When the tears don't come

moose585

ahh the elementry days...how i remeber them well...i didnt cry..i didnt know why..but meh to each their own i guess.... and the 8yr thing clears up why you sound incredibly mature for a 9-10 year old kid :lol:

um what im not 9-10 lol

im 14

I never understand when freshman who are going to the same school next year cry to their friends on the last day of school.:

k what im not a freshman and what did that have to do with the post? :wink:

I know, i said that your elementary school went up to 8th grade explained why you werent a 9-10 year old kid :oops:

edit.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

ahh the elementry days...how i remeber them well...i didnt cry..i didnt know why..but meh to each their own i guess.... and the 8yr thing clears up why you sound incredibly mature for a 9-10 year old kid :lol:

um what im not 9-10 lol

im 14

I never understand when freshman who are going to the same school next year cry to their friends on the last day of school.:

Now now children, let's read for comprehension. After being on these forums I now see why such a skill is being stressed in public schools. Did I ever say anything in my post to the effect of "Moose585 is a crying freshman?" NO I DID NOT. THE RELEVANCE IS THAT YOU LEFT SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER AND THAT I DID TOO, AND I AM TALKING ABOUT HOW PEOPLE CRY, SINCE THE TITLE OF THE POST SAYS "WHEN THE TEARS DON'T COME."

I apologize if I seem upset but it seems as though you are trying to discount my post without any reasonable grounds for doing so.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

um what im not 9-10 lol

im 14

it seems like we have acknowledged that by now, but thanks for clearing it up anyways :wink:

Now now children, let's read for comprehension. After being on these forums I now see why such a skill is being stressed in public schools. Did I ever say anything in my post to the effect of "Moose585 is a crying freshman?" NO I DID NOT. THE RELEVANCE IS THAT YOU LEFT SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER AND THAT I DID TOO, AND I AM TALKING ABOUT HOW PEOPLE CRY, SINCE THE TITLE OF THE POST SAYS "WHEN THE TEARS DON'T COME."

I apologize if I seem upset but it seems as though you are trying to discount my post without any reasonable grounds for doing so.

it seems like we have acknowledged that by now, but thanks for clearing it up anyways :wink:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Moosey and I aren't going to the same highschool, including most of the people i see him hanging out with. Just remember when highschool comes, sooner or later (and i know this from my brother and sister) we will meet at least 4 times as many friends, so eventually we will forget about the other people we have left behind. one thing that i learned about my brothers friends from elementary school is this:

say you'll keep in touch and won't, you won't be friends anymore

say you'll keep in touch and do so, you'll be friends forever.

thats all you need to do is keep in touch with your best friends, and make sure you do, because if you don't then you won't be seeing them again... but thats only if you and this friend are going to different schools.