Guide to the Warrior's Guild (With Pics)

Peronix

Okay, I'm not so good at introductions, so I'll get right into the guide :)

Floor 1

floor17be.png

This is where you first enter the guild. When you come past the courtyard, to your left will be the armour animation room minigame, and to your right the Dummies minigame. Further down there are a couple of shops, and a bank.

Armour Animation Minigame

This room is where, by far, you will earn tokens the fastest. But, it's also the riskiest way to go as there are tough monsters involved - that is, if you choose the higher end armours to animate. You can animate any armour from bronze to rune. To do this, you need a platebody, platelegs, and full helm of that armour. After you kill the animated armour, it will drop the armour you used to make it along with some tokens. Here is a list of the different armours with their levels and how many tokens they drop.

Bronze

bronze6wb.png

Level 11

Tokens: 5

Iron

iron3rf.png

Level 22

Tokens: 10

Steel

steel2dy.png

Level 46

Tokens: 15

Black

black4dg.png

Level 69

Tokens: 20

Mithril

mithril7lb.png

Level 92

Tokens: 25

Adamant

adamant8px.png

Level 113

Tokens: 30

Rune

rune1eh.png

Level 138

Tokens: 40

These monsters range from very easy to very hard,. While the bronze one can be easily one-hitted by a level 50, the rune one can hit you for numbers over 10 often, and it has very good defense. Keep in mind, also, that the armour and weapon bonuses that are given them make them easily harder than most monsters around their levels. For example; I got hit harder and much more often, and had quite a bit more trouble dispatching an animated mithril armour than a dustdevil, which is around the same level.

But, as the information above shows, the harder armours drops more tokens. Also, they have a much lower chance of disintigrating. I killed a bronze one 5 times and the platebody disintigrated, once with iron and the helm was gone, and 14 times with steel before the platelegs bit it. But then I did 60 runs with the black armour and I got tired of waiting around for it to die. So if you are using that or up, I wouldn't worry about loosing it, at least not anytime soon. Based on the number of tokens recieved and the ease of the battle, I reccomend black for tokens because it drops half as much as rune but you can easily kill 5+ of them using the same food as one rune one.

Note: If you leave room, log out, or otherwise exit in the middle of a fight with one of these, they will dissapear. No armour is lost, though, you can get it back from the minigame master. It also might be possible to damage the armour you are using. This has never happened to me, but I've been using rune and there is a posibility certain armours break more/less often. Also, keep in mind that this is the warriors guild, and as such magic and range attacks will not work in here. I've observed people using them many times and here, and they have never done damage, but always hit for a zero.

Whack-a-Dummy Minigame

This game is more complicated than the preceeding one, but much less deadly. There are seven types of dummies that emerge from the holes, each coresponding to a different attack style. These styles are Agressive, Defensive, Accurate, Controlled, Slash, Crush, and Stab. The best way to do this minigame is bring a scimitar, which has all three training styles (Agressive, Defensive, Accurate, and Controlled), and also has a Slash and Stab Attack, and also a weapon with a crush attack such as a staff or even a rubber chicken. You get 2 tokens for every dummy you succesfully whack.

Here is the ingame guide to show you what dummies correspond to each style, and also an example of me using a slash attack against the slash dummy.

guide4ty.png

example8od.png

Shops

There are a couple of shops on this level, the Food shop and Potion shop. Here are pictures of what they sell.

warriorguildfoodshop8iw.png

warriorguildpotionshop1vb.png

Bank

There is also a bank on this level for easy banking of drops from the Cyclops on the top level and for withdrawing food after a tough battle with the Armours. It's just south of the shops.

Floor 2

floor21cn.png

Up the stairs are two more minigames and the weapons shop. The Catapult minigame, and the 22 LB Rock Throw Minigame, and the Weapons Shop.

