Man's Best Friend...

issy2

I raise a 6-months Lhasa-Apso (Female), well, I cant say shes quiet... I know it will take at least to 1 year to teach to pee in the right place, but untill that, she does it all around the house!

But I still love her ^^

komododabst3cn.png

I had 2 AKC yellow labs , female and male. MOM and Son they were . Just lost my female lab in April of this year she died from poison, got loose one day and got into the neighbors yard and must have ate mice poison he had laying around his yard . :cry: So we think anyhow. She was my best dog I have ever had. I also had a male Rottweiler and believe me he was the boss, I prefer Labs now, But I still have my male the son to my female lab who died. He is all white, * albino* which makes him very rare and expensive dog. He is still young under 2 yrs old and I hope and pray that he turns out like my precious female lab I lost. :( I am very much a dog lover.

queenvalerie.png

Guest XplsvBam

I have a dog its name is Bubba, i call it bubba sparks, its a pretty nice pup, its always barking and what not, its a pretty happy dog i guess, its in its kenel all the time so i feel bad for it, but i think it is happy, me and my dad always joke around about getting rid of it so its funny, we kid so its all good, makes my mom and sister mad when we kid buts ok, its a lab i think, its part something else, some northern big dog, maybe a wolf, jk, i think its some kind of norweigen dog but i cant think of the name, but yea its a yellow dog, its funny because dogs bark and sparks rhymes with bark so bubba sparks barks, i could prolly live with out it mainly because its hairy and i never really play with it, but thats ok its not really my dog its my sisters, i had a dog once it was the shiet, its name was sandy, i think it was some kind of retriever, it was a great dog, never really trained it but it always knew what i was saying, like i said sandy find them, when we played hide and seek and it would go right to the spot where they hid, my sister and her friend accused me of cheating because i found them so fast, but i told them it found them not me, we had to get rid of it because it always chased the neigbours cats and KILLED THEM MUHAHAHA, anyways it was a good dog, i dont think it ment anything bad by killing those chickens, but i miss it, kind of, but i got over it, o jeeps i better go.

i like cats...

:o

dogs are fun,.. but i think they smell =;

bloodyrbsig5lh.gif

Dogs smell of NICE things....farts, mud, little pups' bums, and rotting vegetation. Mhhhmmm...nice! *takes deep sniff*

I have a black German Shepard called Kane. Currently serving as my Dad's police dog. Its about 6-7 feet long, and about 4-4.5 feet tall. He's beautiful - and what's better, he scare's the :-# out of my mates :)

Low level player's with life,'s 'noobs, make high level players with out lifes feel good about themselve's. But, it's only untill the high level player realise's how unfulfilled his life is, it's to late to apologise.

*gulp*

6-7 feet long? wow...

yesterday I was walking down the high street and there was this german shepherd on the pavement, just lying there. He waas just stunning! Huge paws that should have belonged to a lion or horse and a head bigger than mine.

My family raises Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. They're sweet dogs, but they're a tad hyper. ^_^ We had three litters of puppies recently, and the puppies are adorable! But, we don't get attached to them because we sell them.

I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel :3>

They are great dogs! Mine doesnt have a bad temper but he does get into trouble sometimes

maxx9ls.jpg

lope6jw0.jpg

My family raises Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. They're sweet dogs, but they're a tad hyper. ^_^ We had three litters of puppies recently, and the puppies are adorable! But, we don't get attached to them because we sell them.

I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel :3>

They are great dogs! Mine doesnt have a bad temper but he does get into trouble sometimes

maxx9ls.jpg

my mate has a brown one, theyre very fun :D

bloodyrbsig5lh.gif

Please read whole post!

Hi, I'm Issy, I have the BEST dog in the world!

Her name is Tess, she is 4 and a half years old, and she is a golden retriever aristocrat who can be traced back 11 generations, pure pedigree *smirks* joking lol

But that's not the point!

She has this habit of squishing herself up against stuff, she never lies down in the middle of a room, always against a wall. Whenever she sees another dog she lies down, then jumps up and runs madly around in circles. She loves squirrels, she has this 'squirrel stalking pose' which is when she moves a metre every half hour. She loves to swim, she always sneaks off behind our backs and then slithers into sludgey mud, her breath stinks and we love her so much!

Now I have a dog, I can't imagine what will happen when it's time for her to go. I'm just so lucky!

I mean even when Tess dies, it'll feel weird, she's always there, doing stinky farts, or barking at next-doors cats, or...just being there. She's my best friend.

THE THING THAT ANNOYS ME MOST IS PEOPLE REFERRING TO LIVING ANIMALS AS 'IT'!

Please be respectful and call animals by 'he' 'she' or their name. How would you like being called it?

THIS POST IS ABOUT DOGS...NOT CATS! Just so you know :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meh, my cousins who live in the countryside raise golden retrievers. A while ago they had a litter of puppies, and we went up to see them:)

See, my cousins own a female, Jess, and the father of the pups was a etriever called...James Bond! lol true.

Anyway there were 9 pups in total, and when they woke up the next morning, they just found Jess lying there...they didn't know they were being born in the night. So, seven were just, like, sleeping and stuff...and the other two were dead..Well after giving birth to seven pups she was obviously exhausted, so she just lay down...on top of the other two, both girls. They suffocated, dead in their first hour of life. Meh, that's so sad..

So, me and my brother Sam fell in love with them! Our favourites were Sam (names after my bro, of course...jk) and Affy, who's real name was Aphrodite. Stupid name for a dog lol.

We wanted to keep Affyand Sam, but Tess would have been extremely jealous. :( Well Tess is our priority, she's the bestest dog in the whooooole wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide world.

Another thing to discuss:

Why do you think the canine race has been nicknamed 'Man's Best Friend'? Do you think they desrve this title?

Enjoy!

I'll tell you this. Man's best friend aint dogs... Man's best friends are women :wink:

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

I have the two most annoying dogs ever.

Sometimes I want to just kick them, as inhumane as it sounds. But somehow I refrain myself.

They bite, yap at anything, jump up, gnaw, leave "presents" all over the house, everything.

Dog Training didn't work, house training didn't work, potty training didn't work...

I still do love them though :) they're pretty cool.