body rune crafting

NeoCypherX

Airs all the way if you're looking for some decent money.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i recently went thru a goal of 40 rc (currently 51)

i got from 30 to 40 rc making 3000 bodies. i used edgeville bank, and i finished crafting all 3000 in about a week. BUT, no one wants to buy them. i gave 1000 of em to friend who needed em for some reason that i dont know. But to this day i still have 2k bodies just lying around collecting bank space for about 5 months now

Do whatever you want to do

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

:? whats this about power runecrafting in world 16 please explain ?

world 16 is the OFFICIAL world for air running and the fastest rc'ing xp for f2p.(see the tip.it times article a few weeks ago)

and bodies DO have a use: curse is a cheap, moderately way to gain mage xp. just wear metal armor and other magic att reducing equip and curse low lvl monsters. you get the same xp for failing, but you can cast again if it doesnt hit.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

i recently went thru a goal of 40 rc (currently 51)

i got from 30 to 40 rc making 3000 bodies. i used edgeville bank, and i finished crafting all 3000 in about a week. BUT, no one wants to buy them. i gave 1000 of em to friend who needed em for some reason that i dont know. But to this day i still have 2k bodies just lying around collecting bank space for about 5 months now

Do whatever you want to do

Could I have em \' :D

If your looking for fast XP this is the best you can do without using the help of runners:

(1) - Get all Ess noted + some money + 26 ess (in itens)

(2) - Runecraft Fire runes

(3) - Go sell 25 noted Rune essences in Al kharid general store

(4) - Buy them back

(5) - Go to back to stage (2)

EDIT: the "some money" means 4 coins for each noted Ess you have.

EDIT: ops, there's been some map changes near barbs recently that make bodys faster now. Runecraft Body runes wins now. Then only bad thing about them is that they are useless. I would do what I just said above. It's only 10% slower then bodys.

Ferrari355Spider.jpg

FFA on World 16 (as a crafter) cannot be recommenced for low levels, sin you would be giving away a lot of cash (or more airs than you can make from the ess) for the service of having your own ess un-noted.

If you are very low level, Airs move to double at 11, and minds at 14 (and every 11 and 14 after that is a further +1x) - both below the level 20 required for bodies.

Doing bodies to 22 (3x airs) or 28 (3x minds) may be worth a shot.

I find power-crafting Earths works passably well, mostly because you can switch between mining and crafting.

I wouldn't bother using the store at Al-kharid - the bank is not much further if you get a reasonable walk on the diagonals, and the store is extra steps and extra cash, remember you have to buy/sell in a maximum of 10's.

One other XP tip... never leave a talisman on the ground, they are 5x the XP of an ess at the same altar when crafter to a tiara. Buy tiaras from stores near a furnace, if large numbers have been dumped by silver smithers.

NB. Actual XP gained (compared to tiara use) works out to:

1. 4x, if you wear the blank tiara in and carry one talisman

2. 3x, if you replace 2 ess with another talisman and tiara

If you have multiple runs to do anyway, wear one blank tiara in and take the talisman, though that does add extra equip/unequip steps.

All made without running:

Airs runes from Falador West bank_________140xp/120s = 1,17xp/s

Fire runes from Al kharid bank____________196xp/180s = 1,09xp/s

Fire runes from Al kharid General store_____182xp/120s = 1,52xp/s

Mind runes from Edgeville bank ___________154xp/210s = 0,73xp/s

Body runes from Edgeville bank___________210xp/120s = 1,75xp/s

Earth runes (didn't try)

Ferrari355Spider.jpg