LEESTERS PARTY - Thanks to everyone. Enjoy the pics

Leesters

Which place would you like to invade after the party?  

741 members have voted

1. 1. Which place would you like to invade after the party?

• Castle Wars
    • Fight Pits
    • Duel Arena

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The party was a * HOOT*, met so many new people ( Paulino) was a joy working with you. ( hands him a tylenol, ohhh and of course a tissue made him cry 2 times today. Sorry. :wink: Very confusing being a ref, screaming at poor Niels to get out of the ring when he was suppose to be in there. :oops: Castle wars was a blast as always , Socc Masta and I owned. ( lol ) Flameboy you are just a riot .. glad to have met you also. And lastly to poor Lee, how you managed to stay calm and stress free is beyond me... * Hands Lee a tylenol also .* All in all best house party I have been to yet, bloodvelds party was awesome also. Off to take a tylenol, have such a massive head banger headache going on :wall: Congrats to all the trivia winners.. Oh one last thing congrats to Laikrob OMG!! girl you were fighting your tushi off in the ring. 13 hit points left how you pulled that win off is beyond me,, big congrats to you. =D>

same great to have met you :wink: (sorry for puttin you on ignore at the start, my bad :? ) BUT CALL ME PAUL, OR SPELL PAULOINO RIGHT!!! :x

lolz i was wonderin why u were tellin neils to get out :P

ref power!!!

too bad there were so amny no shows and ppl who didnt sing up.

great party lee, will post pics on this thread when i upload.

congrats lai also, you turned that one around :D

cws was brilliant, captured flag twice in the 2nd game, and got a few *cough*2*cough* kills you know i am a killing machine :wink:

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

ya i logged off came back and party was over. (i was like wtf tournmanets arnt that short). went to bank and found queen val, who le ow, and socc masta. then went to cws. got owend by leesters alot. by the way did they kick bloodveld off the throne?

untitled6kv7.gif

by the way did they kick bloodveld off the throne?
I got off of it of my own free will.

I won the quiz-thing twice, but only got the prize the 2nd time :P But then I picked up a zam page 4 at the drop party, so it's all good.

Also, I'm hungry right now, I think that maybe I'll have a piece of pizza, let me go check what's in the fridge.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

by the way did they kick bloodveld off the throne?
I got off of it of my own free will.

I won the quiz-thing twice, but only got the prize the 2nd time :P But then I picked up a zam page 4 at the drop party, so it's all good.

Also, I'm hungry right now, I think that maybe I'll have a piece of pizza, let me go check what's in the fridge.

If you get like, two pieces, hook me up. Pizza from Bloodveld is like getting super powers from god.

And I'm sorry I missed the party. My mom decided that it was a good idea to do yardwork for 2 hours. After that, I was too tired to even remember I had a computer. :oops: From the pictures, it looked like SO much fun.

61784167.jpg

OMFG!! Today totally sucked, I left to go swimming, get there..The place is fricking closed..I was so ticked because I missed the trivia and I've been wanting the Dark or Tan cav for sooo long..I wasted 1 1\2 hours going to the lake and back damnit!

Leester, throw a new one soon so I can come and vid, I spent all night testing out new edits for vids -.-

Now I have to do 750 alchs alone :(

I bought 2k Yew longs yesterday to alch during the party..

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

sounds like it went well besides the tourny.

was the trivia any good?

how was the food?

What am I saying, it must have been great!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

It was fun...I was really dissapointed when the combat thing got closed, that's what I was looking forward too.(especially after owning wild goat :P .) I did pick up a blue dhide top (g) at the trivia thing. And besides that I just chatted to all the cool tip iters I saw.(and laughed my rear end off when that random kicked bloodveld off the throne. Karma caught up to me though...my seat was stolen when I got that annoying baloon random. :( .)

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Well I was only there for open house and trivia part, but it was still alot of fun and met a ton of new people. Even though I didn't meet my quota of converted snelm followers (ran out half way :uhh: ), I think a few more joined the revolutuion!

06jul16012944rg7.png

06jul16012944nr5.png

06jul16012944jt8.png

06jul16012944vr8.png

06jul16012944me5.png

06jul16012944rj9.png

hehe ill post the story of how i happened to win ring of wealth by default 8-)

it was the 2nd or 3rd question of the trivia and the question had just been announced. I said the right answer and was pretty fast but having chat on friends meant i couldnt see whether i was 1st or not. After about half a minute leesters announced that he was too late on the trapdoor so didnt know who won. At this point i said "it was unbeaten =P" followed by Leesters saying "unbeaten?" when was then followed by taito saying unbeaten :twisted: . In the end i think i chose number 13 (unlucky) and got a ring of wealth :P .

amazing story telling skills there :XD: ..or not

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Well I was only there for open house and trivia part, but it was still alot of fun and met a ton of new people. Even though I didn't meet my quota of converted snelm followers (ran out half way :uhh: ), I think a few more joined the revolutuion!

06jul16012944rg7.png

06jul16012944nr5.png

06jul16012944jt8.png

06jul16012944vr8.png

06jul16012944me5.png

06jul16012944rj9.png

i'm the guy jumpin in the combat ring lol. woulda had betta lookin armour if i hadn't got scammed earlier that day. and i'm the guy in rune sittin on the bench, dunno y that heart is there

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

lol leesters ur party literly rocked the house and the tourneys were cancelled becuz it was taking a long time and ppl were randomly gettin in cb rings and killin eachother trust me if u werent there it was hillarious

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard