-=+ Interesting adaptation of Cwars for Guthix +=-

Thank you thank you...

Just liek to say that some feedback (perhaps some minor alteration) is also welcome ofcourse...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool idea but i think most people would go on guthix for the possibility of 3 cw tickets rather than the 2 you get for winning on the sarry/zammy teams.

I would say then if the teams start to get to uneven in the begining then I think that the guthix portal should do what it is doing now by teleporting you to the team that has less players so it will then even out the game. Or you can just make the guthix team only get 2 tickets. :-k

You have the right, and people have the right to hate you for it.

Thus, the circle of life is complete.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

cool idea but i think most people would go on guthix for the possibility of 3 cw tickets rather than the 2 you get for winning on the sarry/zammy teams.

I would say then if the teams start to get to uneven in the begining then I think that the guthix portal should do what it is doing now by teleporting you to the team that has less players so it will then even out the game. Or you can just make the guthix team only get 2 tickets. :-k

The ammount of tickets being able to earn as part of the guthix team should be based on how dificult it is to keep the score equal...

its atleast 1 degree harder then just scoring, because your allegiance changes all the time...

NOTE: =; There will be a SEPERATE guthix team (see first post), but they have the job to keep the score equal, not make points for themselves :notalk: ...

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

That is a really cool idea. Then all the gods would be fully involved in the game. Great work.

Support it 100%

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

This would be so awesome. Keeping the score even sounds like fun because you get to support the underdog ^^. It'd also have the option open to attack people just because they're jerks and not have the fact that they're on your team stopping you. :twisted: Very thought out idea, and I'd like to see it put in the game.

I sometimes look at this forum for a laugh because so many 5 year olds come up with completly absurd ideas, but this is the best idea I have seen in a very long time.

1000000% support.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Ty for all the suppport... \'

I will soon post it on official RS forum...

So stay tuned for the link, and be ready to bump and support this idea where it matters most =D>

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

I like the idea, but it would be such a radical change...I'd only be able to accept it if the original game was still available. Otherwise my favorite thing about this game would be ruined, and I'd probably quit...

sig2.jpg

I like the idea, but it would be such a radical change...I'd only be able to accept it if the original game was still available. Otherwise my favorite thing about this game would be ruined, and I'd probably quit...

how do you go from liking the idea to quitting over it....

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

how do you go from liking the idea to quitting over it....

Because it's a very nice idea, and if it was a seperate game I'd definetly play it. However, I love Castle Wars as it is, and without it I would quit. Make sense?

sig2.jpg

bump

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

I love the idea, but if this were to hapen they'd have to add Guthix hood and cape as reward.

just like there bweing the 3rd team...

all goes withotu saying :)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

I support this idea, espicially because my favorite RS god is Guthix :D

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!