F2p updated delayed!!

yota_mage

it is delayed, but as jegex said they wanted to test it more, guess they don't want another 666 massacare again. but thats fine with me, i would rather a game being delayed and properly working than a game that just comes out and has bugs.

sorosigjq5.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh come on... at least half the people here are selfish whiny brats who cant deal with an update (which they wouldnt normally get) thats gonna be a bit late. if this update is sooooo important for you, someone needs to get you off runescape quick. be grateful that we are getting an update. or that we have a f2p version of the game. none of this "we havent had a serious update since rc" bs. the attitude everyone should be taking is "thankyou jagex for taking the time to make our UNDESERVED update bug-free." maybe then they might consider updating the game more often for us freeloaders.

Stallion4589.png

I'm very thankful that Jagex is taking the time to test an update so that we don't get another 666.

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"

amazing i wasnt supprised, maybe jagex will make something good out of this, finally realse a big update that isnt horribly buggy and dosent cause another doomsday sluaghter.

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

I would rather them not test it to much because bugs and glitches are what make the game fun :)

Bug Abuser. That's a no-no :shame:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I bet theres a massive bug in F2P.

And all lvl 3 macros auto attack P2Pers. Time to put bug abuse in sigs ;) Joke

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

I can wait. I am F2P only, but I don't expect the update to be anything big anyways. I am happy that Jagex is throwing something in F2P to keep the current players interested and the new players from having their accounts stolen or being scammed. I am just in no rush. Take all the time you need Jagex, I'll be high alching until you are ready. :D

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I'm actually glad it's delayed and that they're working on fixing the bugs.

I rather see an almost bug free update than one with scary ones like the Massacre. I may not be P2P but hell I can see the damage from screenshots as a result of such bugs.

I'm patient. :)

The way I see it is, Jagex is actually showing that they care more for f2p than anyone (myself included) gives them credit for. What they could have done is rush a substandard f2p update out the door and delay the p2p minigame for testing, thus giving the p2p update twice the playtesting of the f2p update while simultaneously giving f2p a worse shaft than usual. Instead, Jagex took precious time from working on additional p2p updates (time is money, after all) to further test a f2p update; time that could be used to develop and test more p2p content.

It's all about perspective; the greedier f2pers will inevitably see this as further unfoudned "proof" of Jagex's non-existant hatred of f2p, while the more level-headed of us see this as proof to the contrary.

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

even though im a member i was waiting for this update the most out of all the updates this month because guilds are boring after 30mins and the quest is for lower lvl characters so a boring quest. But a 4 lvl building with rewards and a new armor sounds sweet. hope its the frist update of the month.

tFtfA.jpg

The way I see it is, Jagex is actually showing that they care more for f2p than anyone (myself included) gives them credit for. What they could have done is rush a substandard f2p update out the door and delay the p2p minigame for testing, thus giving the p2p update twice the playtesting of the f2p update while simultaneously giving f2p a worse shaft than usual. Instead, Jagex took precious time from working on additional p2p updates (time is money, after all) to further test a f2p update; time that could be used to develop and test more p2p content.

It's all about perspective; the greedier f2pers will inevitably see this as further unfoudned "proof" of Jagex's non-existant hatred of f2p, while the more level-headed of us see this as proof to the contrary.

--Darg--

i understand your opinion but i respectfully disagree. Say 8 ppl lose their account a day and quit playing . Say 4 of them would have gotten membership. thats 240 less a year they make. say it happens every day.

thats a significant ammount of money. thats why i believe they are doing this. if its bug free and fun then maybe only 3 ppl will lose thier account a day and quit playing.

thats my personal opinion.

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

im sorry but all of you f2pers that are mad you should be happy your getting an update at all EVER you dont pay for thier game you dont do anything but mooch off their programmng greatness and complain. If I had a game like this I would never update the free version its not like I'd get anything out of it.

next time i see a f2per complain that they do get everything free in life im gonna explode.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg