B.L.A.C.K.M.A.R.K.S

martindude

If you hover over the flag it will tell you what status you are on.

My image properties option of firefox gave me this... "The Green Zone indicates that there are currently no blackmarks on your account"

YAY! I know that i have had a black mark before now! I just know it. I still have the message of it!

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

!!!yea no offences!!! my advice dont talk/make friends with noobs i got my other file banned simpley because [Admin edit: please use a more mature language expressing your self] noobs that follow me askin for money report me when i tell em to get stuffed and as i found out you cant say suck :x :x :x -.- -.- -.- <.<<.<<.<

• 3 weeks later...

i think that's worth quite a few b marks... not very good, ur gonna have to toe the line from now on :ohnoes:

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

You can only get 3 Black marks...

blackmarks6dh.jpg

next time dont make me waste my time looking up that picture to prove a noob wrong and think before you post

btw not my flag mines green.

You didn't have to prove him wrong by posting a picutre. He wasn't the one that wasted your time. :roll:

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Alright, I got a message saying I only have 0.5 Blackmarks for impersonating a Mod, so I think I won't be getting banned for a while.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.