What does anyone think of... eRune?

TheLeader

Good idea if Jag-X ran it...

It would be an auction site where you deposit the item in Jage-x Bank..

The seller then pays Jage-X after you win.

They deliver Item and money to the party's

Elimante scams - Other then people posting up prices.

Will it ever happen? Most likely NOT... Took 4 years for POH

you people are idiots :wall: He means something like the something connected to the rs forums where you can place items up for bidding and such and you can place gp offers to win the items. It's a good idea that I've suggested before. He isnt talking about real life money at all. Its as if you were taking ebay and putting it into runescape itself, it would make trading items much easier as it would automatically give you the item and people wouldn't have to sit around spamming all day.
What I was going to say...

Me as well. People should think deeper.

you people are idiots :wall: He means something like the something connected to the rs forums where you can place items up for bidding and such and you can place gp offers to win the items. It's a good idea that I've suggested before. He isnt talking about real life money at all. Its as if you were taking ebay and putting it into runescape itself, it would make trading items much easier as it would automatically give you the item and people wouldn't have to sit around spamming all day.

Yes, I have to agree with wakka102 here, everyone above him were idiots (Cept Trembake and axe man) who didn't even read the post right before posting... :-k

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

sounds like a good idea, too bad it will most likely never happen :(

But if we support it it will :)

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Yes, I have to agree with wakka102 here, everyone above him were idiots (Cept bloodveld and axe man) who didn't even read the post right before posting... :-k

Thanks for the compliment, but I find it funny that not only did axe man not understand this topic, I never even posted on this topic before. :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Yes, I have to agree with wakka102 here, everyone above him were idiots (Cept bloodveld and axe man) who didn't even read the post right before posting... :-k

Thanks for the compliment, but I find it funny that not only did axe man not understand this topic, I never even posted on this topic before. :lol:

Whoops, I meant Trembake :P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

ya atleast someone understands it :?

lol yeah axeman jacks just a noob that thinks he knows it all quick to judge ppl beneath him in a instant me i like the ideal =D>

Haley610 and Ashuran22 Together IRL and RS ,I Love You Forever !

If any of you idiots have ever played WoW you would know what he means, somthing like an auction house on runescape.
You play WoW too? Wow, I never would have guessed. :shock: Give me a pm ;)

To all you flaming. READ HIS GOD DAMN POST. He said they would auction stuff LIKE ebay. So you would trade RS GP FOR RS ITEMS . So they auction stuff in the RUNESCAPE shop. Is it so hard to understand! My god. =D>

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

To all you flaming. READ HIS GOD DAMN POST. He said they would auction stuff LIKE ebay. So you would trade RS GP FOR RS ITEMS . So they auction stuff in the RUNESCAPE shop. Is it so hard to understand! My god. =D>
Try reading more then the first page. :roll:

No, he means like a site somewhat like eBay, but you buy RS items for RS GP. Only problem is, it wouldn't be that much different from the forums, except maybe a little less confusing and a bit slower-paced.

No he doesn't. You don't buy stuff off eBay with RS gp.

its not ebay its erune you use RS gold to buy RS items

In which case, it's nothing like eBay, which contradicts his first post.

It's everything like ebay because it might be a auctioning site with certain features similar to ebay "like buy it now" or the "leave feedback" option.

Rkolegendkil.png

Pretty Snazzy after reading all of the other posts, I too thought it was Real life trading for RS items. But fortunately it was cleared up. Try being less vague in your topics? But you're not to blame, I guess it's the natural way for us to be negative and malevolent towards someones idea if it even hints at something "against the rules" :roll: .

Off-Topic: Did anyone else notice that despite people saying that it was Spam or breaking Jagex's rules that the post was NOT reported via the little "!" button? Just go to show how often people use the report button.

Why use something like an eRune store that you have no way of holding anyone to? Sorry, but it just does not sound do-able to me... I mean its a nice concept but I don't think its feasable.

There is nothing wrong with what we have on this forum, it is used by a great deal of people and quite reliable.

Going to lock this now since most of it is spam and unless someone wants to try creating this store, there is nothing left to discuss. If one is created please use the Advertisement sticky in off topic to advertise it ;)

Thanks

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif