~~~Rate My Awesome Sig~~~

silverwarrior

tru it was very easy to make....took a 10mins max. but thx for the critisim and appreciation. ya i didnt expect the abstract background to work so well with the rs pics.

signaturecomplete1mu.gif

pixelbar6tc.gif

[90/90 Strength] [99/99 Cooking] [60/60 Prayer]

[0/2 Fire Cape Attempts] [71/80 Ranged] [[color=re

Pretty cool, but the background doesn't have much to it. Well there isn't much empty space to work with, so I guess that's understandable. I like it!

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Guys lets can the flames... what ever happend to just looking at something and remembering how our images looked when we first started and rate them according to that...

So what if it was easy to make, so what if it can easily be duplicated... what counts is that he likes it and that it looks fine.

Now, that is not to say you cannot offer c/c give tips on how to improve it etc. just do so without trying to place yourself on a pedestal ;)

Thanks guys

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

Guys lets can the flames... what ever happend to just looking at something and remembering how our images looked when we first started and rate them according to that...

So what if it was easy to make, so what if it can easily be duplicated... what counts is that he likes it and that it looks fine.

Now, that is not to say you cannot offer c/c give tips on how to improve it etc. just do so without trying to place yourself on a pedestal ;)

Thanks guys

~Alduron

tee hee moderator ownage strikes agian :D