abys crafting

joshy223

ok i just hit 44 rc.

i want to know the best and safest (as it can be :lol: ) way to craft using the abyss.

i only have 80k right now, but i have 17k airs i can sell. (they still go for 20 each right?)

thanks in advance!

airs are unfortunately down to 15ea

the safest way to to abyss is this setup:

No helmet

Amulet of power/Defence

Black D'hide Body

Black D'Hide chaps

Ring of Dueling

Black D'hide vamps

Sara book (Holy Book)

Bronze Pickaxe

Legends cape

Boots of lightness

That would be the setup for most effective magic and melee defence for its price (no more than 60k on you, and provides over 100 magic defence).

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Bring dragonhide, a bronze pickaxe or hatchet, boots of lightness, and a ring of life also a glory amulet. While running to the Zamorak Mage, hang along the western side of the river north of Edgeville, while using the skeleton's as cover if needbe.

Try to bring a 1-click panic button (ectophial, or something) or a camelot teleport, those take up very little room. Rest of your inventory fill up with pouches and ess. :D

Erm, if you want the *safest* method (preserving your stuff more than life and limb), don't bring your glory. Instead bring a ring of dueling which is cheaper to use.

Most people go without armour so they don't risk losing it. Boots of lightness are good.

When crafting is complete (using cheap hatchet or pick as stated above to get thru abyss traps), use your ring to tele to castle wars. Use bank chest to get your glory, tele to Edgeville. Deposit your glory and load up to go again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Erm, if you want the *safest* method (preserving your stuff more than life and limb), don't bring your glory. Instead bring a ring of dueling which is cheaper to use.

Most people go without armour so they don't risk losing it. Boots of lightness are good.

When crafting is complete (using cheap hatchet or pick as stated above to get thru abyss traps), use your ring to tele to castle wars. Use bank chest to get your glory, tele to Edgeville. Deposit your glory and load up to go again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

That makes me want to go Abyss RCing again! I've got 20k Essence just aching to bust out and be turned into Nature runes!

I stopped RCrafting for a bit now that kids are out of school. There are always pk'ers out there and it's becoming a pain. If I do need some nats, I just take a mith hatchet, ring of dueling, boots of lightness, and full inventory of pure essence. This way, if I get pk'ed, I won't lose anything valuable.

I don't bring pouches unless the coast is clear. Losing a glory isn't a big deal but losing the pouches can be a pain. It's not that hard to get the pouches back, but it's a waste of a prayer pot and time.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

I stopped RCrafting for a bit now that kids are out of school. There are always pk'ers out there and it's becoming a pain. If I do need some nats, I just take a mith hatchet, ring of dueling, boots of lightness, and full inventory of pure essence. This way, if I get pk'ed, I won't lose anything valuable.

I don't bring pouches unless the coast is clear. Losing a glory isn't a big deal but losing the pouches can be a pain. It's not that hard to get the pouches back, but it's a waste of a prayer pot and time.

alright this sounds good too lol. i still havn't started yet. still preparing.(i'm slow lol) i'm gonna get 32 agility first. been putting it off for to long!

p.s. i got tefda to post here! cool. i love his flash games lol :)

just kill the lvl 41 they are the fastest pouche kilers 20 minutes for a full set max

With 10 hp each you can kill loads of them quickly, I really reccomend taking a prayer pot so you have at least some prayer in the abyss if you're going to be killing them (bad time to get and evil chicken)

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

i have done a few rounds and have some more questions.

1. how much do glories cost?

2:are pouches tradeble? if so how much do they cost?

3:are nats still worth 300 each?

4:how much do rings of dueling cost?

thanks in advance to all who answer!

i have done a few rounds and have some more questions.

1. how much do glories cost?

2:are pouches tradeble? if so how much do they cost?

3:are nats still worth 300 each?

4:how much do rings of dueling cost?

thanks in advance to all who answer!

1. 75k each

2. not tradeable

3. as far as I know, yes

4. umm... 5k around?

Noctis666.png

if u want to do it without a glory, u can tele to al kharid, walk to the canoe and get to edge that way. Having only 1 glory takes a lot of time because you have to recharge them after 4 uses. I rather get some wc exp using a canoe, although its not very fast. You can also get healed for free by the nurses in the duel arena if you suffered damage from the abyssal creatures.

So: take boots of lightness, duel ring, bronze (or whatever u can spare) hatchet, all ess and pouches u have/can carry and run to abyss. Craft natures, tele to duel arena, walk to canoe near lumby, hack ur canoe and make the kind that gets u to edgeville. Bank, rinse, repeat.

Good luck

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

if you only got 1 glory i wouldnt bother using abys for the first 1k, just do the shop method, alot quicker

once you made your first 1k nats then buy more glories

oh yeah instead of no hat, wear ghost hood, failing that blue wizard hat, they both offer a little bit off protection and cost nearly nothing