is firemaking important?

jackattack

is runescape important.... is it really?

to answer your question, no not really. you can probably go your whole RS life with no firemaking skills, but why the hecknot train it a little? its good to be able to make a fire when you want, so you may as well just do it.

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

If your F2P then yes. You can use your things from woodcutting for firemaking, thats why we have it. Firemaking was only good I do believe back in RSC days because there wasn't any ranges to cook stuff on, so people made fires :)

Jaskkes.png

Shades are not only for splitbark armour, but they give good melee armour and wepons too. At level 80+ firemaking you can even get rune items from silver chests :wink: . It's a really good way of making money, and have fun at the same time.

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

the ability to light a bullseye lantern is is 50 firemaking... a few quests require this lantern as it doesn;t go out.

So really it's a useful skill as a member to 50. If you plan on doing some very nice quests, it's required.

65 is needed for the miners helmet. Never required but it frees up an inventory slot when you need a light source.

85 is the level needed for magic log pyres for shade burning, that's the highest skill level needed in rs memebr world right now...

Cheers!

-BB

Shades are not only for splitbark armour, but they give good melee armour and wepons too. At level 80+ firemaking you can even get rune items from silver chests :wink: . It's a really good way of making money, and have fun at the same time.

Technically you get few Rune Items (i.e. Rune Med, Chain, and (short)Swords) from the lower silver keys which only require Yew Pyre Logs which require level 65 firemaking!

You should do all your temple building on World 59 fyi :wink:

Personally, Firemaking is going to be my first 99 skill and I'll be making money off of it as I do the Shade Burning and gather keys and what not. Any skill is only important if you think it is.

if you are members, 49 is very useful as it allows you to do guthix tears - great exp

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

well it rather depends on what you consider important. if you prefer a high total, then i can say you should do firemaking. but if you're interested more in money, i say sell the logs and keep the cash..

i know that my post is like tons of other posts you've got, but i didn't have time to read all of them, so i can't possibly know if someone's already given this 'advice'

Nodding DuckRange: 71/80|Strenght:70/70 |Currently starting at members|

It's fun at times, but getting it higher than 50 (or is it 53) for DT sin't really necessary.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

yes i think it is...not in the game itself as a whole..only for certain specific examples like shade burning and quests but...

for exp and a good looking lvl i love firemaking-i got mine from lvl 50 to 76 in about 2 days of training and it didnt even last long enough to make me bored:D

mimesanta3pn.gif