BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock: never knew u had such high lvls skills and 75 con y not 80 lol then u can spy on ppl with a srcying pool :twisted: or so much $ geez ...... . Altho i wish i could bring up more of the pictures .... :wall: but altogether ( from what i can bring up lol ) im glad blufir met you otherwise i would have never met some of my friends , like you and deathodie0 :XD: lol I remember when you, blufir and I tryed to pk ... lol i lost full white but oh well it was worth it. Well keep up the good work on all of your lvls and if you hear anything from blufir let me know plz... :thumbsup:

barrowsmfmcape,Lamby00.gif

Lamby00.gif

I got the logs! Now if only I could build a massive pyre needing about 143k logs....

umm im dead serious about this ... im like trapped umm .... see umm i cant move as in everything around me move but i cant i cant talk to any one , i cant get my iventory open nothing nada and once again im not kidding....... if i left click it just says cancle ..... im hoping for a random to come and kill me... hoping i can move.... i mean this is kinda scary and my acc stays logged in .... o wait im going to report this to bugs on the front page if u could just tell me what world my char is on plz? :ohnoes: ok nvm im k now :ohnoes: that was stil scary

barrowsmfmcape,Lamby00.gif

Lamby00.gif

I got the logs! Now if only I could build a massive pyre needing about 143k logs....

^the 80 probably had like 90 + range im guessing ill look him up later

lol thanks for the pic lord rodyle0

Me and Toast had a pokemon battle at metal drags the other night...I lost <.<

My dragon had a pathetic fire blast attack

pokemonfightpf2.png

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool