WATS WITH PEOPLE HITTING ON YOU IN RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silversnow95

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's like "Do you need a bf?"

And I'm like "Er .. No thanks."

I mean I'm not sad enough to get a bf online (no offence to people who do)

And plus ... Why is it always low level people who ask?! -.-

i am a paint noob

I know it's like "Do you need a bf?"

And I'm like "Er .. No thanks."

I mean I'm not sad enough to get a bf online (no offence to people who do)

And plus ... Why is it always low level people who ask?! -.-

they want free stuff lol. what did you think? anyways, it gets really annoying, but in rs there is something that helps. the IGNORE button.

I suppose if your a girl, it's annoying. Just get a gender change.

And girls look ugly in-game since they changed the body models.

2480+ total

lol yeah this guy

is like i dont have a Gf

i said good 4 you now bug off

do you have a Bf he asked i said dont know dont

care how do you not know i said fine i dont he said

do you want one i said NO he said why i said well

i really not that desperite as you i guess lol...

[Admin edit: you need to upload your picture if you want it displayed]

this thing was even worse in RSC, when the girl characters looked incredibly hot :P Remember those rune tops? Oh boy :twisted:

Yeah, I agree that Runescape is becomming more of a dating site. This question is "For Love or Money?" Check this out: http://necrobrawler.50webs.com/sidebars/screenshots/forloveormoney/lovecash.html

there is a simple solution: add them to your ignore list

If they follow you, just teleport away. They are usually low levels that can't afford law runes or just don't have the magic level.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

These people are 40 year old men sitting in their mums basement getting all giddy waiting for the next runescape update and need to get lifes :D

Now wait a minute! I take a offense to this! I'm over 40, I don't have a basement, and I live in the house I pay for with the money my wife and I earn! I have never "hit" on any other player in the game.

Please don't mischaracterize or make generalizations about people you don't know. In fact, every adult player (i.e. player over 30) I've met is living in their own house, has a job, and plays RS because it's an opportunity to unwind and relax after a hard day's work. Most are married and have children who play RS as well.

Now, as for people who hit on other people, my opinion is that these are lonely people (of any age) wanting to find companionship when they lack it in their own lives. Others do this because they think its fun and they enjoy making others uncomfortable. Still others do this with the intent of scamming other players.

What would be interesting is for people who do this to chime in here and explain why. We know that there are tipit members who behave this way, because they do the same thing here in the forum.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

lol yeah but im like

dude get a life because

its clear you dont have one lol

so find one and no im not your gf

get lost lol...

oh here is one i remember

i was making a trade 4 a mith

full helm right we were tryin to make a resinable

price we found one right this guy said the price and i

said yes at the same time this freaky beond belife

guy was askin me to be his gf and guess wat i said yes

but not to him the guy i was trading with and the othor guy was like

yeah i got a gf im like congrads who and he said you im like wat the heck

made you think that he said you said yes i said yeah to the guy i was trading with he was like oh ok i was like srry hehehe losser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL \'

These people are 40 year old men sitting in their mums basement getting all giddy waiting for the next runescape update and need to get lifes :D

Now wait a minute! I take a offense to this! I'm over 40, I don't have a basement, and I live in the house I pay for with the money my wife and I earn! I have never "hit" on any other player in the game.

Please don't mischaracterize or make generalizations about people you don't know. In fact, every adult player (i.e. player over 30) I've met is living in their own house, has a job, and plays RS because it's an opportunity to unwind and relax after a hard day's work. Most are married and have children who play RS as well.

Now, as for people who hit on other people, my opinion is that these are lonely people (of any age) wanting to find companionship when they lack it in their own lives. Others do this because they think its fun and they enjoy making others uncomfortable. Still others do this with the intent of scamming other players.

What would be interesting is for people who do this to chime in here and explain why. We know that there are tipit members who behave this way, because they do the same thing here in the forum.

- Sligo

ok yes you are right but

i mean like there are pretty scarry and sick

people out there but my friends step dad is 40 he plays

rs more than anyone i know..LOL but its all good in my neighbor hood

LOL yeH I ALSO LIVE IN INDINA

I would like to add and say that your mentioning of Runescape becomming a dating game doesn't matter and doesn't affect the gameplay of us significantly. 40 year olds... there are 60 year olds who chat on chatting sites and lure teenage girls to their house.

Anyways, more dating on Runescape = the game's more fun and alive :3> \'

Yeah, 9 year olds are the worst. Their like "how old are you?" so I go "15" and they tell me their age which is lower and they still expect me to be their gf -.- and if you wear clothes like the princess top or sara skirt, or the lederhosen bottoms, that attracts more people. Hehe, my science teacher is like 45+ and he plays, no way am I gonna' add him unless he gives me an A :)

i am a paint noob

yeah you have to be careful

who you talk to tho because there are

offenders out there that trick you like they will

start of with

hi im josh um 15 ( really not 15 ))wats your name

you say sara 14

he will say kewl where you live

you say california kewl

yep um he will say wat part

then you start to think a bit

um san fransisco nice wat is your

address um 2774 nice (they are writing it down)

wat is your zip code 26657 nice (that they are writing down to)

wats your phone number um you think a bit harder should i tell

you think it wouldnt hurt 829-4456 ok thats next thing you know you gave

all your personal info out in the open :shame: GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! information

givin above random numbers.

Yeah the one time I changed my main to a girl because I was really bored, people were following me around and asking me to be their gf all the time and I'm like umm first of all I'm guy and second of all I don't need to have a relationship through online games lol. And of course they get mad and just go "You're a ***" So I just report, ignore, then walk away.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Oh dear... :-s But Sligo is right. I dont know alot of adults over 30 but the few I've met have a job, house, wife/husband and children. And even if they dont, their still pretty cool and fun to hang out with ^.^

Anyhow, I find it amusing with all the things they have to say but sometimes annoying when they're persistent. But I play along anyways, knowing that it's just a joke. \:D/ But there's no joking when they ask you out in real life. :anxious: That's crossing the line because you just dont know for sure what the person on the other side is really like...

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

i dont get it either

i think most people in runescape who ask people to be there bf/gf are either really ugly and cant get a real gf/bf or are just low lvl players who want free stuff and cant be bothered putting in time and effort to make money to get there own stuff i think when u reach a lvl u want its a great felling like when u can finally where rune or rune plate or when u finally make enough money for a whip but when u get the money for free ur just happy u dont get that feeling of great accomplishment...im not 40 living in my mums house...im 13 living in my mums house

i dont think theres anything rong with playing runescape when ur over 40 or 20 or watever i no its probly based to target younger ages but if those ppl want to play who cares let them play

when i had my newby girl account this guy asked me to be his gf and i said no imj really a guy he said im a crossdresser for being a girl in runescape wats rong with being a man with a girl account or being a girl with a man account

i dont get y people would even want a bf/gf in runescape anyway even if they cant get a real 1 i think its just lame

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig