-=+ Interesting adaptation of Cwars for Guthix +=-

READ BEFORE POSTING NOOB COMMENTS LIKE "will never happen"

Havent you always wanted to kill people in castlewars and get tickets, instead of getting chased because you're carying the flag, doing nothing but getting hit, which results in no XP at all...

I think I found the solution.

The playing field would remain exactly the way it is, except for 1 thing:

The guthix respawn room (and all the tables and such with the equipment and potions) is below the center of the underground passage from the sara to zammy castle.The Guthix team would also have a prayer restore Altar

The goal of the g6uthix team is not to steal any flag, but rather keep the score equal. For example; A score of 0-0, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, etc will result in maximum tickets of 3 (THREE), however, each point in difference, guthix team loses a ticket.

So at 1-0 (or 2-1, or 3-2) they would get 2 tickets, and 2-0 (or 0-2, or 1-3) they would get 1 ticket, and they would get nothing at 3-0...

They cannot carry any flag, and things like Barrage or Chinning will hurt everyone but your own color (Zammy can hit both Sara and Guthix, Guthix will hit both Sara and Zammy, etc)...

Guthix will also not be bale to heal Zamorak or Saradomin's forces.

A protocol will be installed much like the balancing right now of the current teams, that no more then [EDIT] 50% of total level of the weaker team can join in with guthix.

Basicly, Guthix will be the perfect team for those that just want to kill people...

What do you all think?

please discuss.

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, writing that "noobs" thing at the top is harsh and not needed. Think about what you are yourself if you call other people noobs - most people who do are probably making up for some noobish shortcomings.

Now, on the Idea of that CW change, I've only played it once, but it was a fun game. No one would pick Guthix many times, due to the hard task they are given.

Now, writing that "noobs" thing at the top is harsh and not needed.

do you know how many people only read the topic and then reply without reading the post?

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I do feel many people read half the post and then decide whoever wrote is a "noob", so I can see where stormrage is coming from.

Anyway I think this a great and well imagined idea, it'd be hard to be on team Guthix maybe but I'm sure'd it'd be fun where both teams are enemies and friends.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

How is it harder on Guthix then the others...

they can assist with all of them the losing side, that comes down to potentially doubeling your forces.

If it's still to hard (by possibly noone showing up in guthix) the reward could be upped.

Making the margine not 3 tickets, but possibly FIVE tickets.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Guest rsd95

Thanks, some one finaly gets a good idea for guthix to be more included in c wars =D> . I have been trying for a while but never posted cause all my ideas seemed nooby, but this=awsomeness

Oh and guess what? Guthix ROCKS :P

your sig says it all, mrscrounger :-k

Thanks all for the support, keep it coming (tell friends) and i might move this to the official RS forums...

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!