Wow. just lost 9000 coal.. wtf?

Krazyck

So im sitting in falador all day buying coal for 170 each. i worked it up to about 16000 coal, when i look at my inventory after switching worlds and lo and behold, I now have 7000. i dont knwo what the hell jsut happened, but it freaking sucks. I am at a loss as to what i shoudl do now, because that just cost be about 1.4 million gp for nothing. Basically, i pretty much feel like quitting now if something like this can happen, so i guess this is just a warning for people to uh... not buy coal. or something.

:? :?

:x

edited for [developmentally delayed] math.. (I WAS ANGRY OK haha..)

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Quitting because of 1.4 mil? Wow, you wouldnt like the merchanting life then buddy...anyway, this would be somethign to tell Jagex, called a Bug Report, theay might be able to help

Personally, I admire you for not going completely beserk and, oh, saying something along the lines of

"OMG I JUSt LOST 7KAYE COLE PMG!1'!""!!!! sOSOS FREEKIN MAD!!!!!111!1 PLZ DONATE SUM ST00f!1!!"

I've seen that alot :roll: .

Feel sorry for you mate, don't know what happened, but you should report this to j4j0x so players in the future(maybe even you) would not lose all that hard earned cash. I truly wish j4j0x would return items, because I would be 3mil richer :twisted: , and you would be 1.4mil richer.

Maybe you somehow got scammed and you auto-logged(a possibility)? Or maybe... gah... I don't noes :(

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

mehh, if that ever happened to me i'd just keep on playing....

after 3 months of being mad at the game. :lol:

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

Well, you've clearly been scammed by somebody offering 10k coal, then switching to 1k, as you are 9k short. Next time, check the second trade screen. :wink:

School books: $50

Tuition fees: $450

Knowing that you're one of the million idiots to copy that same mastercard advert: Priceless

Well, you've clearly been scammed by somebody offering 10k coal, then switching to 1k, as you are 9k short. Next time, check the second trade screen. :wink:

Yea i think thats what has happened also :?

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Eep. All i can say. Sell your coal and get rid of it anyway possible.

Sereously good on ya for no going N008-y on use.

N008 not newb!

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

Maybe he wasn't scammed.. By happen chance, do you keep your coinage by your coal? You could have clicked your coal instead of coins without realising it. Ive done it before, but with cowhides. Ive learned to look at the whole trade screen now ;).

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

after i got scammed from 30k switched to 3k i've learned to look at 2nd screen too, its propably a scam or then its just some bug...

but remember to check 2nd trade screen

the scam happend on my old guy "fin_gangsta0" when he still was pretty noob...

No, im positive it wasnt a scam, since i had not ever bought any more than like 1k coal, and besides, i said i HAD the 16k coal first, then it went to 7k. bah.

anyways, what happened im sure is that i clicked to coal instead of the cash and traded 9000 coal to some random low level who will just get scammed out of it, but yeah, for those saying "OMG, ITS JUST 1 MILL, CRY, LOL" and such, yes i know how small the amount is. the reason why this is so annoying is because i came back after being wiped out for about 300+ mill in items (logged into a friends keylogged computer, lost green phat, 5 mask sets 3 extra greens 10 santas, a bunch of cash and misc items etc... ), then losing the 5 mill i built up by my brother stealing it ( he found out my pass) then playing again, and he does it once more, and finally now, this happens.

This game hates me >_<

but yeah, i probably wont be quitting, you know how it is, get upset for a while, come back, etc. mostly this is just venting, but yeah EVERYONE WATCH THE SECOND TRADE SCREEN

and dont be a moron like me :wall:

SDAlXLd.png

Your just dieing for a donation aren't you! :lol: :P

But thats nothing compared to what I have been scammed out of in the past! So I know how your feeling. Though it was my own stupidity getting sucked in! :(

My advice would be to get membership and run nats, theres awesome money there! :wink:

I don't know if what happened to you was a scam, but I fell for one of these money switching scams where a guy puts up 1000k on the trade screen and immediately switches it to 10004 before you notice and you accept, not looking at the trade screen.

it was OUCH to the max.

anyway, sorry about your loss. I feel for ya.

acinonyx5pw.jpg

Acinonyx jubatus - binomial nomenclature for Cheetah!

10th grade OVER!!!

:-({|= Dude, theyre pixels. If I had a fatalistic attitude towards money, I would of quit Runescape already. I know that I've done at least 2 things that would make people cringe. Dropping a pink (now purple) party hat the day crackers were dropped because no one wanted to give me a green one for it. The other is selling my green mask for 20k around a month after they were dropped, and that was a good deal for me back then, not now. The point of playing this game is to have fun, if you aren't having fun, then don't play. You don't need money to have fun, make a pure and pk f2p at level 40 or so. Raise a skill really high. Just do whatever floats your boat and makes you happy.

1.4mil loss and you quitting.....maybe this isnt the right game for you then

I wish you guys would read the the second post I made, but yeah, there was a lot more to it that "just a 1.4 mill loss"

and im not quitting..

:wall:

(and it wasnt a scam! :roll: )

SDAlXLd.png