Catapult Minigame

This is one of the simpler minigames. Simply right click on the dwarf and request a shield, take off your current shield and weapon, step on the target and equip the shield, then keep choosing the correct defensive option for the objects that fly at you. There are Stabbing, Blunt, Slashing, and Magic projectiles. To defend against them, simply choose the correct option before it reaches you. You get 1 token for every object you succesfully defend against. Here is a picture of the interface, and to the right of each option I put a pic of a projectile as it flys toward you so you know what each looks like from a distance.

objectthrow7qs.png

18/22 LB Rock Throw Minigame

This is by far the simplest minigame, but the most limited in how much you can do it. All you have to do is unequip everything you are wearing, pick up a stone, choose a throwing style (No information yet on the difference between them) and throw the rock. You will recieve tokens based on how far each of your throws are. For the 18 lb throw, you will get tokens for each yard +1 extra. For the 22 lb throw, you will get tokens for each yard + 3 extra. The limit on this minigame is that it takes a lot of run energy to throw the rocks. Once you reach under 10% run energy, it will say you are too exhausted to continue. Also, the lower on run energy you are, the shorter your throws will be. This could potentially be a very good way to make tickets, provided you have (super) energy potions to waste.

rockthrow2wl.png

Armoury

This is the guild's Armoury; here is sold several different types of weapons, and medium helmets and chainbodies. Here is a picture of what is sold:

warriorguildarmoury2gc.png

Floor 3

floor31il.png

There is only one thing up on this level, and it's where you get the reward for you tokens: The cyclops enclosure. To enter, you must have at least 100 tokens. Every one minute in this enclosure takes away 10 tokens from you inventory. After you run out and the next deduction occurs, you are ejected from the enclosure. There are two types of Cyclops, each have the same drops, but they look different and one is level 56 and the other is level 72. The latter might give the good drops, like the defenders, more often. More on the defenders later. Here are pictures of what each Cyclops looks like:

cyclops564zx.png

(level 56)

cyclops721fq.png

(level 72)

Rewards

The rewards for collecting tokens and killing Cyclops are a new weapons that are weilded in the shield slot, that look like dirks, called defenders. When you kill enough Cyclops, eventually one will drop a bronze defender. After you get this drop, exit the enclosure and use it with the lady outside. She will acknowledge you and inform you that she has now released cyclops that will drop the next (iron) defender. Keep killing them until you get this drop, and do the same thing as last time and she will say that the next (steel) one will be dropped. Keep doing this until you get a rune defender, if you wish.

Here are the pictures and the stats of these 'defenders':

Bronze

bronze3tc.png

bronze4zn.png

Iron

iron6nu.png

iron1ur.png

Steel

steel4od.png

steel4bn.png

Black

black9yo.png

black3ok.png

Mithril

mithril1hn.png

mithril6th.png

Adamant

adamant9ss.png

adamant9lt.png

Rune

rune8tn.png

rune3gy.png

Good luck, and have fun getting these new 'weapons'. I hope you have enjoyed my guide

:)

Yes, very nice

Good pictures too

Makes guides much better with pictures

EDIT: WOOT 600Th post here!!

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Good guide

You might want to add that you might break some armour when using it with the animator

Don't let their levels fool you, they are easily alot harder than monsters around their level due to the attack, defense, and strength bonuses of the armour they weild

Actually I find that they are quite weak for their level i.e. a blue dragon (lvl 111) is much harder than the animated rune armour (lvl 135)

Hegel.png

Good guide

You might want to add that you might break some armour when using it with the animator

Don't let their levels fool you, they are easily alot harder than monsters around their level due to the attack, defense, and strength bonuses of the armour they weild

Actually I find that they are quite weak for their level i.e. a blue dragon (lvl 111) is much harder than the animated rune armour (lvl 135)

Hmm, I've never broken the armour when I fight it... has it been confirmed that this can happen? :? If so... ugh lol.

True, dragons are stronger than these, but that's because they're, well, dragons. They just have better defense than rune gives. But like I said, the rune armour is much harder than a black demon, because I hit black demons MUCH more often with a d hally than i do them, and also these have hit 14s on me, and very often, wheras a black demon's max hit is 13.

