Why doesn't anyone train on giant rock crabs?

Nazgul740

crab2gn.png

Now to me that 240 xp per crab looks rather nice... they are in waterbirth so multi combat could be a problem but with the lyre teleport and protect from melee thats some dang nice xp there!!

I mean jeeze bandits or a crab taht gives a whopping 960 xp per crab :shock:

any reason not to train here?

well now i know they have super high defence...

but... could you go and use veracks?? :P

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

I heard a long time ago of people going there with fire strikes and killing them, then collecting the hides and stuff and selling the armours when there finished.. Seems like a good idea, but Its hard to get there by yourself (needs 2 people to open the door ) and i'm pretty sure there defence is hell.

Someone outta try it and make a guide for it.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Probably worth taking dharoks there with prayer pots, or is there something in there that hits with mage/range? Otherwise they hit high, guthans might work though, but I'm not going to try that.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

I tried it,they are probably the worst training EVER,i must have killed like 15 in an hour since they retreat after you get them to low health and another one immmediately attacks you.The on that retreats then turns into a boulder again and is practically impossible to find.Also theyre hp restores every 5 mins while theyre in rock form.And theyre about as hard to hit as a black dragon.

But apart from that feel free to try and hit one.

rssig4copy.gif

1. You need another player to come with you to access them.

2. They will try and run away when low health.

3. They are quite hard to hit.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

how much does rockshell armour sell for? full

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

They drop raw lobster 100% of the time.

You could bring some food and logs with a tinderbox. Kill one and eat when you need too...then take the raw lobbies and make a fire...cook em...back to training.

Even still...you could just attack the dagonoth hatchlings...they have like 70 hp and they don't attack back.

Range, melee, you're lucky to hit them AT ALL.

3 of us - one with slayer dart, one with fire blast & one with fire bolt - took them down quite quickly, not too much problem with retreat either.

Slayer dart is definitely the spell to use if you can.

RS1600.png

Guest Lue_Dogs
They drop raw lobster 100% of the time.

You could bring some food and logs with a tinderbox. Kill one and eat when you need too...then take the raw lobbies and make a fire...cook em...back to training.

Even still...you could just attack the dagonoth hatchlings...they have like 70 hp and they don't attack back.

Thats rock lobsters not giant rock crabs know what you are talking about before you try giving advice.

Further in is the multi-combat rock crabs, they're easy to kill as you have range spots. Once it starts to retreat, you run to other side of it and it'll back into a wall.

If you're really good, you can get 5 in one spot and ice blitz them. Not very effective mind you.

Mage is great on them.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

i'm not going because bandits are better in my eyes :roll:

if i was you i would train there

~Rsn:GearGolem0~ ~combat 89,fletching 85~

~GuildWars name:ranging legolas~ ~combat 3 :p~

~belgium~ ~Anderlecht~

~Italy must win the World Cup~