for a small unpopular country to win first place sumting in europe,

on the other hand, a famous country like england with millions of people and has almost always been a supreme country, lost, so... :)

you only won beacuse your entrance where freaks

Portugal:

\' \'

you only won beacuse your entrance where freaks

freaks or not, we won?

pwning this thread

Medical Doctor-2018?

I bet England supporters want a piece of C. Ronaldo after this game :lol:
Yea they just said on the channel I'm watching, someting to the effect of "wouldn't it be great to be the fly on the wall when Manchester starts its new season and Rooney and C. Ronaldo see each other for the first time". I only just realised a bit into the game how many people in that game were on the same team :| (well, you get what I mean).
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Cristiano gets pathetic with every game. :shame:

Totally agree. Did you see the headbutt at the start, the constant diving, the way he complains to the ref, the wink he gave after Rooneys sending off! Personally I think the stamp was an accident and that the reason he got send off was for pushing Ronaldo... Who had been winding him up! I truelly hate that man with a passion. When they get back to club training, I want Rooney to give him a real smack.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

i hope Cristiano Ronaldo breaks his leg in the premiership next season. He is the biggest cheater and manipulator in the world. If you saw footgae of the game after then you see him convince the referee to send rooney off.

I hope some english defenders break his leg next season, no one can say he dosent deserve it.

Next Portegese person I see i'll kick in the shin. :lol:

I was disapointed by Robinson, he didn't block a goal, 2 of them missed the goal and he jumped the other way.

Anywas I was also disapointed Beckham didn't shoot, what was his injury? Was it self caused or Portugese caused?

1z2zrwo.jpg

Haha. Look at the English sore losers. Blaming Ronaldo when Rooney was a disgrace. The stamp was an accident? Watch it again mate. No accident there. I've got a tip for you lot. Stop complaining about others and start concentrating on what you are doing wrong yourselves.

Both teams were poor in the game. I don't think Portugal will get to the final.

sig2ho7.jpg

I was disapointed by Robinson, he didn't block a goal, 2 of them missed the goal and he jumped the other way.

Anywas I was also disapointed Beckham didn't shoot, what was his injury? Was it self caused or Portugese caused?

Anyways, question still remains.

FRANCE vs. BRAZIL :shock:

1z2zrwo.jpg

Anyways, question still remains.

FRANCE vs. BRAZIL :shock:

who ever wins i hope they destroy portugal

Haha. Look at the English sore losers. Blaming Ronaldo when Rooney was a disgrace. The stamp was an accident? Watch it again mate. No accident there. I've got a tip for you lot. Stop complaining about others and start concentrating on what you are doing wrong yourselves.

Both teams were poor in the game. I don't think Portugal will get to the final.

I wasn't totally blaming Ronaldo, just stating how much I hate him. Something about him winds me up and this match sealed my dislike. The reason we lost was the lack of concentration in the actual 90 minutes. We were great in the extra time but up till then the play was awful, way too many long balls, we were impatient and we should have done 4-4-2.

I still believe he was responsible for Rooney getting sent off though. Sure as hell he shouldn't have kicked off like he did but Ronaldo was right up in his face, screaming at the referee, did I mention that he winds me up when he does that? Oh and I still maintain that the kick was accidental. It looks to me like he was loosing his footing and he steps back, onto the guys balls.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

well, technically, port did beat england, they showed that they had a better goalkeeper, and could score goals better if had the chance, so english sore losers, shut up , its over for u :shame:

Medical Doctor-2018?

Granted, Portugal were better at penalties, however Portugal completely fell apart in the 2nd half, after Wayne Rooney was sent off (and England become a better side). Portugal should have thrashed England, with a men down and the players were abosolutely shattered. What the hell was Ronaldo doing getting involved in that Rooney incident, he had nothing to do with it.

The stamp was an accident? Watch it again mate. No accident there.

ive just seen it on Skysports news, your right it did look like he did it on purpose, and his sending off was justified. still, Ronaldo had a part in getting him sent off, the referees intrest in rooney only occcured when ronaldo talked to the ref.I thought that FIFA where meant to be cutting down the players influencing the referees desitions. And afterwards Ronaldo has a little wink at portugal bench.

he is a cheat and always will be.

well, technically, port did beat england, they showed that they had a better goalkeeper, and could score goals better if had the chance, so english sore losers, shut up , its over for u :shame:

Agreed! A ton of teams have been "screwed" in these finals, and we all know it, England was nowhere close to being "screwed". For the most part it was a completely fair and even match, thats why it came down to penalties at the end, and even that went pretty close. England lost, get over it :wink:

I'm hoping for Brazil vs Portugal, that would be interesting! Although seemingly every team I pick to win LOSES! Argh. So then uhh, I pick...France :lol: :wink:

signaturecj5.jpg

You really think Portugal are going to win, when they can't beat a 10-man team (a team, who also were without a few key players)in normal time? Hmmm.... (or even 30 more minutes of extra time!)