Good guide

Hmm, I've never broken the armour when I fight it... has it been confirmed that this can happen? :? If so... ugh lol.

True, dragons are stronger than these, but that's because they're, well, dragons. They just have better defense than rune gives. But like I said, the rune armour is much harder than a black demon, because I hit black demons MUCH more often with a d hally than i do them, and also these have hit 14s on me, and very often, wheras a black demon's max hit is 13.

Add a few numbers to that black demon hit. I think its actually like 15 or 16.

Nice guide, you could try suggesting which armour to fight for fastest tickets, I might just take a few sets of steel as it's easy to make and then I won't have to leave to get more when it breaks, that might be the fastest way of getting tickets, anyway, nice guide.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Gratz, a very nice guide indeed. A few questions below:

How does the number of tickets work out in some of the other minigames? For example in whack-a-dummy, do you get 1 ticket per dummy hit; or 1 ticket per rock successfully defended in the catapult game.

Also, are tickets bankable? Do they disappear if you leave the guild? ( i guess not, but always worth asking)

I would be interested to know if anyone has experienced their rune armour disintegrating? I was thinking of making mith armour as it is easily replaceable, but if rune basically is tough enough not to disintegrate, I might use that. Also, do you think that it would be faster tickets to kill a mith animation over a period of time, or a rune one (as they are tougher)?

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

what is the the warriors guild and how do u get in?

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Very nice work was put into this. You might want to change tickets to tokens because that is what it is called, and maybe but a pic in of the tokens.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Good guide

black demons max hit is at least 17... i know i got hit 17 on my pure and lost 20,000 mind runes

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Gratz, a very nice guide indeed. A few questions below:

How does the number of tickets work out in some of the other minigames? For example in whack-a-dummy, do you get 1 ticket per dummy hit; or 1 ticket per rock successfully defended in the catapult game.

Also, are tickets bankable? Do they disappear if you leave the guild? ( i guess not, but always worth asking)

I would be interested to know if anyone has experienced their rune armour disintegrating? I was thinking of making mith armour as it is easily replaceable, but if rune basically is tough enough not to disintegrate, I might use that. Also, do you think that it would be faster tickets to kill a mith animation over a period of time, or a rune one (as they are tougher)?

I'm pretty sure for the dummy and catapult one it's one token per dummy hit/successfuly defended, but I'll have to check that out later today to be sure.

The, tokens (i'll have to fix that in a minute), are indeed bankable.

I don't think rune armour desintigrates. I've been using that for a long time and it has never disintigrated. It might be different for the lower armours, though, I might have to do a bunch of trial runs with that.

Great Guide, just wanted to let you know that in the shot put mini-game there is an 18lb ball as well as a 22 lb ball.

Tell me, what have you learned from the word's that can't be spoken?

~ The Rain, the Reason, the Romance, the Victim, the Truth, and the Vision . . . ~

Okay guys, I checked it out and I figured out the rates for how many tokens you get for the different minigames and incorperated that into the guide.

Dummy Game: Each dummy you whack gives 2 tokens.

Catapult Game: Each object you succesfully defend against gives 1 token.

Rock Game: I didn't realize there was an 18 lb and 22 lb throw, so I added that in. For the 18 lb throw it seems to give 1 ticket per yard you throw it +1, and for the 22 lb 1 ticket per yard you throw it +3. Also added a note that you could use energy potions to help you play this game.

Armour Game: I added in a little section with some figures on how long it might take each armour to desintigrate. The figures I put in were that it took 5 fights for bronze, 1 for iron ( :lol: ), 14 for steel, and 60+ for black (did that many fights and just gave up because I already got 1200 ticekts from it and that's almost enough to get your rune defender from nothing). Also added in a bit of advice, and removed the thing about the black demon/rune armour comparison because I apparantly don't know enough about the demons than I gave myself credit for.

Minor change: Changed 'ticket' in the guide to 'token' (proper).

:wall: will anyone tell me how and the requirements to get in?

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt