Genie Lamps

Biabf

*cough* random *cough*

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

well...i don't think any one can know the answer to that..but if this helps you:

I just got a genie lamp today, while ranging in the barbarian pub for 1 hour or more...

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

Randoms are click generated so do something that involves a lot of clicking like alching and teleporting. I get a couple genie lamps while trainging mage with cammy teleport.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

well, yesterday, i alched 2200 yew longbows, in dharoks tomb. (for your information, i was telling all the barrowers to turn their accept aid on to the dismay of the many teleothors). anyways, i got 5 genie lamps before i was done. Phr33 r4ng3d 3xp pl0x?

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

When I logged in and I was cooking I got a random when I clicked the range. I then logged in again and cooked on the range I got another random. I did it again, but no random.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

cooking seems to set it off alot....

I don;t think it's the clicks alone so much that do it, I think it's also the amount of exp you get in a period of time.

Another bit is that some skills have deicated events tied to them.. The prayer zombie/leo, the WC ent, the fishing troll etc.

Cooking doesn;t have a special event tied to it such that you get only universal events from it.

cooking is prolly one of the best skills to farm.

Cheers!

-BB

Why do you need a "Genie Lamp" so urgently?
To get 80 slayer away from monsters so I cn have a level party and drop party. Gone one now, just waiting for my friends :)
sig5235ro7.jpg

i have made a list of all genies thatr i have got (from different skills) that i can remember

mining gold in arzinnian mine

burying bones in al-kharid

cooking in catherby

burying bones in zammy temple north of fally

alching piles of random stuff

picking up arrows

crafting fire runes

crafting rings

enchanting rings

now, thats all i can remember offhand, and as all involve repetetive clicking, i would say that no skill in paticular is more liely to summon genies - actions summon them, repetitive ones

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

genies give the level of the skill you want raisedx10 - fairly good exp for one shot IMO

Back by popular demand!

well i went up a whole herblaw level!! yes thats right. Level 51 - 52. I was high alching yew longbows in heros guild while mining rune ores, I probably got about 24 genie lamps while alching 30k yew longs.

Hope that helps, which means ruffly 1 every 1.5 hours

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing