The OoC present Newbie Appreciation Day! [Over!]

madchild

Here with some of the cash donated and a little of my own, I bought some iron ores today.

nadore7ci.png

I'm going to have fun :wink:

Also, The OoC Nad Bank picture is updated. With 70k air runes. Yes, 70kj \'

I think we have more than enough for two NADs, the reponse has been huge. I thank everybody who has made an effort to donate, or helped out for this event. The date is hopefully to be the 30th of July (Not 100%, still waiting to hear from a certain Masuma).

Retired from Runescape and the OoC.

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a member of the OoC, i'll go of course. I just need the date and the GMT time. (Lisbon is GMT, isn't it?). Anyway, i'll make 20 sets of iron platebody and about 20 iron swords.

Not to be offensive or anything, but you are not a member of the Order of Cabbage. You are what we like to call a recruit.

-masuma

hmm...the whole 3 months i've been around the patch i've never seen wizard nor in the forums...

anyways, since i'm skilling all week, i'm getting tons of waste i can't use and noobs love, so it should help

I'm in the forum. Look carefully :) Oh, and I won't make armour after all. I'll make hundreds of air and mind runes.

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

Im gonna bump this, its gone back onto the second page.

Anyway, im gonna donate 100 shortbows\longbows and maybe 200-500 bronze arrows. I should have them done by tommorow.

Thank you

To all concerned, sorry about my recent inactivity. Real Life > Runescape at the moment. And I still haven't heard from Masuma. When I do, I'll make a big date announcement. :wink:

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

I'll come if I can!

I have a couple k trout I can donate, and I may spend some time making some other stuff. If I'm on, any OoC member can contact me about the trout. I'll contact you guys once I make the other stuff.

i+am+me1.png

untitled6kv7.gif

Alright, I have a stash of steel bars so I'll donate sets of full steel and misc. steel weapons such as daggers and short swords. I hope there's a date for this thing soon because I've already given out a couple random dozens of Full Steel and the newbies won't leave me alone. :lol:

Friends Chat is your friend.

blueho7.png

rightsanimeme1.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

Im gonna bump this, its gone back onto the second page.

Anyway, im gonna donate 100 shortbows\longbows and maybe 200-500 bronze arrows. I should have them done by tommorow.

Thank you

To all concerned, sorry about my recent inactivity. Real Life > Runescape at the moment. And I still haven't heard from Masuma. When I do, I'll make a big date announcement. :wink:

Make that 100 longbows :). Ill work on them once ive got my dose of skilling done :wink:.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

I hope you are serious...

When will the bank be on? I might donate some Body runes for a kick start in magic.

Visit Popsumpot's Regular Log's Shop on Fletching, where we specialize in getting Regular Logs.

Buying all Regular Logs around 82ea, highest anywhere

I hope you are serious...

When will the bank be on? I might donate some Body runes for a kick start in magic.

I'll be on. Add Battypenguin and Ooc_Nad, its more likely i'll be on Batty though.

And we are serious.

Deadly serious :boohoo:

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

If you want, I have some pies and fish just taking up space inside my bank. I have about 3 meat pies, 1 apple pie, about 50-60 trout and the same amount for the other fish as well. So, soon as I can, I'll donate all my food I have in the bank, besides it will help out somebody new and I can always get more food for myself afterwards.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

I can donate about 5000 fire runes if you'd like? Along with 5 air staffs. And what the hey, 20,000 bronze arrows? :D

And Maybe a sweet vocaled NAD song? :P

Thats very generous Bubsa, lovely stuff.

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

Haha, you know what, you can have the song too! :D That's a great idea!

Anyone online now I can donate to?

Edit: Just given Allie 10k fire runes, 20k bronze arrows, 10 air staffs and 3 fire staffs.

Hope this helps! :D

That'll help a lot, there have been lots of armour donations, but not as many mage and range donations =D>

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

I'll be on. Add Battypenguin and Ooc_Nad, its more likely i'll be on Batty though.

And we are serious.

Deadly serious

I haven't seen you guys on, I am an Australian though.

Would Cash Donations be ok as well? I feel 500 Bodies runes i collected at Flesh Crawlers isn't enough.

By the way, I made that "hope you are serious" comment towards Chaos_Reborn, hope he wasn't ironic with his "Pots".

Visit Popsumpot's Regular Log's Shop on Fletching, where we specialize in getting Regular Logs.

Buying all Regular Logs around 82ea, highest anywhere

And we are serious.

Deadly serious

I haven't seen you guys on, I am an Australian though.

Would Cash Donations be ok as well? I feel 500 Bodies runes i collected at Flesh Crawlers isn't enough.

By the way, I made that "hope you are serious" comment towards Chaos_Reborn, hope he wasn't ironic with his "Pots".

Cash donations are fine, even though we've had a lot of them :D I've had to do a lot of shopping =)

THE_Selbbub.jpeg