:!: Invento Sunday Fun :!:

Defi

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't mind me asking, where did a player with average all round stats find mils upon mils of money? And why did you decide to give it all away?

Shame it looks like I'm missing this event too, I was around on Friday but I had to log before anyone turned up.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

To answer your questions about me telling people to go to lvl 48 wildy. It was because they either spammed me, trade spammed me, begged, called me a n00b when I had to go on Friday.

To answer your question about how did I get all the money. I belong to a pro cs team. Most of the people on our team and extremely smart. I personally am taking IB at a World School and get a 90% average. When we pk we can kill everyone no matter what. Usually in these pks we do high stakes. I personally bet 100mil against a pure and won. My team supplies most of the stuff I own but not all. We also own most of the rares in runescape. I decided to host an event like this to show every once you have money in runescape it gets boring and worthless as :-$ . Also so the fact that my cs practice takes up msot of my time. My other time is spent working( 40 Hours a week ), Language classes, Workout( private gym 2 hours a day), Friends.

My pass was not easy to guess. It was 20 characters, composed of capitals and lowercase letters, and numbers. I took precautions to make my account safe beacause it takes some time to gather money on F2P and I didn't want my used time to be for nothing. I had all the items and cash with me because after a lot of merchanting over the past few days I was able to attain enough for a rare. I logged in ready to go buy one and found nothing. I was in an entirely different area as well. There was a new person added to my contact list, but I can not say him name since it against the rules. Anyways, I doubt I will make it to the event tomorrow, and I was really anxious to try and get a rare at the event to replace my losses and set my back to neutral. Good luck to everyone who attends, and Defi (Invent0) is true to his word. Others are just mad that they never got anything so they flame him. BUMP :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

My pass was not easy to guess. It was 20 characters, composed of capitals and lowercase letters, and numbers. I took precautions to make my account safe beacause it takes some time to gather money on F2P and I didn't want my used time to be for nothing. I had all the items and cash with me because after a lot of merchanting over the past few days I was able to attain enough for a rare. I logged in ready to go buy one and found nothing. I was in an entirely different area as well. There was a new person added to my contact list, but I can not say him name since it against the rules. Anyways, I doubt I will make it to the event tomorrow, and I was really anxious to try and get a rare at the event to replace my losses and set my back to neutral. Good luck to everyone who attends, and Defi (Invent0) is true to his word. Others are just mad that they never got anything so they flame him. BUMP :)

Was your bank cleared out?

BTw If i win, ill give you a little somethin :)

tifsbti6oi.gif

I don't think he wants sexual favours lol jokes

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!

To answer your questions about me telling people to go to lvl 48 wildy. It was because they either spammed me, trade spammed me, begged, called me a n00b when I had to go on Friday.

Believe it or not, i didnt do any of those things to you.

Others are just mad that they never got anything so they flame him. BUMP :)

If you are referring to me with that statement, I had no hard feelings towards Invent0 for not getting anything, actually im used to not getting anything at events like this. The situation i described didnt even happen on friday during the event, it happened this morning (saturday) when i came on to start training again. And i didnt pm him, Invent0 pmed me. Im mad cause he said he would give me 1mil to change all pink and then when i did change and tried to contact him he told me that i had to get other ppl to change pink as well and he wouldnt even tell me how many, im sure most other ppl given the same situation would be frustrated as well.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

Yeayea very funny =D>

tifsbti6oi.gif

Yeayea very funny =D>

I thought so

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!

I still dont know about the pink thing lol, but maybe. Bumped

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I had to do the pink thing as well, lol. I lost by 5 seconds. :(

As for my bank being cleared out, no it was not. I had nothing in my bank to be cleared out, and I had a bank pin. The thing is I had my cash and good items out of my bank because I had collected enough to buy a rare. Someone hacked in, took my stuff, and left me in the wildy. It really makes me mad that I can't make the event tomorrow... I was having a run of good luck with the events, then a big decline and loss. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow. Hope you all get something you like. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I had to do the pink thing as well, lol. I lost by 5 seconds. :(

As for my bank being cleared out, no it was not. I had nothing in my bank to be cleared out, and I had a bank pin. The thing is I had my cash and good items out of my bank because I had collected enough to buy a rare. Someone hacked in, took my stuff, and left me in the wildy. It really makes me mad that I can't make the event tomorrow... I was having a run of good luck with the events, then a big decline and loss. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow. Hope you all get something you like. :)

I swear If i get a valuable prize, ill share em with you.

tifsbti6oi.gif